Why are we so based? Anyone who complains about seal clubbing can fuck off

Why are we so based? Anyone who complains about seal clubbing can fuck off

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cqg_Qv7ocpU
youtube.com/watch?v=enPmtYKIukU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All I get from this is remembering strange youtube comments in every dead animal video. Like I was just browsing cute bunny videos until I got recommended a "crow eats bunny alive" and all I see are comments being glad the animal is suffering.
I saw this again when I was watching a documentary about chimps and read a couple of comments talking about how they were happy to see chimps tortured. Very odd...

>Innocent, useless seals
YEAH CLUB'EM

There’s a specific phenomen on YouTube where people describe the graphic hatred of monkeys under any monkey video. Look up “monkey hate” and there’s like a playlist full of videos with thousands of views.

i never understood this, why is seal clubbing a thing?
why seals?
why a club?

surely if you wanted to act like a nigger there is other animals you could do it too or other weapons you could use

THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONG

Yeah I remember that, their was a comment describing how he'll like cutting off their balls or something. Though looks like their's bunny hate too.

Don’t really get the bunny hate, but they do have some uncomfortable looking mouths

Attached: 62D773F0-DE90-4362-BE90-B59A719E1D97.jpg (568x305, 53K)

I assume it’s because seals are one of the largest and most readily available marine mammal in the north, and clubs can keep the pelt intact with damaging it.

Without damaging it*

>sad piano music starts playing
PETA I...

Attached: 2709634D00000578-3014363-Photo_shows_An_arial_view_of_a_seal_hunting_camp_shows_over_a_th-m-43_14274 (634x406, 134K)

There was a lot of demand for it until the EU tried ruined the fun and other countries followed

The seal population keeps on climbing and they keep eating all the already faltering fish populations

Attached: Harp-Seal-Populations-B_small2.png (1200x654, 37K)

Time for a taste of your own medicine. Our rights to club seals SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

looks like a map of the falklands kek

clubs don't damage the pelt. a club to the head causes instantaneous death if done correctly. seals eat fish and have skins worth selling and also have cultural value to the aboriginals.

Seals are honestly pretty creepy. It's a good thing they're being culled every year

Creepy?

Attached: 1FA1D442-8F3B-400E-8109-81F8BCADE1FB.png (1080x1920, 1.3M)

youtube.com/watch?v=cqg_Qv7ocpU

youtube.com/watch?v=enPmtYKIukU
Is it bad I feel giddy when watching these videos

which ammendment of the canadian constitution are you quoting, buddy?

2nd Amendment, retard

Attached: latvian communists.jpg (768x1115, 141K)

Canada doesn't even number ammendments like that, sweetie

Besides, I doubt there are any using those words in the context of seal clubbing.

Huh?

Okay time for a serious answer. Every single MP has always supported Seal hunting. It's the only thing that they have a unified opinion on. Also EU's do-gooder shit ended up harming the Inuit community so yeah. If anything thinks seal hunting is going to stop they're delusional

I don't care about seals, my point is that this is a bit different than burgers and their guns because there isn't an explicit declaration that your right to bash their heads in "shall not be infringed" anywhere in the Canadian constitution.

Why do hippies care more about some pests that aren't even endangered than about Eskimos who depend on this for a living?

What the fuck? Had no idea this was a thing, and I'm dumbfounded.

Seals are cute. Not even joking that's the real reason

ALL HAIL CLUBSY
>ALL HAIL CLUBSY
ALL HAIL CLUBSY
>ALL HAIL CLUBSY
ALL HAIL CLUBSY
>ALL HAIL CLUBSY

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 21K)

Canadians are the weakest "men" in existence

YEAH

Their deaths are instant too, so really. Have they not seen how they get killed by bears?

These people don't believe that.