Be in a spanish chat/group

>be in a spanish chat/group
>someone comes in speaking in english
>treat him like a normal person and speak with him normally
>be in english chat/group
>say a word in spanish
>get banned

Attached: stinkylizard.png (500x273, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rtve.es/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what spanish media is there to learn spanish for?
legit question, only spanish thing I've ever watched was David the Gnome, and that was dubbed

Spics get a bad reputation online, also are lumped with Brazilians. They'd probably be more patient if they knew you were European Spanish, but that's a 1 in 20 chance.

Dora the explorer?

that's american, only know david was spanish because my parents spent the money on a long distance phone call to complain about the final episode and my brother crying about it

El chavo del 8

I like Aquí no hay quien viva, it's very funny and you can find it on YouTube, but I don't know how good you are at Spanish, it has plenty of slang and idioms

>that's american
That doesn't mean they aren't speaking Spanish.

more like
>be in a spanish chat/group
>someone comes in speaking in english
>everyone sucks his dick because he speaks english
try and refute this ;)

Submit to your masters.

well depends on what kind of media you want to see/hear
>Radio
rtve.es/
Radio 3 plays "alternative" music and lots of different genres and also has interviews with the bands or a guy telling you the backstory of the song/artist, the other are news
>TV
El Hormiguero is a PG+3 childish interview show
La Resistencia is a low budget funny interview show
Late Motiv/Buenafuente is a high budget unfunny interview show that tries to be funny
>YouTube
shitloads of channels

>RTVE
Aguante Mundofonías

>my parents spent the money on a long distance phone call to complain about the final episode and my brother crying about it
Wtf, what happened? Did they show gore and rape in that final episode or something? I also had no idea that gnome thing was spanish, damn

Oh good one
It's basically Mexican Monty Python

Chespirito's other sketches do resemble a bit Monthy Python, but El Chavo gets stale after a while

Anglos get butthurt when reminded they are monolingual retards

any of you know what the mexican show with the doctor and the giant nose is?

spoiler
the gnome turns into a tree at the end, we were young though and used to happy endings

>the gnome turns into a tree at the end
This is every forest dweller's dream, though, a happy ending

>the gnome turns into a tree at the end
That's what I'm thinking, like he peacefully merges and becomes one with the forest. People think spaniards are always happy go lucky people, but a lot of our stories have a melancholical and cynical streak like the portuguese, even children cartoons apparently. Pic related is a good indicator of our national character.

Attached: mask.jpg (601x508, 28K)

>be first worlder
>TV show doesnt have a happy ending
>freak out and call the show representatives

Attached: 1521062005403.jpg (710x585, 105K)

Also happens when saying something in French

How much overlap is there between spanish and latam media? Do you get much latam media or just the big stuff is in common?

The joy comes from a deep understanding of sorrow, -for example La Zapatera Prodigiosa by Lorca, it has a "happy ending" in which you can tell that something is wrong.

there are more spanish speakers than english speakers and because of you raping so many spanish speaking countries, most of those spanish speakers come from underdeveloped countries

>if you come from an underdeveloped country it's ok to shit on you
What's wrong with americans?

theres some overlap in music but no overlap at all for TV shows or movies and most spaniards can't stand latino accents except for argentinian

it's perfectly okay to isolate yourself from people of different cultures if you choose to

why do Jow Forumsfags always replace the word "colonize" with "rape"? damn its edgy
there are also shitloads of pajeets and africans speaking english due to british colonialism, whats your point? you dont think of pajeets when you think of english do you? then why do you only think of brown central americans when you think of spanish ?

when I took spanish class the teacher laughed at argentinians for adopting the spanish th because the king had it

I think of my experiences with people who speak english on the internet when I think about them and my experiences with people who speak spanish

british didn't mix race, look at the four major countries they created, the only significant native mixed race population is french metis in canda
I guess blacks in america too, but they were strict about them still being black

>argentinians for adopting the spanish th
I don't believe this happened, it would be ridiculous

No, that just means tat you're arrogant and intolerant fucks.

and ignorant