Why do you like Asian women?

Why do you like Asian women?

Attached: 47841E40-6179-4678-A232-3D89A6B2105E.jpg (850x477, 61K)

I don't

Attached: 1496503324853.png (1000x491, 39K)

Why do YOU think we love Asian sluts?

Korean guys don't like their own women? Why?

Their high intelligence and conscientiousness, as well as their large heads.

I just find their physical features attractive.

Gender conflict is rapidly growing and spreading throughout Korea. Their hatred toward one another has gotten to the point where so-called radical feminists are busy reviling and spreading hate speech against Korean males and Korean men countering them. Things are going crazy here. I have no idea how it came.to this but it's obvious something's seriously wrong with this country

There are radical feminists in Asia?

I don't.

Attached: YI7j2qJ9Eaw.jpg (960x639, 248K)

I don't think they can count as radical feminists but they are just insistent on calling themselves so.

>he didn't hear about the Megalias

Attached: megalia-logo4.png (505x396, 63K)

I like Asian children.

Attached: HAREGRENMENIEC.jpg (506x844, 217K)

Attached: 1uePL0H.png (1691x939, 555K)

I love asian girls(male)!

Attached: IMG_20181206_093213.jpg (592x1280, 117K)

This is what happens if your exposed to western propaganda.

ikr, they are so cute :3

the boys are much prettier.
used to be extremely homophobic myself and they managed to make me question my sexuality

When did this start?Are they mad because korean males don't go for ugly girls and prefer the ones that do plastic surgery?

exactly

but this describes how they went apeshit over a guy that criticized plastic surgeries. So what exactly is the case?

that can be one of many reasons why it broke out. But even I'm clueless as to why and when it started. If I remember correctly, it wasn't until a few years ago that people started to take it seriously .

look into who funds them, Femen and other such psycho groups here are funded by Soros and other rich globalist jews.

When did plastic surgeries phenomenon start?

I'm not a historian nor a sociologist. You may google it if you're interested.

I like Asian women like that blonde in that pic. Perfect age too.

Attached: hj.jpg (700x436, 37K)

the blonde isn't asian tho

Attached: 757c0cb6c869271d8e8b2843514d32b.png (602x338, 270K)

kek

Average Japanese girl who doesn't play football

Attached: ayaka-miyoshi.png (492x994, 468K)

because they like me

made for rape

Attached: 1543930891453.jpg (640x783, 76K)

those fucked up contact lenses, kek

Attached: 04-15.jpg (480x640, 66K)

More of that blond cutie, please.

they are women

how about you?

Attached: 1493335552123.jpg (905x610, 59K)

The Soviets encouraged the spread of feminism and other polarizing ideologies in their enemies's countries. Maybe it's the Norks or the Chinese this time?

Attached: 4030ddd0.jpg (480x360, 24K)

all races have examples of attractive women (except for abbos, god save em)

Attached: 1413833852479.jpg (447x294, 43K)

The ASIAN woman is the epitome of female sensuality and femininity.

Let’s start by looking at her body. Her body is petite. Her tiny shape makes her presence more helpless, like a perfect Damsel in Distress. She is neotenous, as a result of her high levels of estrogen. This gives her the appearance of health and fertility. She is then covered by her light skin. This light skin reminds us of her softness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the colds of North East Asian, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The light skin reminds us of every male's desire to companionship, warmth and love that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The ASIAN woman’s demeanor is one of submissiveness. She is submissive, yet assertive, and can be explosively emotive. Her demeanor strikes envy into the more vapid, prudish races of women(wh*te bitches)

The summit of expression of her femininity on her body is her vagina. The ASIAN vagina is tightest of all the races. As the vagina is the penultimate symbol of womanhood, this alone would suffice to make the ASIAN woman the most feminine of women. This tight vagina is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of men, being able to stimulate the phallus. Its strength insures that when she orgasms, the potent ASIAN contractions will immediately draw in the seed of her man the ASIAN woman copulates with.

In total, the ASIAN woman expresses this femininity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When she fucks, she receives the entirety of the lusts and desires of her man without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the ASIAN woman is the epitome of femininity.

Attached: 1523953842895.jpg (1800x1200, 902K)