WEED

1.Your cunt
2.the situation of cannabis in your cunt and what do you think about it.

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.3M)

Let's quote our federal government's commissioner on narcotic drugs:

"It's forbidden because it's illegal."

the government (mafia organization) tries to keep me from smoking (using my property on my own body) but I do so anyway cause I'm not a commie

420 blaze it faggot

I think that all weed users are pieces of shit and the world would be better off if they were all killed.

It's degenerate and everyone who smokes it should be euthanized

We've had medical in my state for a while and just voted to legalize it for recreational use, I stopped smoking because it made me anxious though

kys

Based and redpilled.

New law starts tomorrow, people will be allowed to have 12 plants, weed stores will open in 1 year or so.

Indiana
misdemeanor: less than 28 g
felony: greater than 28g, any amount of concentrate

you can suck my bollocks muslim statist subhuman

I'm atheist.

wow an actual commie

You get a fine for possession. Used to be legal but people get tired of tourism/mafia. Hopefully there will be another referendum sooner or later

Friendly reminder that the guy who started the weed hysteria took a case of a boy who killed his parents with an axe and blamed it on weed when there was none found in his bloodstream.Also, 29 out of 30 doctors he wrote to suggested that weed was harmless, but he picked the one that agreed with him...lol.

Weed culture disgusts me. Weed does not. Never done it myself though. Just never interested me that much.

Buying illegal weed is basically supporting a horrible, evil, psychopathic organization with no regards for human life(I.E, Microsoft but with more decapitations), any person smoking an illegally obtained blunt and saying it's for peace or happiness or some retarded shit like that might as well be sucking on the finger of a murdered toddler while saying the same shit.

All for legalizing it though. Steals money from the drug lords, gives humans more rights. Makes the legalize it fuckers shut up once and for all. I'm all for it. As long as there are relatively strict laws about it to back it up. Much like Alcohol today.

Let's just say the chances of Sweden's government becoming entirely right wing to the point where they mantle a revised Nazi-empire is more likely than they would even think about legalizing medicinal marijuana.

Legal and terrible for me. I cannot resist this drug. For whatever reason it holds enormous power over me.

Decriminalizing pot was the worst thing my city ever did. Every neighborhood smells like shit now.

Attached: 1432724756686s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Maybe because it's a DRUG?

Bro weed isn't heroin, all the dealers I know are guys growing 20-30 plants in their basement to supplement their income

I think it depends a lot of the region. But that is a fair point I'll admit.

Its complicated. You can be sentenced here for at least 5 years for having 1-2 g. Either way if ur goverment serviceman and you know right people, - than you can get any drug you want without conseqances.