Kalingrad

What happens here?

Attached: 6D323A7F-1444-4436-A423-741B25DFEB49.jpg (660x495, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EOnSh3QlpbQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immanuel_Kant#Biography
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my (german) ancestors :)

Russia is a small country we're for some reason pathetically afraid of.
Prussians Baltics used to live here.

gaysex

it's crawling with tigers, we're building a wall to keep them out

Your Prussian ancestors of semi-Lithuanian origin.

wtf i'm a balt now???

All Germans are balt
youtube.com/watch?v=EOnSh3QlpbQ

Majority of people living in Prussia were germanised Pruthenians/Old-Prussians, Lithuanians and Poles. Few were perhaps ethnic German settlers from Germany.

There live the safest people when WWIII breaks out
I'd move there as well if I had the money

>US and Russia would rather blow up European proxies instead of each other and trigger an extinction

They are the LEAST protected.

misery and aids

>he thinks that america is the primary danger to russia
Uhmm try again sweetie

Attached: m3ke7a8xnQb0xVF_XbGR[1].jpg (500x280, 106K)

that's where all the T I G E R S are

Explain?

So Kant was a germanized Pruthenian/Old-Prussian, Lithuanian and/or Pole?

Attached: kant.jpg (294x371, 118K)

Looks like you were right.

>Kant's father, Johann Georg Kant (1682–1746), was a German harness maker from Memel, at the time Prussia's most northeastern city (now Klaipėda, Lithuania). Immanuel Kant believed that his paternal grandfather Hans Kant was of Scottish origin.[28] While scholars of Kant's life long accepted the claim, there is no evidence that Kant's paternal line was Scottish; it is more likely that the Kants got their name from the village of Kantwaggen (today part of Priekulė) and were of Curonian origin.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immanuel_Kant#Biography

Pretty much your niggers, except they are a 3h flight away from the capital or a 2h ride away from the border. And they have such massive communities they actually run major stores in the capital, and even factories in minor cities.
If you just fingersnap and tell them to exterminate russians, there'll be no russian citizens left in like 24 hours or less. They're literally everywhere and have access to everything.
And the fun part, they have all the reasons in the world to do something like that. Thanks to our previous war-related history with them and how they were treated in the entire USSR thing.

No way churkas could kill every Russian. They're a small minority overall aren't they?

welp time to kill yourself

Forgive me if this is something I should know already but why does did Russia even retain control of this area?

To the victors go the spoils. Germany lost WWII and thus a significant chunk of its pre-1939 territory.

Statistically, probably yes.
However in reality
>leave out to work, meet on in the elevator
>step out of the building, 3 more cleaning up the street
>get into the grocery store, all cashiers and all of the staff are churkas
>go outside, get into the bus, driver is churka, 1/3rd of the bus are churkas
>get into the metro, half the people around are churkas
>get to your work building, the guard on floor1 is churka
>get into your office, your CEO/CTO is churka
>get back from work on a taxi, 90% chance the driver will be churka

>rince and repeat every single day

It just seems like such a weird random little exclave. Why isn't it Polish or Lithuanian now?

Are you sure it's not your neighborhood dude?

Attached: 1542348057829.png (704x802, 487K)

Attached: 1537768962542.jpg (240x240, 8K)

Nope it's the same all across moscow, and I'm living & going around mostly between the center and the suburbs. The farther you go, the worse it gets.

>get to the last metro station, where buses to other cities go from
>80% of people around are churkas
>get out of the metro
>crowds of churkas, some random street markets with homemade shit, all run by churkas
>so many you're even afraid to pull out the phone to check the route
>get to the bus station, find your bus
>2/3 of the bus are churkas

Kek you've got to be memeing...Right?

What makes a churka so readily identifiable, anyway? Do they all have the big ass beards even in Moscow?

You can ask other russian anons around who are from smaller towns, or who are from moscow and had been outside enough to see what's happening near major bus stations, train stations, and whatnot

>What makes a churka so readily identifiable
Beards aren't really the key thing. Although it's an instant giveaway. Usually they don't wear beards though.
Idk, I'm not really into raciology or whatever it's called, but you can easily identify them even with a face blur. Just skin color + the way they dress, stand, etc, I guess

On this pic there's just 3 "russians". It's some random metro entrance.
For some reason I tried going to the google maps to get more of them, but all pictures are crowdless. I guess it's because they take them during the day when everyone are at work.
Either way, during prime hours, this picture multiplied by 3 (maybe 4) would be the norm around (and inside) the metro.

Attached: qR0jR6w[1].jpg (1677x584, 75K)

erosion of the glorious past

mafia
bydlo
stolen cars from europe

Yeah I'm not into the racial shit either and as an outsider I wouldn't have been able to glean anything from your pic if you hadn't marked the churkas.