What's worse? smoking pot at 12 or having sex at 12?

what's worse? smoking pot at 12 or having sex at 12?

Attached: 1523514579071.jpg (1080x1080, 58K)

both

you mean which is more fun? probably smoking weed
t. degenerate

Nothing wrong with smoking pot you imperialistic Vietnamese swine.

Attached: randumb515_by_masochisticcannibal-d3aov92.png (520x740, 209K)

Neither need necessarily be bad at all. It depends entirely on the 12 year old and the circumstances.

Do you mean better?

12 is pretty fucking early

did both by 14 though

having sex at 12 is literally mutual rape

American missionaries really fucked you people up.

They will both mentally fuck you up

>mutual rape
what did he mean by this?

>at 12
is it about age or am/pm shit?

if this is the case then noon sex is more appropriate, weed is either a solitary night time bedtime activity or a evening/night time party activity

Smoking pot at 12 noon is a little degenerate I guess but he's talking about age.

12 y/o kids in the world are absolutely mentally retarded people. no exception.

W-wow, having sex at 12 would be terrible haha

How the hell is it more degenerate than sex?

If you're doing one of these with this tender age you're probably doing the other too. btw I think I didn't even had dick enough to fuck with twelve yo.

The redditor thinks he's being both clever and cool as he blames the great problem of people not accepting kids screwing at 12, on imperialistic western christians.

Why is sex degenerate? Sex is wholesome. I thought you western and northern euros called us puritanical.

>they will never know the joy of riding overcrowded train to work at 8am while being high as shit

Hey dude, I didn't say I didn't do it, I just said it was a little degenerate. Only on weekends for me though. I don't go to work high. That's the bad kind of degenerate.

i do night shifts when i work, so it would literally put me to sleep 2bh, if i was working days i definitely would as i walk to work and the labour is menial and repetitive

From a mental stand point both are going to affect your mental development.

For sex this can be good or bad, but it is VERY easy to screw someone up for the rest of their life as that first experience is going to color their entire personality. For males I expect this would be much less severe than with females. And if the girl gets pregnant - yeah shit = fucked. They can pretty much kiss their childhood goodbye.

Weed - See this one may seem ok, but to my knowledge it has been found that it can actually do significant damage as the brain is still in an active state of development. This is certainly subjective. I think it has been said to be completely safe by the time you are in your 20s, however it has been known to impair memory, which normally isn't great.

Needless to say - it is a gamble with both. And the down sides are much more severe than the upsides.

How common is weed in Belarus, anyway? What are the penalties if you're caught with it?

pot kills brain

No it doesn't, but it does have deleterious effects on some people.

>How common is weed in Belarus, anyway?
pretty common amongst youth. yet it has zero social acceptance
>What are the penalties if you're caught with it?
really strict. 2-5 years of imprisonment for posessing.
and up to 15 years behind bars for selling

Holy shit. And I'm guessing Belarusian prisons are probably pretty bad.

not having good parents

i've spent 5 days in a remand (pre-trial detention) center. it was surprisingly ok yet really boring.
being locked up for several years with nothing to do but bantering cellmates, playing cards and chess and reading must be hell