Why are Germans and Americans so hard-working, when Spanish people and Greeks are lazy as fuck?

Why are Germans and Americans so hard-working, when Spanish people and Greeks are lazy as fuck?

Attached: 15429081008283.jpg (440x440, 135K)

Protestant work autism.

Gibs

Because working is for the lower classes

americans are not hard working

germans have autism

First are NPCs, latter are thinking men.

You knows what is lazier than Spain? A country full of Spaniards, niggers and indians. God, I hate this country.

Italy has done nothing for hundreds of years.

>A country full of Spaniards, niggers and indians
Isn't that all of Latin America? Also Greeks aren't lazy, they work longer hours than anyone, but all of their work is directed to reducing denbts instead of development.

spanish got some mediterranean genes and this was enough to remove to work ethic

Burgers are wage slaves and germs think work is fun its why they play forklift simulator for leisure

Work is fun, untermensch

Attached: kikemart.png (872x629, 571K)

lie

climate

literally no reason to work hard when you have the glimmer of the blue med and the shade of an olive tree to enthrall you. only unironic bugman subhumans have such disregard for the beauty of free time.

>such disregard for the beauty of free time.
Agree. Even Aristotle said that men who needed to work to live could never be truly happy

kikemart btw

>implying that working hard means working long

go to sleep wagey you've got a shift tomorrow

>haha americucks have to work so hard! they don't even get 6 months of vacation like we do!
>americans are not hard working
Fucking stupid wop

I’m a university student but cute, leaf

Work liberates

They are not lazy, they work more hours than them.
There are many other factors that influence the wealth of a country

Yes, but "working hard" makes you tired, and depletes you of energy that you very well could use in other stuff.

Puerto Ricans really are the laziest fucking people I’ve ever seen. If they can avoid walking even if it’s 100 feet, they will drive

>be american
>move to ^flag for work reasons
>work like 7 hours less a week here

Also, while I'm not complaining, All your women in Sydney dress like sluts. Also Sydney is less white than any place I lived in America.

Women who go abroad are all sluts

Well yeah hey're all broads

I'm half Italian and lazy as f*** lel