Is it me or the US of A is a very violent place for a first world country?

Is it me or the US of A is a very violent place for a first world country?

Attached: usa.jpg (1080x1418, 301K)

Why do wh*te kids hate and abuse their parents so much?

Attached: 1534985749230.jpg (447x531, 32K)

>USA
>first world country

lol

>A grown woman can't beat a 15-year-old in a fight
So this is the power of strong women...

STRANGLING MY MOM WITH F A C T S AND L O G I C

Attached: image.jpg (756x864, 120K)

Yes.

Attached: US Homicide Rates 2017 + Guam.png (902x848, 62K)

to be honest, the boy kind of had the element of surprise there. How many people would expect their own child to murder you in cold blood?
It's easy to overpower someone if they don't see it coming.

this started with Nero

i heard oregon was nice

>Why do wh*te kids hate and abuse their parents so much?
because they destroyed their country?

Attached: harolds stare of death.jpg (1858x1702, 508K)

its not a first world country

It's just you

We’re killing off the week so only the strong can survive and reproduce. Euros couldn’t possibly undertand this

Why do they even mention she's an architect?

Surprised New York and Florida are that low and that Nevada is so bad. Grew up in Nebraska and most of the murders are from North Omaha I would think, lots of shootings and gangs around there. Now live in Minnesota though

Attached: 1542173889401.png (686x891, 97K)

Day of the rope came for the roastie, redpilled as fuck.

>the New Chadmpshire vs The Virgin Islands

says the sperg still living with his parents

>>A grown woman can't beat a 15-year-old in a fight
When I was 20 a 15 year old pushed me down and pinned me underneath his body.

He got an erection while doing this and I was furious. I tried to get out of his grip like my life depended on it, I would have punched him to death if I could.
But all I could do is give up and beg him to get off me..

Honestly, this incident broke me quite a bit... I still have a phobia of teenaged boys.

Nevada murder rate spiked because of the mass shooting last year

I was almost 180 cm tall and weighed around 85 kg at 15 and i was nowhere close to the biggest guys in my class. So 15 yo killing a grown woman is pretty plausible.

way to prove my point shithead

Attached: wtf man.jpg (400x392, 24K)

You have to have parents first to be able to abuse them

>handicaps her fat dumb kid with inferior TKD
>still loses
Should've trained herself in based Muay Thai to really stack the odds against him.

Attached: Muy-Thai.jpg (427x503, 104K)

>I was almost 180 cm tall and weighed around 85 kg at 15
Reading that alone is enough to turn my stomach upside down....

That pretty much describes the boy that did that to me and being a slender 1,60m woman just doesn't help....

baste

Literal samefaggot.

It's really unfair to compare the USA to a first world country.

I was 190cm tall and weigthed 90kg at 15.

>Literal samefaggot.
Yeah? Just wanted to add to the story because I forgot to mention those details.

Why did he pin you down with a boner?

USA was first world country maybe in 40's-00's. Today their products have worst quality than European. Not china tier ofc. but not worth the price and effort.
There is big social stratification. Safe rich areas and no go zones next to each other.
Lots of Happenings even if ISIS is no more, shootings and visible frustration.
People are enslaved by the government with debts they have to fall in right after high school, because their economy is build like that.

USA is maybe 2nd world country right now, almost Russia Tier or RPA Tier.

I was 2 meters and waighted 60 kilos at age 7

What? What the fuck is going on here guys? What are y'all talking about? If you suck ass like that you don't wright it on Jow Forums, you go to the gym and do whatever you can to not let being abused next time. This is very clear signal that you failed as a human being and you gotta do something about that. If you want to matter in life, you can't just give up like that and pretend that nothing has happened?

Fuck the gym, do pushups pull-ups something in your home even...

I was 46.5 billion light-years and weighed 4.5 x 10 51 kg when I was born

>Why did he pin you down with a boner?

He's the little bro of a childhood friend of mine. He's always been an underweight little boy and my friend would alwayspick on him and beat him. I always told her she should stop being mean to her little bro...

So we moved away and a few years later I got in contact with her again. That day I visited her and suddenly this short sickly looking boy was way taller than me and and fuck he was buff.

This was pretty amusing for him, he immediately came by and looked down on me touching my head and asked "have you always been such a midget?"

Then I was having fun with my friend until her phone goes off. Booty call, she immediately got up, explained who it was, excused herself and rushed out. As I was on my way out her brother came, said "I wanna try something" grabbed me and pinned me down. He said "lets see if you can get out" with a weird grin on his face.

He didn't have a boner at first but as I struggled desperately trying to get out from underneath him... he got one.....

His reaction to this was "whoops, my bad, lol". (Only after he released me way much later after me begging "please let go of me already!" for a while already.)

fuck boomers

Attached: blush.gif (220x208, 107K)

Eh.

Violence in the United States is a largely isolated phenomenon. With the exception of random shootings, most homicides and intentional killings take place in impoverished urban areas. Blacks account for roughly half of all homicides each year; and, as tends to be the case with violent crime, most homicides committed by blacks target other blacks, too.

Simply discounting African-American violence brings the United States' murder rate down to that of several Western European countries. It'd still be on the high side, but considerably lower than what it is now.

I live in a somewhat rural area about an hour from two of the most violent cities in the country. I used to leave my keys in my car every day, overnight, and never had anything taken. TBQH crime just isn't a major factor unless you live in the bad part of a big city.

Pls be my gf

Did you tell your friend what happened?

You are a weird German man larping and you more resemble the sickly child in reality

>Did you tell your friend what happened?
Never contacted her again. EVER. That was it, like hell I'd go back there ever again.

Like I said, this left me broken quite a bit... left me with a good few months of panicking inside around teenaged boys while trying to keep composure on the outside...

I still feel uneasy around them to this day and it happened over 10 years ago....

freak