*clicks tongue, emits guttural tones impossible to produce with an Anglo larynx* where da whyte wimmin at

*clicks tongue, emits guttural tones impossible to produce with an Anglo larynx* where da whyte wimmin at

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 13K)

stop objectifying them, tnx

Andamanese languages have no clicks.

These crackas need some Jesus Christ.

these guys wont actually fuck the wyte womynz but simply kill them

they are based

by human right alone, couldnt i just put on a cuirass and legally hack them down with a sword?

Why haven't we nuked these niggers?

YEAH KILLEM

YEAH LET EM RAPE OUR WIMMEN

See

they don't want to put their dick into wh*Toid pussy

I don't think anyone here can put up a fight with them, I bet these people climb palm trees with their bare hands

Attached: 1544025026621.jpg (1400x737, 212K)

So they fail as KARA BOGAs.
Disappointing.

KARA BOGA don't breed with other breeds.

BASED

1. how the fuck do they aim so good?
2. how the fuck does an arrow stick into a plane?

Attached: bmeueltcmae-zxt-large.jpg (1022x590, 73K)

They are closer to Asians: Chinese, Japanese and the Ainu than they are to Subsaharan black Africans

They are only slightly taller than pygmies. They are called Negritos because if their small stature

In hand to hand I can probably take them on.

Martial arts > no training

Thats not real. It's an art exhibit from Argentina

Watching kung fu videos on youtube does not make you a martial art expert Sven

It looks like the guys in the pic have some sort of "martial arts" training, since they have weapons

*sinks their island with global warming*

Attached: 1509657946506.gif (255x160, 1.8M)

Did Judo for 8 years or so as a kid, kick boxing for 6 years or so in high school, krav maga for 5 years or so in university, boxing for 5 years or so now.

I'm not an exceptionally good fighter, but there is no way they will win.

id pay good money for a BLACKED ep where some blonde gets dicked by one of those guys

>argentinean "art"

Unironically these guys would get wh*Ted due to having no immunities to any disease or whatsoever.

Just vaccinate them lmoa

they never lost their black skin tone because in their tropical island, it would be mistake to have a white skin

Martial arts are a meme.
Your defensive moves will fail because they won't be compatible with their attacks.

Sentinelese isnt an Andamanese language. They are most likely a complete isolate

Still I doubt they would have clicks when no one in the region has it.

yes
good goy
give money

Attached: 00-03-54-1494090629697.jpg (320x307, 29K)

That can be the case if you only know one style, while the other person knows a different style. But that isn't the case.

blood and soil

>thinks an isolated tribe can rape his wh*Te neighbor

>blacks beating Varg at his survivalist game

he must be seething lol