Can you please post girls with Dutch flags? I am in a Dutch mood

can you please post girls with Dutch flags? I am in a Dutch mood

Attached: 1544036777545.jpg (640x640, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1RF5Enstt4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=sgiDZvYZyMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WJ8Jq12o_2M
ad.nl/utrecht/utrecht-is-8-000-jaar-ouder-dan-gedacht~aa523c93/
nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunebed
youtube.com/watch?v=vrQglH3qsvk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=1RF5Enstt4Q

Attached: Kawaiiet.gif (330x330, 1.95M)

why do mose dutch look like this?
it's not even a meme look at this video
youtube.com/watch?v=sgiDZvYZyMQ

Attached: milfs.jpg (2816x2112, 1.64M)

Spanish heritage

where in netherlands is that video filmed do you know?

Any dutch dudes? Im going to netherlands to new year, do brothels work in 31 dec, and coffeshops? Can i find mushrooms in coffeshops? Any advices?

some of the girls in the red light are the hottest girls i've ever seen. i wish i went there alone and not with some people who judged me

Probably some eastern shithole. It looks ugly af

Tall women's big, long ugly feet are a foot fetishist's ultimate nightmare

why why why is it not this? fuck those twats make me angry.

Attached: 900px-Prinsenvlag.svg.png (900x600, 694)

That looks like one of those ice creams that no one wanted as a kid

Search for something like examen or geslaagd on instagram, it's always dutch girls that pose in front of flags when they are done with their exams

>shitloads of ugly as sin white people
Probably somewhere near the German border.

as opposed to generic European flag D21? red white and blue is literally one of the most common colour schemes in the world.

I'm pretty sure especially in Amsterdam the sex and drugs industry is a 24 hour economy.

If I'm not mistaken the Dutch red-white-blue one is the original one. Then copied by Peter 1 of Russia which in turn had it turned into the pan-Slavic colors.

Attached: 0b167417f1159cb1ef0183fe30fa969c[1].jpg (700x590, 65K)

Not enough (sand)niggers for it to be west Netherlands, their g is too hard for it to be south Netherlands.
Either north or eastern.

Damn they ugly.

All these girls are foreigners (Ukraine, Dom Rep, Venezuela, these kinds of places), their rent is sky-high and they have no family here, fat chance they're open.
Shroom is coffeeshops no. Backdoor maybe. I think they made shrooms illegal a few years ago.

Im coming with fellow russian whore fuckers, you still can buy tickets and join us at 31 dec. I swear we will not judge you

>People in Enschede
literally in the description

Well if you open the link it says right in the description it was shot in Enschede, a border city in the eastern-Netherlands.

meant for this guy

>Dutch flags
Only orange is the real flag. Fuck French-imposed one.

BASED

You'll have to go to a smartshop, not coffeshop for psychedelics. Coffeshops only sell Cannabis.
Ask the people working there for "truffles" or Psilocybe cubensis.

I like how you avoided including russian etnicity, lol.
I heard from friends of mine and other dutch posters that shrooms can be found in so called smartshops

>Enschede

German alpines and heavy Indonesian and Jewish admixture along with some Spanish/French Catholic

Yeah smartshops sell shrooms. They are called 'truffles'. Our government banned shrooms but didn't actually ban the active substance within shrooms hence these truffles which contain the exact same substance are still legal and will remain so seeing how the ban happened like 10 years ago.
>no Russians
Not sure if there are many Russians. Most are Ukrainian, Hungarian or as mentioned before from the Caribbean/South-America.

It's supposed to be quite livable and white but so far every person I've met from there are homosexual Germans and Indonesians.

I'm gonna go ahead and advise you not to use the magic mushroom/ truffle when doing sex work.
This specific psychedelic is very Introspective. and it might give you a bad trip or make the work even more unpleasant after having a insight into yourself. (except when you are totally comfortable with being a prostitute, I guess)

You know what. Just don't do prostitution its just not worth the money. Why not get a legal job here instead?

Didn't avoid it.
Two different studies mention (source Wikipedia);
>The majority were from the Dominican Republic, Colombia, the Czech Republic and Poland.
>Central Europe (EU) 40%, Latin America 20%, Western Europe 12%, Eastern Europe (non-EU) 8%, Africa 8%, Balkans 4%, Asia 4%, Baltic states 3%

That's adorable

Attached: __original_drawn_by_dsmile__7952ec9a7ca25d5a91cd3fad12618e58.png (838x600, 1.11M)

Thank you for your fullfilling answer
Kys funny guy
Good for russian girls, for some reason i thought they are majority in european brothels

>Good for russian girls, for some reason i thought they are majority in european brothels
Eh they got this reputation after the SU fell and many Russian brides came to Western-Europe.
In reality especially since the formation of the EU it is much easier to employ various other Eastern-European ethnicities (with legal papers). Ukrainians are more desperate due to economic reasons and so are Caribbeans which are also more popular.
I think in general with current trends in popular culture the age of blondes is over and probably more of these thicc brown women are prostituted.

Attached: 51.jpg (900x600, 87K)

Kankergebaseerd

Attached: 1543094030756.jpg (768x1024, 113K)

>Tfw you get told to commit suicide by russian Prostitute on a Indonesian hair weaving forum on a national Holiday.

But I didn't want to be funny. There are multiple accounts of peoples belief system turning 180 degrees after the usage of Psilocybe products. Don't underestimate the power of the mushroom young lady!

Attached: 1483893486976-weed.jpg (399x388, 170K)

Well it is right on the kraut border. Why does your country attract homos though?

>Why does your country attract homos though?
I think it was the first place in the world where gays could legally marry and in general people have no bad feelings towards them.

Links: Nederlanders
Rechts: Klepel

Attached: 1543921057239.gif (300x250, 1.41M)

Ahhh was just wondering because I wouldn't associate NE with homosexuals more than any of the neighboring countries.

kys

Lets meet in amsterdam, ill show you who is lady between us. Probably police will suspect arabs for raping poor little dutch boy later.

If you look into our history, the Netherlands ever since it's inception was a safe haven for all sorts of misfits such as Jews, French Hugenots, atheists, etc.
Much later on our society was fractured too among religious and political views which kind of made acceptance of other people being different a part of our culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=WJ8Jq12o_2M

>ik deel een provincie met dit soort mensen

Attached: 1519067809738.jpg (250x247, 4K)

En jij gaat ook in zak mee naar Spanje!

Nice, later virgins!

Leave me your telegram kinky boy

Frisian just makes me want to tear my ears off. What an awful accent like fighting cats.

They are clearly from North Holland. So not Frisians. Don't you have ears?

90% of them are blonde I was pretty sure it had to be Frisians.

I live next to Utrecht and here everyone is blonde as well.

Haha no everyone from Utrecht are little swarthy celts often with French last names

u wot

Where are you from then?

How to identify the foreigner.

Cradle of Dutch civilzation, last bastion of whiteness, our blood never tainted by Southron invaders.

Den Briel?

Attached: believeit.jpg (720x439, 47K)

Utrecht is the cradle of Dutch civilization though. 13000 years old city.

Only have whatsapp..

You do not know the ancient ways of our people. We have preserved them, for when the time comes.

Attached: 1-180863048.jpg()(210A94E933EEED8282A20ABB44296F88)[1].jpg (1000x645, 103K)

ad.nl/utrecht/utrecht-is-8-000-jaar-ouder-dan-gedacht~aa523c93/

>his province is only known for some rocks
lol

Silence, southern spawn.

A bunch of rocks isn't a civilization user. It's a bunch of rocks. Fucking saxons. Bet you have German blood as well. They never achieved anything either.

>Nederland vinden we ze nog vooral terug in Drenthe, veelal op de Hondsrug. Ze zijn gebouwd tussen 3350 en 3050 v.Chr
nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunebed

>Utrecht is older than the Hunnebedden
Embarrassing

The original orange was changed to red because it looked better on the masts of boats

>A
>BUNCH
>OF
>ROCKS
OH NO NO NO NO NO AAHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAhAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1541261343975.jpg (581x767, 92K)

Swarthy manlet hands typed this post
Return to France

Well, at least you have your newly build rocks.

you do not know what is underneath

You actually did it lol. A brag thread about your rocks.

Where do I find the 1.90meter tall blonde goddesses?

what do you think of when you hear a name ending with -stra or -ma

youtube.com/watch?v=vrQglH3qsvk

>tfw no tall dutch goddess gf

Attached: 1464270210916.gif (696x478, 1.51M)

you baited me, that's just a bunch of people getting their driver's license or something

Attached: 43914891_561496150967507_6403650061175164474_n.jpg (800x597, 148K)

Attached: 1369525606003.jpg (1200x800, 446K)

Scroll till you get to june/july

she has cute feet. I wish she would suffocate and bully me with her pale, germanic feet for being a swarthy med.

Attached: 1404448091487.gif (396x270, 2.97M)

More Dutch women need to be bred by black men so that more Alistair Overeems are born.

Hybrid vigor for the win.

Attached: alistair_overeem.jpg (1200x800, 96K)

This is what it means to be an american.

and what's it mean exactly brah. clear it up for us.

the most famous imagine netherlands has ever produced

kek like 90% of our football team are BBC dad + dutch women offspring

Dutch girls can be cute when they're not freakishly tall. but imo Flemish girls are much hotter. too bad most of them fuck ni- blacks. breaks my heart seeing 10/10 Flemish qts nursing a mutt baby during the World Cup Belgium games.

shut the fuck up you moortuguese manlet. I'm 6'3 and I've rarely seen "freakishly tall" Dutch girls from my perspective (which is a manly height perspective and not a moortuguese subhuman manlet perspective)

whats wrong with being a moor?

Attached: moor feet.jpg (1280x960, 255K)

besides the men being manlets, nothing.

>USA
>'and I've rarely seen "freakishly tall"'

And how many times were you in the Netherlands exactly?

smelly, brownish moor feet > white feet

Attached: moorish.jpg (705x701, 83K)

you think it's not common for Americans to go on vacation in Amsterdam?

For some yes. But anyway, you didn't answer my question.

3 times

wow that sounds hot. seriously, my cock got hard reading that

Come to rotterdam some time your penis will explode seeing all those bccxwhitewoman couples

Attached: 1540979551641.jpg (3790x2201, 1.88M)

maud welzen

Attached: a3fd1d979763449677141aad887dfdc3--vs-victoria-secret.jpg (533x800, 56K)