Why do the vietnamese do this?

why do the vietnamese do this?

youtube.com/watch?v=13LSGp1Dd24

Attached: 1528469697271.jpg (206x196, 14K)

if only he had a rifle so he could shoot w*sterner

the fuck is this

Attached: file.png (225x261, 106K)

average asian woman

mongoloid beauty. yellow people are ugly without makeup and plastic surgery

the male looks malay while that women looks chinese.
just what the fuck are they

Lol why the fuck does the white man bother with that ugly jungle asian.

Thi is just r/asianmasculinty irl

I'm pretty sure he's doing it because she's talking during working hours, not because he's a foreigner.

>video not available

The guy taking the video is such a cuck. I would beat the shit of that fucking rice nigger. By touching her he insults him directly. What is wrong with western soyboys really? How can they stand such thing without taking action?

Attached: kaya.jpg (500x500, 67K)

>that tall blonde beauty at 3:52

google youtube proxy and try it

>a bunch of frog looking people
>suddenly beautiful white angel to make my day

I'm in love bros.

Attached: Jealous Vietnamese Co Worker Beats Girl For Talking To Foreigner YouTube.jpg (1903x1063, 411K)

those milkers

Attached: Capture.jpg (643x969, 79K)

It's pretty hard to start a fight in a country where you don't speak the language. Bystanders start shouting shit at you you don't understand and good luck explaining anything to them or the police if it comes that far.

>beauty
She looks downy/dopey

I would have attacked him, beaten him to a bloody pulp and taken my woman. He is not allowed to touch to the girl I am talking to.

You don't do that in Asia or pretty much anywhere, all the bystanders will see is some white piggu attacking a fellow countrymen and pile in on you. Police will come along and put all the blame on you too.

They are like 140cm tall and skinny. I could easily beat a mob of asians. If their police try anything then its a diplomatic insult and they'll have to deal with 1 million trained Finnish soldiers instead of just one

She's cute. I hope that baby-dick manlet didn't beat her afterwards.

>She's cute.
Jesus man, have some standards.

if you, as a single finn could take the whole mob of asians, then me, estonian, could easily beat their entire army

Attached: 23847972364792348.jpg (540x534, 51K)

Wtf

She's not exactly attractive but personality-wise she's cute. She's seems like a sweet girl.

Shes fucking ugly

Why do some east-asians act like they have a mild case of autism?

And if you team up with a lawyer with deep understanding of EU law you'll be unstoppable.

based viet

she'd look fine if she smiled desu