Dont you dare lump us keralites with subhuman unhygenic street shitters you bitch ass white cunt

dont you dare lump us keralites with subhuman unhygenic street shitters you bitch ass white cunt

Attached: 11391178-Political-map-of-India-with-the-several-states-where-Kerala-is-highlighted--Stock-Vector.jp (1209x1300, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

howtopronounce.com/thiruvananthapuram/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caste_system_among_Indian_Christians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lal salam my malayali brother

Please post your had and prove you are not a priambathoori.

Im tired of faggot ass cunts on this board thinking all of India is like this because they saw a fucking movie AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: shithole.jpg (1300x953, 385K)

Why is Kerala ruled by communists? I thought there was a civil war going on with them?

Their ruling party is as communist as north korea is democratic. The government just doesn't fuck around is all, a major difference from the state govts up north.

Apparently knowledge of English is surprisingly low in India, and apparently knowledge of Hindi is very low in the South and the East. So does each state really just function in its own language? For example, do people in Andhra Pradesh and people in Kerala not have any lingua franca between them? And do all minorities in those states speak the state language (e.g. do ethnically Kannada people living in Andhra Pradesh all speak Telugu)?

its a communist party and they are not even communist in the way you are thinking and usually the non communist side comes into power every second election

No. You're thinking of the Communist Party of India--Maoist, the members of which are frequently referred to as Naxalites. The CPI-M is an outlawed political party with paramilitary elements. They're primarily active in east-central India: Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Odisha and Andhra Pradesh, along with small tracts of Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra (notably Gadchiroli and Gondia districts), Telangana, Karnataka, etc.

Naxals have been active since 1967. While the movement's diminished in influence since its heyday in the mid-2000s, there are still vast areas of east-central India under Maoist control. In fact, much of Dandakaranya and Abujhmad remain no-go zones for police and paramilitary forces.

Attached: Naxals-1.jpg (640x341, 95K)

most workers in construction and such in Kerala come from Bengal and large amount of them dont speak Malayalam though some slowly learn and yes a fuck ton of people dont know Hindi in the south, i used to know a decent amount of it and could communicate with north Indians but now i have forgotten most of it due to not using it

> do all minorities in those states speak the state language
For the most part yes. Britbongs divided them this way.
t. Amerimutt with Pajeeta mom

ewww!

says the street shitter

Malayalee anada njan, potta.

സോറി സോറി

What happens there?

your mom

Attached: human-development.jpg (1242x828, 438K)

That's nice for Kerala but that map is pretty grim.

Kerala's hdi is 0.784 now. In the space of 3 years its hdi increased by ~.073. Not sure if that is good or bad lol

of-course it is.. what were you expecting?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 11.05.29 PM.png (540x408, 84K)

I won't give much credence to the numbers.. such small variations can crop up because of random noises in the date all the time.

that map is old as fuck need an update

I don't know. I have ideas and preconceptions about India and much of that may even be true, but it's a huge country that I'm mostly ignorant of. I guess I might have expected some higher numbers regionally, though, rather than being that low nationwide.

>Britbongs divided them this way.

You really need to open a book, not that that wasn't made obvious by your next line.

>rather than being that low nationwide.
the law of averages kicks in as soon as you talk nation-wide figures.

The heaviest populated regions are with low HDI/Income/Literacy figures.

I meant each state across the country was low. But also that, yes

to be honest if you takeaway bimaru states 90 percent of indias problems will go away and most of the negative stereotypes of India will be gone too

Attached: 2012_Poverty_distribution_map_in_India_by_its_states_and_union_territories.svg.png (2000x2203, 1.02M)

I just called them states but then I realized I don't know what they're called in India.

>bimaru states
What is this?

Holy fuck, the name of that southernmost city.

those dark red colored shitholes in the north on the map

yeat thats the capital of Kerala

BIMARU == BIhar MAdhyapradesh Rajasthan Uttarpradesh

True. But you just cannot wish them away.. They are our compatriots in defeating the White devil.

How do I pronounce that?

yea they will make up most of the KARA BOGA army with their numbers

Not that difficult to pronounce, if you know how to break up the sounds.

Thiru-va-nan-tha-pu-ram

What's wrong with Rajasthan? Bullshit with Pakistan?

listen to the first one
howtopronounce.com/thiruvananthapuram/

>What's wrong with Rajasthan?
it used to be terrible.. now much better.

BIMARU is an old acronym.

what would you say is the worst state now but?which one is worse from madhya pradesh and uttar pradesh too?

Madhyapradesh >>>> Uttar Pradesh > Bihaar.

Bihar is the shittiest of them all.

Is Bihar basically your Florida, or what? What are the people like? The terrain? What happens there?

Bihar is the wild west.

It used to be the capital of many Indian Empires several times in the history. Post independence and during the Raj, it went to an era of darkness with complete anarchy.

kek

Bihar had been prosperous for centuries because of which it's low life people's population boomed while it's Talented elite got bred out by them.

Deranged Syriac guy who doesn't know when to fuck off here.

I just want to mention one name, and one name only.

Mor Ignatius Elias III, Syriac Orthodox Patriarch of Antioch.

Checkmate and cheerio.

Lmao nice to see you still posting.

I'm kinda impressed by voyages of your nation across all of Asia. Why that far into India, not closer to the rest?

Attached: 2000Px-Syriac Christianity.svg.png (2000x1076, 381K)

alright alright my ancestor :)

Do you mean the Persian Gulf or NW India? They did. St. Isaac of Nineveh, a Nestorian bishop of the 600s and author whose monastic works apparently influenced much of Europe by translation, was probably from the Bahrain area (called Qatar), and probably Arab. Other "Qatari" authors in Syriac include Dadisho.

I read this trade/transport route between India and Iraq through the Persian Gulf was used by the Sumerians and Indus Valley people thousands of years before the A.D. period.

One of the oldest standing churches or monasteries, at least among those built for that purpose, was discovered near Jubail on the Saudi Gulf coast in 1986, and apparently nobody knows about it. Non-standing ruins of a monastery/church from the time of Isaac and Dadisho were discovered in the U.A.E. island Bani Yas in 1992, here is a picture.

Sources state Eastern Syrian Christians were existing throughout India and further down the Arabian coast to the island of Socotra, but with their decline from maybe the 1200s-1600s, especially under the Timurids, Kerala and Assyria/Kurdistan were the main remnants. (Actually parts of the 'Assyrian homeland' are not Kurdish majority such as Urmi.)

I don't know why there might have been an absence in NW India, perhaps Kashgar on the map was the center for them.

Of course I'll still be posting. I'm deranged, remember?

From what I know you actually were kings. Kerala Christians were given royal privileges and upper caste status by ateast one king.

Attached: Archaeological-dig,-Christian-monastery----Nov-2009-095.jpg (750x530, 129K)

at least one king.

>royal privileges and upper caste status by ateast one king.
It were the upper caste hindus who got converted to Christianity during the initial days.

they even don't marry outside their community.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caste_system_among_Indian_Christians

>It were the upper caste hindus who got converted to Christianity during the initial days.
They say this but """Syrian"""" Christians look dark as shit compared to Brahmins.

Thanks for the link. Do you also know about 'Knanaya' not marrying outside the community, and does that involve caste or is it considered another topic?

Being tawny or black doesn't make them non-Syrian as your quotation marks suggest, as it doesn't refer to descent but the source language of their rituals and prayers (as a whole), which priests at least until recently studied.

I'd bet my left nut most Knanayas were actually low caste.

>Knanayas were actually low caste.
idk.. the first pic whcih comes while googling them shows them not any darker than average christian.

Attached: screencapture-google-co-in-maps-uv-2018-12-06-13_25_01.png (1855x848, 1.72M)

daily reminder that
>not all brahmin are fair
>not all dalits are dark.

That venezuela bit probably needs some updating too

Bump.

keralites are based by indian standards, but still brown subhuman-tier for everyone else

there are darker Christians from Kerala too but most i know are as light as brahmins while a few are even lighter

Are you saying India is multicultural?

lal salaam comrade
>t. future gulag resident

Attached: fLdI6qi.png (1000x1000, 669K)

All of India should look like this desu.

what? like disgusting christfag choir singers?

ewww no.

Most of the keralite christians have had the same privileges that the upper caste brahmins had throughout the centuries. And they both still do to some extent. They are political allies too because of the communist party which is a strong threat to the status quo dominated by the upper caste groups. People here don't really care that much about religion but they're all secretly casteist. For instance, my church would excommunicate me if I married outside my sect.

>People here don't really care that much about religion but they're all secretly casteist. For instance, my church would excommunicate me if I married outside my sect.
would they not, if your married outside your religion?

A fucking skidmark

Why the fuck are you in my country?

agreed, i don't want to be lumped in with you dravidian """people""" or your BIMARU tribal cousins

just stay away from the north

Attached: Indian states and Union territories by HDI (2015).png (3818x4600, 677K)

Afaik, they don't see other religions as a threat, and inter-religious marriages are so uncommon compared to inter-sect ones. Although it's still somewhat an issue, the point I was trying to make was that they acknowledge each other's existence and even support each other in some cases. Just to give you an example, I've heard a lotta priests taking up the anti-women stace on sabarimala and instructing people to protect the temple's integrity.

So the different sects are like castes, or is it just that clergy is higher caste for all if them?

Would it be a good idea to go to India (North or South) to teach English?

>Would it be a good idea to go to India (North or South) to teach English?
lel.. there are no dearth of English teachers in India, m8.

Be more specific.

>are no dearth

Oh, but there is, it would seem.

Nah, that'd be idiotic. The only way you'd earn a comfortable salary is if you had a graduate degree and found employment at a high-caliber private or international school.

Otherwise, as the Indian user said, there is no shortage of English teachers.

I can't speak for wages in the South, but hiring ads I've seen for English teachers in Delhi show salaries ranging from about Rs 10,000 per month to Rs 20,000 (~$160-$320). There are very few local employers who will be willing to sponsor a visa for that purpose.

So what should I do, then?

What should you do to accomplish what? If you don't have a graduate education, work experience or highly in-demand skills, you will not have an easy time moving anywhere overseas (exceptions being for English-teaching posts in East/Southeast Asia and parts of Latin America--but even there, you only get a respectable salary with certification and a degree).

>So the different sects are like castes, or is it just that clergy is higher caste for all if them?
Yeah they are essentially treated as different castes, if you view them through a casteist lens i.e. Also, you can expect more ethic homogeneity within syrian christians than, say, latin christians.
This desu. But if you really wanna do it, a general rule of thumb would be to stick to a gated community in any state, north or south.
>but hiring ads I've seen for English teachers in Delhi show salaries ranging from about Rs 10,000 per month to Rs 20,000 (~$160-$320)
Fucking kidding me? That's too low. I don't think that's true.

I was actually checking salaries several years back to see whether it was an option for me. Pay was shit.

>Yeah they are essentially treated as different castes, if you view them through a casteist lens i.e. Also, you can expect more ethic homogeneity within syrian christians than, say, latin christians.

It wasn't a yes or no question so that's ambiguous but I guess you mean the sects.

>What should you do to accomplish what?

An exploratory expedition. What should I do in India to say thank you for inventing civilization? And how did you get to be an authority on this subject? Define a highly in-demand skill. I have plenty.

Oh. But isn't everything cheaper in some places anyway?

WTF I thought south Indians are the shit ones.

You get a graduate degree, find a position with a transnational NGO or acquire valuable workplace experience. India has plenty of college-educated graduates, many of whom are willing to work for far less than you.

If you want to do something useful without having the necessary qualifications, don't some money to a charity like Salam Balak or Aasha for Education.

Sure, but don't expect to be living comfortably on $300 per month in a big city. You'll probably have to live in a P.G. or endure a long, crowded commute. India is cheap, but you still have to pay for decent lodging.

Of course, you can manage on way less, but I don't see why anyone would want to move overseas to LARP as a third-worlder.

What's a P.G.? Pajeet ghetto? Projects?

Surely there are more options. There's that thingy where you stay in people's homes. There's little risk, right?

>Of course, you can manage on way less, but I don't see why anyone would want to move overseas to LARP as a third-worlder.

Bill Gates did it.

How about you just go and visit India for a few months, senpai.

How do you do that? Save up? You kept talking about employment like you start from scratch.

Doesn't it affect your citizenship status in both countries if you visit a country longer than a couple weeks? Or have I been lied to?