1. You cunt

1. You cunt
2. Do you have a bottle deposit system?

Attached: 27_pullonpalautus.jpg (1200x675, 441K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g191-c113378/United-States:Bottle.Container.Deposits.html
environmentalleader.com/2018/11/lithuania-tops-eu-member-states-with-74-packaging-recycling-others-not-so-much/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't even know if my apartment complex has recycling.
>I highly doubt it, but separate recycling from trash anyway

flag
yes, there most likely is a deposit container next to every supermarket

Sweden yes.
Small energy drink cans didn't have return money at first, and they were fucking everywhere.
Then they added the return money and the cans instantly disappeared from the streets and parks.

I'll elaborate a bit in case someone has no idea what this even is. Basically stores have these machines where you can take your empty bottles and cans. When you deposit them there, you get a bit of money back for each one, and the bottles get taken to a recycling facility from the store. Though I don't know in how many countries you get money for them. Over here you'll get between 15 and 40 cents for each one, it's not much but it's a small incentive

>Then they added the return money and the cans instantly disappeared from the streets and parks.
Yeah this is another thing about this, some people will just go around collecting cans from the streets and return them somewhere for money. Over here it's normal for people to hang out in parks drinking during summertime, and there will always be a couple persons collecting the cans. In H*lsinki it's usually Africans or an organized squad of gypsies taking them, it's like a small ecosystem. The Africans are chill but I'm super not into when the gyppos have their kids walking around doing this

Attached: 84c75627.jpg (560x352, 23K)

THATS FOOKIN COMMUNISM!!

Attached: pKkhSC1.jpg (1065x1082, 139K)

Imagine handing him your cock haha

Only a handful of states.
tripadvisor.com/Travel-g191-c113378/United-States:Bottle.Container.Deposits.html

Not sure for other provinces, but here in Ontario it's a nightmare.

No deposits paid of plastic, cans, or glass, UNLESS it's alcohol. In which case you pay a paltry deposit, and can only return empties to a Beer Store location (during normal hours), to a physical person. And when I say paltry, I mean you can return multiple 24-packs of bottles and get $2.

In Quebec, it's very nice. You pay the deposit, and you can return empties to most grocery stores at automated machines. Again it's paltry, but it's much more convenient and almost worth it.

Again, not sure for the other provinces, but I assume it's still a complete waste of time.

I would argue this is totally libertarian

Attached: 5974859355_d4ff50bb8c_b.jpg (682x1024, 582K)

But you make me pay more so that some gosh darn dirty, bob marley looking ass, weed smoking hippie can return my cans and benefit from my spending!
If that ain't communism i don't know what is!

Attached: LGgWbpX.png (624x390, 375K)

If you think about it, it's just freelance groundskeeping and a good example of the free market in work. Imagine what the parks would look like each night, if nobody collected the cans. With this system, you're motivating poor people to pick up your trash

Attached: romanit_pullot.jpg (568x378, 44K)

All sorts of bottled or canned drinks have and added 0,10€ deposit to the price here. You'll get the deposit back once you return the bottles or cans.

You can also donate the money for a charity, pic related.

Attached: Taaratagastus.jpg (1200x630, 101K)

The litter is a sign a truly free country.
When you have to make your way out of the shitter, into a financial situation where you can pay somebody else to do the cleaning for you.

Now that right there... that is the american way!

Attached: Abrams.jpg (620x465, 68K)

We don't in my city at least. First time i discovered it was in germany in vacation. I thought it was pretty cool.

>tavaline tagastus

Attached: 1543686174830.jpg (676x581, 54K)

>buying beer in Tallinn
>have to pay a 10 cent deposit per can that you're never getting back

Attached: 1498511296370.jpg (588x575, 50K)

Imagine having your tagastus erikoine

Attached: assburgerin silmitön raivo.jpg (292x271, 11K)

Do you get the deposit back cash or as a voucher? In germany was a voucher which is a bit of a scummy move.

We had those in Lidls, then someone came public and said that none of that money reaches the people that it's supposed to help.

Seems like a huge waste not to have it. Especially in places where people drink bottled water, and then all those bottles just get thrown away instead of being recycled. Hundreds of millions of bottles going to waste

Attached: 1Td4VJY.jpg (2736x2052, 505K)

The machine gives you a voucher which you can exchange for cash at the register or use it to pay for your purchases

Yeah. When I was 8 years old me and my friend collected so many bottles we could both afford a 50 SEK Donald Duck comic pocket book

Attached: 61b.jpg (1000x991, 164K)

This. Fucking savages, also its good aid for the poor

You get a receipt from the machine and then you just hand it to the cashier when you're paying for your groceries. Then it gets subtracted from the total sum, occasionally I've paid for the stuff I bought with the money I got from returning the bottles

It's the classic pensioner or homeless gig, but romanian street warmers take a lot of them now. If I'm on a long walk I generally pick up the ones I pass by, but haven't actively searched since childhood.
Certain cans and bottles hold no value in Sweden, but they do in Norway. Sometimes returning them in Norway gives you double or triple the money.

I observe good culture there, Finland
*nudge nudge wink wink*

Attached: kranklis thumbs up.jpg (258x248, 15K)

>flag
>ye, very popular
environmentalleader.com/2018/11/lithuania-tops-eu-member-states-with-74-packaging-recycling-others-not-so-much/

>Yeah. When I was 8 years old me and my friend collected so many bottles we could both afford a 50 SEK Donald Duck comic pocket book
That's so cool, as a kid i was a fucking jew, i would probably have wasted days and days hunting for bottles.

I think the Red Cross does get the money in Sweden.
But none of that money ever leaves Sweden, it's spent on marketing and salaries.