One chance at life

>one chance at life
>born with brown eyes
>no one knows what race I am

Attached: 1543871429409.png (665x511, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gdblogs.shu.ac.uk/b2013215/2015/02/25/blue-eyes-vs-brown-eyes-is-there-a-superior-eye-colour/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not so bad. Just be handsome. Women with blue/blonde look good but I find men with the same just come off as effeminate.

>one chance at life
>born a celt with blue eyes and black hair

Attached: pepe-the-frog-meme.png (500x282, 48K)

what's your ethnicity

>Wanting to be Wh*toid

Attached: laughing.png (480x359, 376K)

USSR mutt

t. Jealous Turkish rapebaby who loves Muslims and larps as one

so jew?

>one chance at life
>born a celt with brown hair and green eyes

Attached: 1542493688828.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Ok.

By the one drop rule, yes. From a physiognomic perspective, unknown.

>i-it's effeminate
such a transparent cope. blue eyes are objectively better than brown.

god i wish that were me

Attached: 24177942_258708004657935_1332493954108620800_n.jpg (424x424, 39K)

what's the rest

The majority of women disagree.

you're a fucking leaf

Are you hurt?

Gypsy cope

It doesn't matter what race you are, as a Canadian you will always be a faggot regardless of pigmentations.

i have brown eyes. blue would definitely be an upgrade.

slav + finno-ugric + east asian/turkic (tatar)

>born with brown eyes
>born with dark brown hair

I feel good about myself because over the years I taught myself about Liberator's supremacy over nordicks.

Attached: 1390259637189.gif (500x281, 472K)

>The ugliest nation in europe as voted by Jow Forumseurope spamming this thread with
>c-c-c-ope

Attached: 1533362105846.png (588x598, 402K)

>as voted by Jow Forumseurope

Attached: emilia2.jpg (528x520, 35K)

>Bulgaria
>poorer than Romania
Oh my days bruv.

>cope

Attached: 1534849398564.png (548x666, 361K)

why were you expecting that someone would know your race, then if you're mixed

>Jow Forumseurope

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg (491x550, 36K)

you're objectively delusional
gdblogs.shu.ac.uk/b2013215/2015/02/25/blue-eyes-vs-brown-eyes-is-there-a-superior-eye-colour/

Soon anglos will get more votes when their women have huge honking tits from all the hormones they're being fed through their chlorinated hormine injected chicken

Attached: 1534516692166.png (1440x1434, 911K)

Sad. Could have been worse though, like a manlet or a skinnyfag.
Now that's true suffering.

in terms of beauty it is

>no one knows what race I am
That sounds like a good thing

>brown countries coming to the defense of brown eyes
The best we can do is offer support to one another, fellow shiteyes.

Attached: 1543876132953.png (665x511, 56K)

Look at May's pained smile. That's the smile a woman gives when her husband is ramming her asshole and she lives in a country where marital rape laws don't exist.

reminder that brown hair, green eyes, and pale skin is the most attractive combination possible

Wrong it's brown hair and gray eyes. I know because that's my combo and my mom said I'm the most handsome boy.

doesn't that confirm what he said?

I find the structure of eyes more important than colour though.

>Jow Forumseurope

How is that subreddit faring these days? Is it overrun by alt-righters and other Jow Forumstard subspecies?

Attached: 1398556780119.png (1291x845, 718K)

No it's on a tight leash. The alt right off shoot was Jow Forumseuropean but it was shoah'd years ago.

Large tits are gross though

Attached: 496176663777.jpg (1232x2048, 129K)

read the full article: it confirms that both have it's benefits

i disagree. my gf has huge honking tits and i pretend im a baby sucking on her milk. its great.

>never had a chance to have anything except black hair and almost black eyes
hope when I spic this white girl my kids come out more interesting looking

Based. Ruining the hopes that woman's children have of not being born a disgusting mutt.

Did you stop reading after first paragraph,Carlos?
Blue eyes are a product of genes that are more fit for an ice age, but they are shit for everything else.

Ice age hypothesis is bullshit. Snow makes everything bright as fuck. It's obviously a result of sexual selection and possibly increased vitamin D production because of lower melanin levels in the skin as well as the iris.

>sexual selection
Probably this. Rare traits are always somewhat attractive to people in different levels. Though it still curious that germanic north-western women have a strange preference for med features over classic northern features if sexual selection is the reason for blue eyes

just noticed that article below, ffs.

>I have blue eyes. They are like the sea. People regularly get lost in them. Apparently they are also cold, the eyes of a killer, and the wolfish representation of something cruel and Aryan
>On the other, they are seen as chilling and, in many cultures, are thought to bring a curse. In the Aegean, amulets that ward off the “evil eye” are blue.
>Everyone knows the prototypical Nazi has blond hair and blue eyes and so, with Hitler’s terrible rise and fall, the blue eye became associated with fascism and genocide, a symbol of murderous power.
>Likewise, the “blue-eyed devils” is a term used to refer to the colonial Europeans who spread like a plague across the world, looking for gold and slaves. Despite this, the blue eyes of these devils were looked up to, as well.

what a tremendous faggot

I'm sorry for your loss user. Take solace in the fact that women don't seem to mind it as much as 4channers will lead you to believe and that if someone will reject you solely based on the color of your eyes, you probably shouldn't want to be with them anyway.
Getting upset over something that is out of your control is the worst thing that you can do to yourself and your mental state

>I'm sorry for your loss user. Take solace

Attached: 1542562906773.png (400x416, 163K)

My Gallic brother

LMAO, why do you think all that "blue-eyed guys are effeminate" is a thing

he seems like a self hating ponce. blue eyes are still more beautiful though.

I will never get over my brown eyes.

Fuck bl*E eyes. I was robbed of the green eyes both my parents have.

blue eyes are better than green desu

Probably because a bunch of muddy eyed hazel pseudo-shiteyes coopted the label "green eyes" for themselves.

Have you told your poor father he's a cuck?

guilty as charched

They're more of a brown-green/hazel. Brown definitely the dominant color in normal lighting, green in sunlight.