Is there something worse than being mexican?

Seems like slvas are universally loved by the internet, asians are becoming more relevant than ever thanks to kpop anime and shit and pajeets are at least a source of funny memes to laugh at but what a bout mexico? seems like we are universally hated by the world desu i just can´t think of anything positive that has been said from my country.

Attached: werewr.jpg (300x212, 20K)

Can't say I'm fond of racism buddy

Attached: 1531466458501.jpg (720x1045, 91K)

Being honduran

>i just can´t think of anything positive that has been said from my country.

You people make shartericans mad

The only culture you export is drug cartel related.

Your biggest problem is that your image is made by American media rather than Mexican media

same desu
hispanics are THE most hated group online

this but for all latam

Bump

I like you Mexico

Attached: ベルセルク(第2期).jpg (700x395, 112K)

Dude, whenever I hear music from the radio there's lots of spanish songs. I figure it's from Mexico, but I'm not sure.

pajeets being laughed at doesn't seem to me like a positive thing for them

Mexicans have a terrible reputation indeed. No one calls Mexican men attractive, no one calls Mexico good, no one says anything positive about Mexico. Every month you can find someone saying that Brazil is good or that Russian men are attractive... what went wrong with Mexico?

People in general are not fond of people who are race-mixed and base their whole identify around that. "Viva la Raza" my ass.

Yes, it is a shithole. Even worse than being Brazilian because at least we don't live near the most powerful country on earth that is constantly bullying you.

>Every month you can find someone saying that Brazil is good
never seen that

You are a masive faggot, una vergüenza para la patria.

You wish you were the one next to America, though

>slvas are universally loved by the internet
SLAV - SLAVE

Why would I? To serve as their entrance mat?

Lel puto deja de llorar

Yes

Brazil is good.

Probablly colombian/boricua/dominican reggaeton

At least you have Tacos and guacamole