Attached: huawei.jpg (668x570, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_embargoes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ABLV_Bank#Sanctions
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Read it as hawaii at first
Thought we were gonna go to war, shame i read it wrong

hey I have one of those phones, its pretty good

It's for the violation of Iranian sanctions. We really are just Israel's slaves.

>break the law
>oi why I gets punish

How does it feel being on the CIA's priority list?

>Sanction country that followed the rules and has no nukes

Do not trust m*tts

Good, I fucking loathe smartphones.
Thanks to them (iPhone), NSFW tumblr will be closed.

It's shit. The caméra lense in mine is fucked and the phone stop working at -20°C

>the law
Sanctions like these are not normal laws and clearly politically motivated

I'm not denying she didn't break the law. I'm saying we have the law because we are slaves to Israel.

*I'm not denying she did break the law.

Well, the Chinese government is the one government in the entire world arresting the most Chinese businessman and even their own members.

>don't like a law
>decide to break it
>oi why I get punish
>why the law does not conform to my ideals

never understood sanctions. so americans can criminally charge someone for buying american products and reselling to another country under sanctions? so even by 'purchasing' a american product you never really own it?

>don't like Iran
>make laws to fuck with Iran
>get called out for it
>w-we din do nuffins

Why the fuck is Canada enforcing American sanctions? And why the fuck is China supposed to cow-tow to American sanctions? Literally makes no sense.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 6.53.45 PM.png (1598x258, 65K)

extradition treaty. laws similar in Canada and the USA allow each other to arrest other people in each others territory on the others behalf.

it's less the product and more the handling of USD becomes difficult

For what?

so am i allowed as a Canadian, allowed to buy an american product, than resell it to a country that is currently embargoed for, let's say, swiss francs?

yes, but if the cia finds out about it they can threaten whatever bank you have to freeze your account
private citizens did a lot of smuggling of electronics to cuba that wasn't allowed, but nobody really cared

>yes, but if the cia finds out about it they can threaten whatever bank you have to freeze your account

How though?

>and the phone stop working at -20°C

Well stop being a fucking polar bear.

Phones are shit, but I have a cheap Huawei tablet and it's pretty good

it gets kind of complicated but they can blacklist a financial institution and any others that deal with it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_embargoes
specific example
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ABLV_Bank#Sanctions

I have huawei mate pro. Good phone and great battery life.

xiaomi > huawei

Based Trudeau is saving Canada.

Attached: trudeau BTFOs the chinese again.png (626x363, 42K)

Attached: trudeau blocks china.jpg (690x717, 144K)

Attached: trudeau expelling chinese millionaires.png (583x236, 43K)

Attached: trudeau forgets about the jews.png (573x735, 221K)

Attached: trudeau makes another strike against muslims.jpg (729x852, 151K)

wtf I love Trudeau now

Attached: trudeau revoking citizenships.jpg (991x648, 228K)

Attached: trudeau baby.png (739x700, 317K)

I'd say he bows down to US pressure agaisnt China, don't forget the compact.

Attached: PR_Logo_GCM.png (1200x1200, 20K)

Attached: trudeau refugees drowning.jpg (840x630, 114K)

>don't forget the compact.
The compact isn't a legally binding agreement.

This. High quality stuff there.
The full might of chinese brains at work

Attached: trudeau's miracle.png (776x439, 29K)

We'll see when you leafs get banned here.

Attached: trudeau is now pro-assad.png (1076x892, 895K)

>We'll see when you leafs get banned here.

Attached: soy dance.gif (413x243, 51K)

I've been using a shitty $50 huawei phone for the past few years as a mobile broadband tether slave for an internet connection.
The only problems it has had is during the summer a few times it has overheated and shut down. The room/place I live in can reach the high 40s (Celsius) during heat waves so even the computer needs to be shut off during the for most of the day, so it isn't like the phone itself is faulty in this regard.
No idea how decent their more expensive phones are.

lmao

Dudeweedlmao guy started using cocaine.

Nice.

>canada is a chinese colon
Absolutely disgusting

>plaque on Ottawa's new Holocaust memorial omits any mention of Jews
I don't get it, what does it mention if not Jews? Isn't that the whole deal with Holocaust memorials?

Attached: 1451303025761.png (255x255, 66K)

not only jews died, obviously.

>not only jews died, obviously
>no one died
Huh?

Do they make a deal of it, though? I've never heard of other ethnic groups or homosexuals, etc. making a deal of Holocaust related stuff.
Maybe it's just my limited experience.

There's a bit of a backstory. Some years ago Canada opened what I believe was the world's first federal human rights museum. Initially it had 2 permanent gallery spaces, one for atricities against first nations peoples and one for jews killed in the holocaust.
A lot of people got mad. It was meant to be a museum of all human rights and appeared to elevate the suffering of colonial era aboriginals and holocaust jews above all other groups.
As a result the government is careful not to do something like make a holocaust plaque that fails to include all peopke possibly impacted by the holocaust.

Seriously asking, why Americans hate Iran so much, while protecting Saudi that still lives in Middle Ages?

friends of israel. any enemy of israel is a enemy of america.

Oh, thanks for the insight. I can see how that can work and the backlash from the biases. Certainly more involved than I initially gave it credit.

That's so weird.

Amusingly, despite the memes and Trudeau's periodic bouts of stupid, Canada's been doing alright

wtf is this bait

TICK TOCK NANKING 2.0 SOON, GOOD NIGHT TONG.

The North Pole belongs to Canada!!!

>Thought we were gonna go to war, shame i read it wrong
We will just not now, Trudeau is actually in on it.

who gave the US authority to arrest a chinese citizen for making business with iran. wtf

Canada, because she was on a connecting flight through Vancouver.

In retrospect, it was beyond simple for (((them))) to manipulate right-wing sentiment via their Brietbart propaganda arm and an anime imageboard to scuttle the Iran deal and undo the work of the uppity Schwarze

Canada is America's like best friend man. We killed Nazi's togther and snipe ISIS. Like... they are going to arrest people for us m8

that's fine, it's an extradition treaty which is okay. but the finer details are kind of fucked. like how if one citizen from another country resells US equipment that they paid for is somehow criminally liable. and also why there are Iran sanctions simply because israel doesn't like them and the USA follows them like a puppy.

The problem isnt your shitty phone, it's breaking of trade sanctions on Iran. Also, how the hell is she a CFO of a global corporation this young?

High IQ.

>pursued nuclear arms in violation of nnp treaty.
>develop valaistic missiles
>share tech with NK of all countries
Yeah no clue why they were sanctioned they were totally on the level. They also havemt beem fueling proxy wars in the ME either and arent responsible for Iraqi Shia renewing sectarian tensions in Iraq that lead to ISIS. Al Quds must not exist either and they definitely haven't beem trying to kill opposition in Europe. Totally nice guys. No clue why we'd have an issue. They also didn't hold our people hostage for 2 years and support people who blew up our barracks.

this is kinda fucked up lmao

She did business with Iran in violation of sanctions....you can do business with them but not with us at the same time. It goes for all countries with sanctions on Iran. The chinese play very corrupt with business. In their own country it's being supposedly cracked down on but they do the same shit overseas. This is a nice version of her disappearing in China for 3 months and based on Trump and Xis meeting I'm guessing Xi approves. After we are done I'm assuming shell dissappear in China for a while.

Glad we're finally playing games on the chinks level. We all know China would have no problems arresting an official of another country, im proud of canada for not cucking out too.

Good job, Canada. Fuck China.

>>buy american product
>>don't own american product

what did Americans mean by this? I thought if you bought a product it was free for you to do with what you please. if anything, violating an agreement as a purchaser would be a civil matter not a criminal one.

so canada is an american colony?

You are too.

Oil
How did you bypass the filters? Or are you Xi?

Huawei Mate 9 lite, it's a great phone, the camera is really stable and doesn't go crazy with the auto-focus, also great battery life and it never lags.

he gave hiro money, duh.

Her daddy created the company

wtf i love canada now?

Can anyone explain what law she could've broken? She's not American, she wasn't in the U.S., she and her company aren't subject to U.S. trade restrictions. There are no international sanctions against Iran atm.

And even if her company has broken some law, how is it that she can be personally held liable? Isn't the whole point of an LLC that the legal entity, not the people controlling it, is held accountable?

i came
i saw
i came
i saw
i praise
the lord
and break
the law

Attached: 1522435351629.png (563x542, 157K)

Fuck off back to China, Charlie Liu.

My first smart phone was a Huawei, it was great and never failed...eventually I upgraded for the sake of appearance because it was 4 years old. I bought a Samsung...I can't wait to go back to Huawei

What the fuck I unironically hate Trudeau now. I'm voting for the NDP next year.

Boomer hands typed this post.

exact opposite of that for me

if you violate the sanctions against Iran and North Korea then America will kick banks with Huawei accounts out from SWIFT if they don't close them or Huawei complies

>Isn't the whole point of an LLC that the legal entity, not the people controlling it, is held accountable?
piercing the corporate veil

>still have my huawei at home somewhere
>ridiculously small compared to modern smartphones
>camera is pathethic
i have no idea how i thought it was cool back in 2012 or so

Attached: Huawei-U8650-foto_full.jpg (570x536, 48K)

Canada is more like a brother country.

Japan is more like a colony.

I wish they would sell their Honor phones in Canada too instead of just their Huawei ones

Nova 3 here, pretty good so far

>if you violate the sanctions against Iran and North Korea then America will kick banks with Huawei accounts out from SWIFT if they don't close them or Huawei complies
Right, but why didn't they do? What are the grounds for actually arresting her?

Given that they haven't actually said what the charges are, leads me to believe something other than Iran. Illegal surveillance maybe?

thats not even cold

US intel must have enough information or evidence linking her directly to a very serious crime. That, and, or she's being used as leverage to get to who, or what, the US really wants.
They should make an example out of her so chinakikes know who they're messing with.

Attached: 13402430_252453645130228_1974787128_n.jpg (1080x608, 75K)

>we should extraordinarily rendition chinese executives
This will not end well.

like what? selling american products to Iran after purchasing them from a US vendor?

No, like creating a backdoor into their products to surveil Americans.