ITT we bully Poland

Attached: main-qimg-8332cabd0fc4a2b96a7c211cee1eb58c-c.jpg (348x347, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Orthodox_Church
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Brethren
thenews.pl/1/12/Artykul/385780,Poland-set-to-surpass-Portugal-in-GDP-per-capita-PM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

love Poland tho

rude

I like Poland

>t. seething prussiaboo mutt

Fuck you, poles are good people

mega cringe and also gay
based and thispilled, many of my friends are polish, but I guess that's what comes with living in an area of like >50% east euro population

I want a Polish wife. But Orthodox

All Poles are Catholic, Orthodox in Poland are Ukrainian

Nah, there's some Orthodox in the east and they consider themselves Polish at this point.

If you find an open minded, but religiously serious one you might be able to convert her.

>All Poles are Catholic, Orthodox in Poland are Ukrainian
no
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Orthodox_Church

polish girls all have smelly feet (mongol heritage)

Attached: pole feets.jpg (553x803, 129K)

Wrong. There are even Protestant Poles, we used to give them a shelter. Arian Brethren were persecuted by all Protestant countries.

With the current state of Papacy, I don't think you'd even have troubles converting her. Francis triggered us a lot with his Lithuanian speech (instead of reprimanding them for persecuting Lithuanian Poles, compared us to the Germans they'se supposedly suffered from) and trying to achieve humane treatment of refugees, something our government fearmongers us against (while taking in Asian Muslims from other countries and Pajeets).

As Poles we don't have the same view on "Churkas" as Russians, we even have Armenian Catholic minority which isn't hated.

kys

Attached: 1518980789447.jpg (684x570, 66K)

>Arian
didn't those heretics exist way before Catholicism and Orthodoxy split? and way before Poland even existed?

there's nothing wrong with that desu

it pollutes the soil + atmosphere though. There are no flowers growing there because smelly slav feet polluted the growing areas.

Attached: slav feet.jpg (1024x682, 133K)

there's plenty of flowers there though, they even make songs about it

they are actually all dead and smell like cute, pale, slav girl feet. You can clearly see they are mongols.

Attached: polish girl.jpg (482x720, 275K)

Well, The Poles that I met her were nice.
My irl experience with them wasn't bad at all.

Attached: 154540196727.jpg (343x354, 26K)

what type of Poles are in UAE?

Do NOT bully Poland

Poland is a beautiful country and the Polish a nice people.

>no smelly mongol pole feet on my face

Attached: polish lady.jpg (330x520, 37K)

They would have shown their true colors if it wasn't for the place

They were revived during Protestantism. Arians (Arian Brethren) and Anabaptists were persecuted by all of the Protestants.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Brethren
I think they, after getting kicked out of every country, existed only in Czechia and Poland.

tourists and expats
it really depends on the person.
Can't just judge everyone based on few bad apples.

the actions of a few seldom speak for the group as a whole

bump

Man I wonder what poles fresh off the plane would do when they see the usa.

no we are not

>ITT we suck poland's dick
fixed

Around poles
Hide your holes

Ugly language, bad cuisine, very shitty people, terrible politicians, boring countryside and shitty culture, hideous cities, shitty music and cinema, pathetic army, neo-colonial economy with almost non-existant native industry and the list goes on.

Poland is literally the shitbucket of europe
Its as big as germany with half the population and nothing impressive ever came out of it
Never won a war or start an empire
Sucks ball at sports of any kind
Implied huge jewish population but sucks shit at finance and economics
Hitler literally see the poles as subhumans and wants polish clay so he can populate the aryans from germany in it.
Any average person will only know poland as "that country that was annihilated by the germans in the WWII".
Most are surprised it still exist.
Most people cant even find poland on the map and consistently mistook poland for either hungary or austria.
Its a country that is consistently bullied by countries around it and have absolutely no power to fight back due to its absolute low morale within its army and people.
Poland is so uninteresting and dull that nobody, even the arabs or the indians(well known for their immigration to western countries) wants to live there
Poland was supposed to be extinct and the amazement of it continuing its pathetic life like a dying rat is what makes poland literally the shithole of europe.

So fucking useless and incompetent you mistook it as a 3rd world country.

Attached: 1538984631722.jpg (803x552, 46K)

>Most people cant even find poland on the map and consistently mistook poland for either hungary or austria
Burger education.

>answering copy pastas
lol

omg, why poles look so similar to ukrainians?

probably because we share a lot of dna

Because Ukrainians don't exist.

I can tell hohols apart, most people also say ukrainian women look different and have ''eastern'' type of looks

am talking about this man. He looks like half my family. This mustache, this round face ...

Italy, fuck off!

his name is Janusz Ɓawrynowicz, sounds pretty Ukrainian.

He is from 0.8% ukrainians in Poland?

Fuck Poorland

you are almost as poor lmao

Poland is literally surpassing Poortugal.

It's hilarious.
thenews.pl/1/12/Artykul/385780,Poland-set-to-surpass-Portugal-in-GDP-per-capita-PM

2nd world country will be better than poor (PIIGS) 1st world one. Isn't it hilarious?
And they say Czechia and Slovenia is the only succesful 2nd world country.

>moortugal
>first world