Imagine living in one of the red countries by choice

Imagine living in one of the red countries by choice.

Attached: 2560px-Universal_Health_Care_july_2018.png (2560x1379, 723K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sante.lefigaro.fr/actualite/2014/03/31/22174-malade-francais-sur-deux-ne-va-pas-chez-medecin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>switzerland
>free

>even china and russia are more developed than the US

thought this was another countries by circumcision map

The data for this image is wrong.

>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""free""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" healthcare.

>Universal but not free

So is this something like mandatory insurance but no provider can deny you?

free at the point of access
fuck off retard.

Hey don't be mean, he's the victim of billions of dollars worth of medical corp brainwashing campaigns.

>brazil
>(((free))) healthcare
Kek

Is this the Jow Forumsbait thread used to lure out right wingers so they can remind us how subhuman they are?
If so, pretty lazy.

Single-payer healthcare in Europe would be impossible if it weren't for globalist politicians in Washington selling out American defense and medicine because of Cold War paranoia.

Them and every builder of the NWO deserves to be hunted down in the streets and strung up from lampposts.

Attached: PressSToSpitOnGrave.jpg (660x371, 32K)

How does free but not universal work?

More like it's because you idiots waste an ass load of money, your budget could cut in half and absolutely NOTHING about the world order would change. The Pentagon has to make up excuses to spend the money to justify your retarded military budget at the cost of your social services, and that's not Europes fault.

Point to a place on this graph where American wasn't the worlds top superpower, oh wait it was the entire time even when the budget was half of what it is now. Better pay a hundred billion dollars to stick some more new, never-to-be-used tanks and F-22s in hangers for the rest of their service life to justify next years $800B budget.

Attached: b2418_chart1_2.gif (750x586, 56K)

Imagine the government forcing you to pay for the healthcare of poor people who feed their children McDonalds
I am not negatively impacted by this, I can travel the world, have college debt, and I don't even have to work

That money is wasted on purpose.

yeah very nice, just for the record, Argentina and Canada are not in Europe.

get rid of obese freaks, illegal aliens, hard drug addicts, and poor people
then i would have no problem with universal healthcare

Attached: 1524852925394.jpg (720x540, 48K)

we don't have that

you don't have what?

>get rid of obese freaks, illegal aliens, hard drug addicts, and poor people
>then i would have no problem with universal healthcare
People like you ruin this country so much

I change my mind. Including those 4 things, you should also have to have a 4 year degree if you are over 18 and you should be able to opt out of the entire system.
then you are one of those people i assume? why should I have to pay for people who intentionally ruin their bodies?

>you should also have to have a 4 year degree if you are over 18
Do many people go to uni at 14 in the US?

no

make sure you carry your opt-out card so that if you get run over in the street the EMTs can deny you service while unconscious and let you die like a dog.

good thing my father pays for a private ambulance service like my others in nyc

>be American
>get shot
>receive six-digit hospital bill

>be literally any other nationality in the developed world
>get shot
>get treated and go through recovery process without destroying my finances permanently

This We pay for it, indirectly tho. Also, it's so bad that you would be better paying for private healthcare anyways.

That's how you finance your obscenely powerful military.

Countries who are infinitely poorer than the United States can afford to have basic and emergency healthcare for their citizens. Fuck off, shill.

What all of you mouthbreathers forget is that most jobs offer either partial or whole assistance in paying for a healthcare plan. It's a big selling point when you're hiring or being hired.

Burger here. AMA

How come Unitedstatians have money to fund all those weapons, army, AIPAC aids to Israel, etc, but can't fund healthcare?

Employers pay for our healthcare

Chose to stay in the US ama

Why are Americans okay with being corporate slaves?

>wanting to be NEET
get out of here poor

Muh great debate:
>Slave of the State
>Slave of a Corporation

Who cares desu, you'll never be a free man

"free"
I sure do love paying for medical care even though I myself have never needed it and likely never will until I am very old and would have money saved up anyway
paying for other peoples retarded life choices is super epic

You can always quit and go to a new corporation.

>be American traveling to Spain
>trip after night of drinking and dislocate shoulder
>taken to hospital and treated
>receive €130 Euro bill

>be American in my own country
>exact same situation
>receive $16,000 hospital bill

Why are my fellow Americans okay with this?

no no, he has a point, obese, disabled, smokers, etc. are a net drain on the system, disabled people I can understand, but poor choices on behalf of the individual are just a pain for the system
putting a bit higher taxes on tobacco, food with added sugar feels like a good move, I think I remember a news paper from the 1900s predicting that by 2000 the average person would go out of his way to walk at least 5 miles a day and practice calisthenics
I don't like forcing people to do as I please, but when you have a public system you absolutely need to make sure to raise the bar for the lower end of the spectrum, bully them into doing some exercise as their patriotic duty or something like that

Why don’t you have health insurance?

>be spanish tax payer
>some degenerate faggot tourist gets drunk and hurts himself
>you have to pay for it

I do. The second scenario was a hypothetical situation. Also, most health insurance plans will not cover all of your expenses.

Smokers are actually a net gain since they end up dying disproportionately earlier.

>but when you have a public system you absolutely need to make sure to raise the bar for the lower end of the spectrum, bully them into doing some exercise as their patriotic duty or something like that
why

this.
I hate poor people

I have always wondered about this. If a foreigner is in the United States as a tourist, but he did not purchase travelers insurance, and he ends up hurting himself badly and is rushed to a hospital, treated, and then handed a large $100,000+ bill, if he chooses to just leave the United States at this point and never come back does the hospital have any form of recourse?

>be European traveling to Spain
>trip after night of drinking and dislocate shoulder
>taken to hospital and treated
>receive 0 bill because of the European Health Insurance card

That's right, we not even have free healthcare in our own countries but also every other European country we go to.

i get healthcare through my job, as does pretty much anyone who is worth anything here

so what, you’ll pay a few hundred. That’s better than getting taxed out the ass

You can always quit and go to a new country, too

You pay much more in taxes for healthcare than we do.

>being ok with Central Americans coming into the US and using our healthcare
>he’s ok with us paying for it

Our healthcare is paid for by our employers tho. Full time employees receive healthcare through their employer per the Affordable Care act.

As an example. I make $24/hr. That’s my actual pay. Then, my company gives me an additional $4/hr which covers the monthly cost for health insurance

That's right goy if you wont work for me i'll let you die

People who physically can’t work get free healthcare

This is how you create a good safety net so the people with potential but who suffer from unfortunate economic positions early in their life don't just die in debt
>It hasn't happened to me so basically it can't happen
Turn off proxy

doesn't that mean they pay less taxes? unless they're all dying just the day before retiring

if you're going to have a system based on cooperation instead of competition, you need all your people pulling in the same direction, otherwise you come across the big downside of public services; a few people making a big chunk of the overall spending
I am willing to pay taxes to fund a public healthcare system, but I expect my fellows to try to stay healthy and not just saying "meh, hospitals are free anyways who gives a fuck"
a healthier society is a better society, and healthier societies aren't healthy because they cure their ill people, but because they prevent them from getting ill on the first place, educating people on the importance of exercise and good diets would be far more useful and a better allocation of public funds than keeping morbidly obese people around cause they're addicted to sugary drinks

Do you get to choose the insurance policy?

No. They will just write it off and then make those normally insured foot the bill. This is partly why your healthcare is so expensive. Every unnecessary ER visit by a non- or lowly insured individual that won't ever be able to pay off his bills with a medical condition which could've easily been prevented before it ballooned into said emergency has to be refinanced by those normally insured. This is why a dislocated shoulder is 200 bucks in Spain and 16k in the US. Your system is fundamentally broken. A public system with a large pool of insured would better mitigate the shared risk and remove this whole completely unnecessary parasitic insurance and collector's agencies complex thus actually reduce healthcare costs for all insured.

>employer pays for your healthcare
>you claim mental health expenses
>fired
yeah, brilliant system

>educating people on the importance of exercise and good diets
we do this in america and as you can see it does not work

lol my jobs pretty easy
anyway, if you live in a social democracy with massive bennies and don't work then you're a worthless faggot, not much difference

fat people should be denied care

Yes I do. There are several different options

This is so fucked. Imagine not being able to change your job or move because you some kind of medical condition that requires consistent care and you can't afford to lose the healthcare through your employer.

But muh taxes!

>file lawsuit for wrongful termination
>win large sum of money
woah yeah, what a drag
keeps the wheels churning

If you physically can’t work you can qualify for free healthcare

choose to live here because my pay in g*rmany would have been worse before taxes

Whole world should be red
Government healthcare is communism

Attached: 1514907471023.jpg (960x540, 78K)

>Just sell your soul to the corporate slave train to make sure your kids can get healthcare. Fuck the circumstance, fuck the hours, fuck the location, fuck it all, just sign up before you get sick, goy!

Give comparison pls

>that flag

Attached: 1E9D4C7D-FE75-4B46-9E1E-A65A95E71458.gif (500x290, 933K)

interesting... how long have these policies been going on? I checked a few statistics and it looks like 18-25 yo. people are a lot less likely to be obese on the US
granted, that happens on every country, even those with no education on diet or exercise programs, but still

yeah all the example situations of people who are poor having some accident and getting treated for free are all nice and everythign but unfortunately the overwhelming majority of healthcare situations isnt that, its fatfucks and junkies
if you took away free healthcare for weight or drug related things then I would be much more supportive of it

>file lawsuit for wrongful termination
>company lawyers drag you through bankrupcy over years of legal proceedings
hmm yes what a viable option for working class folk

What flag

Funny considering spics come here for better healthcare considering it’s “free” in their countries.

Attached: F2EA9132-339A-4685-83DF-0FBAFD3631AA.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

"Free" sante.lefigaro.fr/actualite/2014/03/31/22174-malade-francais-sur-deux-ne-va-pas-chez-medecin

yes, people will purposefully get cancer because hospitals are free.
good analysis.

Is your choice pre-determined or can you choose your own plan?

>all of these American flags concerned about obese people

Obesity rates are down for young adults in most parts of the country. Are you all just hillbillies from Mississippi who assume that the whole country is fat only because those immediately around you are?

>Employers pay for our healthcare

No, you still do just discreetly. Your job is paying less than it would have because every wage at that company is reduced to offset the health insurance cost.

>goes to mental health services voluntarily just to talk to someone
>government takes away your guns

did you not read the part in which I said I have no issues with the disabled and people that had no say on their health, but do with those that make poor choices like tobacco and poor diets and lifestyle, fren?

never heard of this happening unless someone shows symptoms of violent mental illness pham, but idk what that has to do with my previous post

I choose my plan. Basically companies partner with a specific health care provider, every year you must re-enroll into whichever plan you choose. The health care provider that my company partners with has 3-4 different plans

>Governments pay for our healthcare
No, you still do just discreetly. Your job is paying less than it would have because every wage at that company is reduced to offset the health insurance cost with income tax.

>China
>Free and univeral
That's not really accurate

>Healthcare in China consists of both public and private medical institutions and insurance programs. About 95% of the population has at least basic health insurance coverage. ... The Chinese government is working on providing affordable basic healthcare to all residents by 2020.

It’s no different

>This argument
>From a Canadian

Only works if you're basically a Swede or something else from a 40%+ country, our taxes are hardly higher than New York, break a bone once and the money you saved compared to an american is already worth more than a life time of the difference in tax rate.

So you can only "choose" from one company? Sad!

>Psycho worried more about his guns than fixing his brain

Yep, flag checks out.

Yes, but in spite of also paying through lost wages you also pay more in taxes than we do, significantly more.
The United States of America:
>$3.3 trillion tax dollars spent annually on healthcare
>$10,348 per person
>17.9% of GDP
The Dominion of Canada
>$325.4 billion
>$5,107 per person
>11.3%of GDP

So you are already paying vastly more in taxes, plus through wages and despite that medical debt is still the leading cause of bankruptcy in America and, according to USA Today, the average family of 4 in America, with the most common employer provided insurance plan, will pay $28,166 per year.
For that vastly higher price you get, a lower average life expectancy by years, lower quality of life expectancy, higher infant and maternal mortality rates, higher rates of medical malpractise, and higher rates of almost every disease both chronic and acute. Plus you pay far more for perscription medications on average.

You are getting fucked and thanking them for the deep dicking.

Attached: 1539367962305.jpg (966x928, 157K)

Not him. But I pocket the extra money my job gives me for healthcare

>he Chinese government is working on providing affordable basic healthcare to all residents by 2020.
they'll need it for when india becomes a superpower

ERs have to treat them and then people that pay end up eating the costs. It's also how illegals using the ER for everything down to a cold fucks us.