You have to make a decision, Jow Forums

Everyone you love will be killed and everything you own will be taken from you unless you manage to find a small key somewhere hidden in a 10x10 meter big and 5 meter deep swimming pool completely filled with shit where you'll have to dive in without any equipment. The decision you'll have to make is from which country this shit will be. Which would be the best country to choose in order to make it as easy as possible and which would be the worst?
pic unrelated

Attached: defecation.png (1190x682, 128K)

America. The pool would be empty since they're carrying it around in their trousers

Attached: bush.jpg (1024x1024, 80K)

We all shit the same shit, i don't hear of anyone shitting gold or candies.

Based shartposter

oi you cheeky cunt

I wouldn't do it, ok?

Attached: 745.png (327x316, 188K)

what if they threaten to rip out your eyes?

There is no way I'd ever find that key, so they might as well rip out my eyes. At least I'd get disabled-bucks then.

What? is this a german scat fetish? We all shit. Anyways finding that key is impossible without tools. You'd either be in basically quicksand ballpit, or you'd be in an acidic swimmingpool. Neither are going to be any help.

India

Attached: 1537854889058.png (700x443, 211K)

>fetish
fetish of choosing the least disgusting country?!?! are you trying to connect the dots like a toddler here? "shitpost from a german flag, ah, must be a scat fetish"...
>Murrican logic

>Not picking India

Attached: soy wojak.png (644x800, 15K)

what is it with your kind and scat fetish

>Greece
>Croatia

Turkey wasnt even a suprise tbqh

Germany obviously

Scat is a mainstream fetish there so I'm sure they all have a special diet making sure their shit wont make anyone who touches it sick

Attached: 149978481986.jpg (400x400, 29K)

>Bangladesh and Pakistan better than India
>China that low
bullshit

A pool of shit is less dense than us but still pretty fucking heavy/difficult to move through so you'd abso-fucking-lutely drown in it like quicksand

wtf is this thread?!

A german one.

topkek

This is why I'll never go to India