American literature

>American literature

Attached: trigger warning.jpg (457x1263, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/9SEHuFR
bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/the_godfather_of_fake_news
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Welp, that's another one added to my American literature folder.

Attached: average american literature.jpg (480x640, 70K)

Attached: modern american literature.jpg (500x669, 79K)

That's the one I came into the thread expecting to see.
God damn.

"Without warning the sound of gunfire plunge..."

Like clockwork. Shootings in public give Americans erections

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: hmWhDGb[1].jpg (1024x675, 116K)

Based and redpilled

kek

Check out the Amazon reviews. Every other one is along the lines of:
>10/10 book, but a little too close to reality...

author probably write it ironically

Wait so you're saying I can make money writing this kind of stuff for Americans to consume? You got me thinking there mate

>Tybalt emoji

kek

Attached: de'nesha diamond.png (471x466, 87K)

excerpts from the book
imgur.com/a/9SEHuFR

Attached: Capture.png (534x175, 56K)

Attached: based and redpilled intro.gif (600x212, 3.57M)

Would this sell?

HOMEFRONT: THE BATTLE CONTINUES
By user Anonov

As the young ex-army ranger Lance Hunter stepped throught the door of Detroit Orchards Public School,
nothing could have prepared him for what he was about to see. The dilapitated walls and lockers were
covered in gang sign graffiti, under-age thugs were openly dealing marijuana and skimpily dressed young
ladies were provocatively looking at him from both sides of the corridor. Lance took a heavy breath and pushed
through the corridor. He knew this was going to be his toughest fight yet, and one he could not afford to lose.
The future of America herself was at stake.

Once he finally reached what looked like the principal's office, Lance noticed how much quiter
this area of the school was. There is hope for those kids yet. A fat, overweight black woman wearing
a weave and a pink bra barged out from the room. "Laaaa-sheonda Williams", she introduced herself and stuck
out a bloated appendage that one could not call an American hand. Lance shook Lashonda's hand, nearly
unintentionaly crushing it. "The name's Lance Hunter, I've been assigned here as your new history teacher."

Kek holy fuck

Attached: 1511348952397.png (1770x1418, 1.09M)

somene please post the book from /lit/ where the dude just wrote nigger 50.000 times

Keep going.

"Ooooh come in Mr. Hunter, we've been expecting you" - Lashonda gestured for Lance to follow her inside the
office. Once inside Lance was greeted by a heavy set graying black man of about fifty years of age.
He introduced himself as Mr. Black, the school principal. He had an air of cool confidence around him.
Before Lance manager to ask him, Mr. Black stated as a manner of fact - "221st US Artillery Company".
Lance was instantly taken aback. The 221st took part in both the Vietnam and the Korean war, often
fighting against overwhelming odds and had never lost a single battle. He had the honor of teaching side by side with a
real life American hero!

Don't stop

Attached: 1517992211525.jpg (560x361, 45K)

I wish these people had grown up in the 2000's I'd love to see blurbs about soy-boys and beta cucks

>you were heard to cast doubt on the validity of Keynesian economics
holy fuck lmao

obsession

"It is an honor sir.". Mr. Black immediately recognized Lance as one of his own, a person he could rely on.
It was nearly impossible to manage the school alone, surrounded by barely sentient recent graduates of
modern teaching schools. They just didn't have the right stuff. Now, with Lance at his side they finally
had a chance to turn this thing around. They had to turn this thing around. Mr. Black opened a
well polished metal cabinet and pulled out a thick, leather bound notebook. Everything Lance is going to need
to survive and thrive in this new environment was there, starting with the lesson schedules and ending
with the information on the worst gangbangers who plaqued Detroit Orchards.

we peaked at Melville

Attached: 1510442143690.png (218x229, 8K)

Day Of Reckoning

Black Friday. The American Way Mall is packed with holiday shoppers and bargain seekers. Machine-gun fire rings out, and within minutes hundreds are dead and dying. Others are taken hostage by an army of fanatical Middle Eastern terrorists ready to blast the American Way Mall into a pile of rubble. But one man — Iraq War vet Tobey Lanning — refuses to go down without a fight. Separated from his soon-to-be fiancee, Lanning finds himself on the frontlines of a new war against terror. The FBI and the local police are helpless. The battle is going to be lost or won inside the mall. With thousands of innocent lives at stake, Lanning assembles a makeshift platoon of Black Friday shoppers. A teenage security guard. A retired Chicago cop. A school teacher who’s never fired a gun. A young ex-con who has. A soccer mom. A priest. A wheelchair-bound WWII vet . . .

These brave everyday Americans will stand up and meet the enemy face to face. Defend their land, their values, their honor — and if necessary pay the ultimate price for freedom . . .

Attached: 1394677007584 (2).jpg (244x209, 24K)

I am curious to see how far down this ideological rabbit hole American conservatives will go.

You're moving pretty far along but there hasn't been a shooting/terrorist attack yet. Please pick up the pace. Also you haven't told us what gun he is carrying, and please don't forget to include the school cop(s).

This will work though you haven't incorporated a way to attack liberals, please edit. Maybe thee Middle Eastern terrorists are also antifa?

FREEDOM IS NEVER FREE

Making good on his questionable promise, the President closes Guantanamo Bay so the terrorist prisoners will have civilian trials. A fair number of them are relocated to the crumbling, soon-to-be shuttered Hell’s Gate Prison in a remote corner of West Texas., the last place an Islamic terrorist gets to see before Uncle Sam punches his ticket to paradise. But now a group of sleeper-cell fanatical shock troops, under the command of a charismatic American-born leader, launch an all-out assault to “liberate” their jailed comrades. There’s just one problem: they don’t know the combat-savvy Vietnam vet John Howard Stark is working part time at Hell’s Gate as a guard.

To ensure the success of the mission, the terror cell hijacks a school bus with the town’s high school football team and will execute them if their demands are not met. With most of the guards massacred, Stark assembles a ragtag band of survivors and aging hardcore cons into a fighting force to keep the unholy warriors from their deadly mission. And Stark and his men are on their own–. everyone, from the President on down, orders Stark to give the terrorists what they want.

But warrior John Howard Stark, out-numbered and out-gunned, won’t back down.

One thing’s for sure: when the enemy gets to Hell, they’ll know America sent them.

Attached: 1340754795003.gif (354x354, 21K)

You can't rush these things. He needs to deal with the liberal teachers and students first.

FREEDOM AIN'T FREE

Officially Lance's first official day on the job was tomorrow, but knowing that he who is prepared has won half
the battle the young ranger decided to do a little reconaissance and field work of his own.
The leather notebook gave him the names of two of the worst gangbangers who held back the school,
DaShawn Kilpatrick and Coleman Brown. From the dossier it became immediately obvious what DaShawn was,
a run of the mill drug dealer who did not shy away from killing to defend his turf. Coleman seemed like
a different beast, possibly a gang leader who extorted students, teachers and the few remaining businesses
in the area. Looking at the class schedule both DaShawn and Coleman were scheduled for a math class right now.
A tense smile opened up on Lance's face, these kinds of imbeciles don't go to school to study mathematics.
Yet, his instincts told him to check the area out.

(I gotta eat, brb)

you can't spell FREE without REE

>With thousands of innocent lives at stake, Lanning assembles a makeshift platoon of Black Friday shoppers.

Attached: 1537974344674.jpg (413x395, 19K)

We don’t fool around with two-bit warlords, punks, and thugs. If they oppose us, they’re dead.” –Ben Raines

Target: Europe

First the Liberals took all the guns. Then they took away the people’s freedom. Now, Ben Raines and his patriot army are driving a weakened United States government into full-fledged retreat. Emerging as an unstoppable force, the Southern States are winning over one strategic ally after another, from the states in the American Northwest to the Canadian provinces–all wanting to be part of a society based on law, justice, and old-fashioned values enforced by the barrel of a gun.

But to be recognized by the world community, the Southern States of America must pay a price. The U.N. wants Ben Raines’s warriors to play cops in a world overrun by criminals, gangs, and cannibalistic punks. Now, Raines and his army must engage in an all-out war of liberation across a crime-ravaged Europe, one bloody mile at a time…

Attached: Untitled-28 (1).jpg (816x459, 57K)

Attached: 1540392260207.gif (600x335, 2.74M)

>american literature

the book that was made into that 'ready player one' movie

Attached: Ready player one.jpg (1252x1666, 778K)

jesus, long way since Hemingway and Fitzgerald.

Add a bit about american saving Europe for a third time in there and this is perfect.

>oh,
>oh,
>oh,

Attached: oh,.png (1739x859, 245K)

I just realized americans cant make a sentence without it containing a soup label word

>soup label word
?

This time, it’s us or them, FIGHT OR DIE

ONE NATION, UNDER GOD — THEIRS.

Eighteen months ago, America was invaded from within — by the self-proclaimed “Army of Allah.” Now, U.S. veteran Jake Lantz and a ragtag team of survivalists have built a safe-hold on Pleasure Island. From this home base in the Gulf, they can reclaim our nation’s natural gas wells for Phoenix, freedom’s last defense against Islamic invaders. But when U.S. President Ohmshidi publicly admits that he is, and has always been, a Muslim, every American is forced to choose sides — or else …

WITH LIBERTY, AND PAYBACK, FOR ALL

Under president’s orders, electric power, privileges, and “peace” will be restored — to any citizen who pledges allegiance to the new regime.

Jake and the Phoenix Group are willing to sign up — over their dead bodies. Instead, they’re reaching out to patriots across the nation to build an underground network of rebels. Like the Founding Fathers before them, they’ll do anything for their country. Swear on their lives. Fight to the death. And blow this “New World Order” to kingdom come …

Attached: 7d6.gif (640x480, 2.73M)

>It contains absolutely disturbing parallels to current history and actually caused me to break out in a cold, fear-induced sweat. Easily the most terrifying novel I have ever read by far!!!

Attached: amerimutt irl.jpg (360x396, 155K)

Identity politics, they always gotta group everybody

Left side
>Nationalist only by technicality
Right side
>He took nationalism too far
???

>how the baby boomers, immigration and islam screwed my generation

BASED TRADTHOTS

Attached: DmxFk_oX0AAgvbk.jpg (738x1200, 102K)

Well they're a rootless people with no real identity so they make them up.

Attached: 1438665228395.jpg (1140x475, 80K)

>baby boomers, immigration and islam
Isn't she forgetting about a certain someone? I wonder why.

Attached: mystery man.jpg (618x658, 21K)

Just nuke this country already.

Attached: 1543443376446.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

do conservatives get off on pure spite or something?

You live in a country where you can go to a walmart and buy these works of art and read them. America really is the best country.

Every conservative is not FREAKING Hitler.

Attached: 1517614531485.png (930x820, 1.04M)

>willingly going to Walmart

Attached: 1477697341186.gif (342x239, 984K)

Best thread on this board in ages.

What are you, some commie hipster eating vegetables and drinking water?

>people actually bought this pile of drivel and praised it

I think some of them use this type of callousness to try and impose a sense of insecurity in people. Presumably as "revenge" for all of those progressive critiques which made them feel insecure.

I just assumed by this point there are no longer any other stores in America
Agreed. Based french and Canadian OC writers

Attached: 1528494658367.jpg (273x230, 19K)

It works. The amazon reviews are just like the amazon reviews of cringy liberal books. American politics have gone too far

People donate thousands every month to that woman to hear her intellectual rhetoric.

It took several minutes for Lance to find the right classroom in the chaos of the inner city school.
A quick look through the backdoor window established the situation - the class was out of control.
He could walk in there in his official capacity and put an end to this "party", but he needed to know more about who he
was dealing with. Quickly slipping in through the back door he took a seat at one of the empty
desks in the last row. Lance immediately identified DaShawn and Coleman, both were surprisngly present.
DaShawn was sitting by the window in the fourth row, with a scandily dressed young black woman next to him.
Coleman was sitting at the very back of the class, only a single row away from Lance.
At the head of the class was a slender young woman in a brown cardigan. Light brown hair partially covered
her well shaped, oval face. She must have been 5'4 at most, not suited to control a roudy class
of inner city youth.

You could probably get this published

As Lance looked over the blackboard covered with basic algebraic equations, the young teachers name stood out in the
corner in a gentle pink chalk - Ms. Anita Felske. She lady had a fine German surname. For a moment, Lance
thought about all the different people who made up America, and overcame enormous hardships to make it
the greatest nation in the world. His own great, great grandfather, Dietrich Drumpf came from a small German
village in Bavaria. His great great grandmother was part Cherokee Indian. It was a shame Lance could never find time to master German.
In his field of work he needed to speak the language of the enemy, and Arabic was that language.

The scandily dressed student next to DaShawn quickly went down and dissapeared under the desk. The students
next to them let out a rude laugh and continued casually chatting in the middle of the class. Lance was
unaccustomed to the types of behaviors and mating rituals prevalent in inner city black schools. Ms. Felske was not.

Agree, and another thank you to our creative writers here. But don't get too creative guys, leave some ideas for us or else it is cultural appropriation.

>His great great grandmother was part Cherokee Indian
kek

He absolutely could.

She quickly came over to DaShawn's desk and smacked a heavy algebra book on the table. "This behavior has got to stop!".
There was a fire burning in the lady yet! DaShawn tried to quickly pull up his pants yet they immediately fell
back around his anckles. A huge wet spot was visible on his dirty white underwear. "Whats you did dat for bitch?"
DaShawn growled at Ms. Felske. In a threatening move, the gangbanger pulled up his tshirt exposing the gun underneath.
A gun! A surge of adrenaline coursed through Lance's veins. In a single leap he pounced on the overconfident thug.
The desk under DaShawn exploded in a flurry of plastic and metal and Lance pinned the asshole under him.
In less than a second he landed several heavy punches on his head and torso, yet DaShwan was still squirming under him.
"STOP RESISTING" - Lance had to keep the orders short and sweet, just the way trash like DeShawn understands them.
He landed another half a dozen punches on him, in a life or death situation you have to take the bad guy out.
After the thug stopped moving Lance took the gun and stuffed the gun inside his belt.

I thought erotic novels for women were the best ones to write for piss easy cash... I was wrong.

As Lance stood up, it was eerily quiet in the classroom. Most of the students backed away and formed a semi-circle
around Lance and DaShawn. He quickly looked around; they weren't going to cause trouble. However Coleman was not in the class anylonger.
The energy in the room completely changed, the students felt the presense of a new power in the room, a power for good.
Ms. Felske, still shaking from the incident stepped forward.
"Who are you?" The words came out of her mouth almost in a broken whisper. It must have been the first
time she was threatened with a handgun, or perhaps even saw one. Its crazy how many Americans refuse to exercise
their God-given right to bear arms. As Lance was about to introduce himself, the bell rang and everybody but him, Anita and DeShawn cleared out the room.

Combine the two for maximum profit.

I suppose you have to admire the enterprising spirit of the person that created this. Very little actual work, and the kind of thing people would pick up for shits and giggles.

conservative fiction but with fabio on the cover?

"The name's Lance Hunter, I will be teaching history here at Detroit Orchards, starting tomorrow."
"My name is Anita Felske, but you may call me just Anita." Her smile was beautiful, almost enchanting.
"Thank you, but you didn't have to treat DaShawn that way. There is always a way around violence,
the pen is mightier than the sword, Mr. Hunter". Oh boy, here we go. Anita was a charming young lady
but definitely on the liberal side, and Lance couldn't yet ascertain just how much. In his time as
a US Army Ranger, Lance understood one thing and understood it well - the best language every
asshole can understand is force. Anita had to have been new to Detroit Orchards to understand it,
but with time she will have to, if she wants to survive.

I was expecting him to be the shooter

I'm sorry boys, I have to run. I promise I will continue writing "HOMEFRONT: THE BATTLE CONTINUES" since it became obvious from this thread its an essential part of Americana literature. Look for /int threads tmr/the day after/ on the weekend.

Respectfully,
user Anonov

Yeah, have the main character be Fabio.
But if I know my Jow Forums audience/women, there should be a lot of BBC cucking going on too, ideally with DeShawn in Canada's story.

Thanks, amigo.

Atleast no one is pretending those trash right-wing books are good.

Attached: kaur.jpg (290x450, 7K)

just be sure to have fabio on the cover, this pic is just about perfect for the type of story you're going for. i seriously think that women buy erotica just to have a picture of fabio around

Attached: 17-fabio-citizenship.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 181K)

In order to really kill it, he should write sequels containing other non-white ethnicities, such as Mexicans and Muslims.

bretty good thread

Attached: 1520247392652.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

In order to really milk it*

>Japan? Did I cover Japan? Yes. Yes Indeed.Anime and live-action.
>Star Blazers
>The Space Giants
>G-Force
>Go. Speed Racer. Go. (?) (That's the name of the title song btw the cartoon is called just Speed Racer)
Hahahahahaha. Really? Those are americanized versions of Japanese shows when "anime" wasn't a thing in the West. Is the author a Boomer or Gen X-er? Seems like the typical nerd that lived his childhood in the 80's and don't know about anything past that decade, I've seen a lot of those IRL. He is completely clueless about proper "anime" as we know it today, at least he could've namedrop something that was on Toonami like Trigun or Cowboy-Bebop.

i want one where the burger man comes to save europe from the islamocommunistfemminists and hes all like "time to save europe FOR THE THIRD TIME" but that is repeated like a hundred times. also the main guy uses a lot of really badly mispelled german words. like Mien Got!

Attached: 1522886314931.gif (320x436, 3.84M)

user Anonov, you're looking at millions in sale!

Looking forward to it Mr. Anonov

Based & redpilled. Dog bless US and A.

(づᗒᨓᗕ)づ

Attached: 76qfcMiFn1sk1rjvo1_500.gif (500x264, 1.3M)

or daikon

>Wait so you're saying I can make money writing this kind of stuff for Americans to consume?

Lad: bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/the_godfather_of_fake_news

so fully grown adult americans get hardons thinking about their country being taken over and it being up to them to save the day (by killing a bunch of people), i'm pretty sure i'd outgrown that stage by 15.

>canadian literature

Attached: 9780771093227-uk.jpg (323x500, 27K)

>Lance Hunter
Sounds like a gay pornstar, unless that's the secret intent I'm not sure that's a good idea.

Man I should just write my own novel. If people can get absolute garbage published I'm pretty sure somebody will publish my crackpot ideas.

Attached: 1526022296844.png (305x287, 192K)

This makes me think I should actually dig my novel out of its long-forgotten folder and try to get it published
it can't be that hard, apparently

As long as people ride the trains, they would buy any pulp fiction on the market. Accidental travel stories, "war fiction". Damn, people were publishing Stalker fanfictions.