Your cunt

>your cunt
>is it common for men to be the housewives in the relationship?
Spain
only 1/10 cases

Attached: Dtqi_WhWkAA4GRH.jpg:large.jpg (486x767, 52K)

Yes

>almost 10%
nightmare

OP here, disregard what I said, all women are whores

Attached: 9e7.jpg (249x249, 41K)

I'll be taking my coat now

Attached: vq7kxcmq.jpg (209x200, 9K)

>8.7
Why are feminoids such parasites

Not a lot, it seems.

1 in 4 apparently
How do I become one?

What are employment numbers among Jap and Korean women like?

Strange how the most feminists countries are spared.

In most feminist countries females have higher rates of employment and also a core element of feminism is the idea that men and women run a household together in all aspects

I am surprised India is that high wow Asians and Latinas are scary :[
My dad is a househusband lol

Sweden is the feminist capital of the world and they have lower rates of "role reversal" than literally most of europe... really makes you think

The end goal of feminism is for women to have the same opportunities and status in society as men, not to actually reverse the roles.

hey as long as its equality of opportunity and not equality of outcome it seems fine to me, go for it :3
but when feminists use temporary jobs to make it look like female workers get paid less its cringe

Neetbux covers pocket money.

The feminist excuse for that is that society forces women to not take (well paid) men careers.
The idea is that these choices are subconsciently made

asians are fucking cucks

>The idea is that these choices are subconsciently made
well thats not wrong, women preffer social jobs like secretary while men are more competitive by nature
doesnt mean a secretary should get paid more than a construction worker, i dont get why they think that

Why so common in Japan and Korea? Do women earn more than men there, or is it just that the men cannot be trusted to manage the finances?

>Slovania

Attached: 1383822047627.jpg (1080x1080, 480K)

i think women are much more loyal and have the full trust of the husband, thats why
in spain women are backstabbing whores who will divorce you in the first chance to get all your money

Probably because in East Asia the men generally bring home the bacon so the women's entire lives and "survival" revolves around the household budget and the mans spending so it's no wonder they have that under lock and key. Pretty sure this has been the case in most traditional households for millennia. Women run the house. Men run the world.

Whereas Wealth + Equality = Freedom to do what you want, including working for your own keep if you desire.

>Philippines that high
Didnt expect that. Most of the pinay I know in America are housewives.

Italy
I think not

Finland uncucked

Attached: 1446933660383.png (744x524, 1.12M)