Attached: holy.jpg (621x582, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/pombwc.webm
youtu.be/RvB-kv9q7Pk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

下げる。

>youtuber's life

Okay, this is epic

Attached: stevencrowderepic.png (626x820, 755K)

>ancient greek
>white
What?

Who /logang/ here?

Attached: ufkmepte1ru01.jpg (1024x1024, 44K)

Can someone give me a quick rundown on what the fuck is going on

>pewdipie has been the most subscribed channel for years
>an indian music channel has been getting closer and closer for months now
>youtubers rally to get people to subscribe to pewdipie so that a actual youtuber can hold onto the title rather than a cooperate channel

people have even been buying out billboards and shit.

corporate channel*

BASED le clean your room man

my.mixtape.moe/pombwc.webm

>people have even been buying out billboards and shit.
for real? post pics

what’s all this about

its all youtubers and what not, just look it up on youtube. they even did the times square billboard in NYC

>t. boomer

India starting to take over the internet like china did before the firewall because of their YUGE numbers so pewdiepie thought of the idea to cash in on it and turn it into a competition even though he knows he can't win simply because of how many indians there are

Why the fuck do the countries with the most people have to always be the shittiest

So basically Indians are being absolute retards like usual, gotcha.

no they are just existing, I talked to an indian who said he heard that they were going to build a firewall like china but I don't know if that is true

>So basically Indians are being absolute retards like usual
What?

we need to stop India

actually the indian company hasn't really given a shit about the fanwar. major missed pr opportunity desu.

The only thing India can build is a shitwall...

Soon the internet will stop being "western" and no one can do anything about it. Good thing I'm not into social medias anymore... or living...

BASICALLY INDIANS ARE BEING ABSOLUTE RETARDS LIKE USUAL!!!

Attached: 1544007237037.png (800x799, 616K)

Nah, other countries will just be contaminated with western culture at an even faster rate than they already are

Yes, they will take the best parts of the western internet culture like Tik-Tok and Fortnite dancing and implement it into their own creating a cancerous monstrosity that the world is yet to see.

this is nuts he already broke 74m
literally 5m+subs in little over a month

But he will win.

No he won't, the poo tide will eventually win.

agree there is a cap to how much subs pewds can get while india has their entire 1.3 billion nation theoretically

hes already said he filmed the video for when they pass him

Well it won't be 1.3 billion, but you can safely assume that at least 1/13th of that country is going to subscribe. And 1/13th alone will be enough to beat PewDiePie. That's not factoring internationals.

It amazes me how he hasn't lost already.

youtu.be/RvB-kv9q7Pk

So? The world has 7.6 billion. Only Indians care about tseries but people from across the world support pewdiepie.

english is the 3rd most spoken language

I've never cheered for Indians until now. Pewds, Logan Paul, and all the other memers are cancer. I'll take a large, stinky Indian corporation any day.

Attached: ANARCHISM.jpg (948x843, 141K)

>flag
chances are you are indian

>getting buthurted over pdp
[spoiler] you are disgusting [/spoiler]

[spoiler] tet[spoiler/]

Yeah totally, Pablo Hernanchez De Rabanatti-Williams

Pewdiepie is great. I'll fight you.

Attached: 10093461346.jpg (1024x576, 32K)

No one in India knows who the fuck these guys are. Just wait till China has a bigger online presence

>tfw fellow aryan chad

Attached: 1539603446027.gif (300x577, 72K)

They have over 700 million internet users. They just use chink sites since popular western sites are blocked.

>thinking you can stop this Indian BULL run
Hah

Attached: 1526751052715s.jpg (250x183, 8K)

imagine actually giving a fuck about youtube drama

Jesus fucking christ do I hate what the internet has turned into

If it werent for this place always going on about social media and e celeb shit I'd never even hear about any of kt

>the best parts of the western internet culture like Tik-Tok and Fortnite dancing

Attached: 1538564672550.png (209x227, 93K)

It became a meme. Memes are powerful.

this

>400k difference
T Series is going to win, PewDiePie can't match the buildup T Series has. PDP has nearly reached the maximum consumerbase he can while T Series still has hundreds of millions of Indians to sign on.

It’s hilarious

Attached: B02EC30C-6C6F-4ED1-843E-D70B878E04C0.jpg (1125x1220, 691K)

fuck poodiepie

Attached: 2018-12-06_11-34-10.png (1448x164, 18K)

1 million?! Holy fuck

>How dare- get your hands off me!

>ecelebs
wh*Tes were a mistake

>$1m
>327k views
ouch

absolute state of zoomers

Attached: 1542909633095.jpg (640x480, 34K)

pewds is prime boomer gang though

fuck pewdiepie and FUCK wh*Tes

already created 10.000 accounts and subscribed to T-Series

Based

How do I shill pewdiepie in España

This is what young white males care about while fertility rates are at record low

As if low fertility rate would be a bad thing.

LOOOOOOOOGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

Literally who is this logan guy? I know pewdiepie used to make amnesia videos where he screamed like a little girl.

Get with the times, gramps xD
*dabs*

No. Boomer gen remembers him from when he was screaming in LPs and entertaining kids.
Eventually kids got older and pdp started to appeal to Jow Forumskids to keep growing and to transform his immature base into something permanent.