Is this justified?

Is this justified?

Attached: farm-attack-victims-south-africa-2016.jpg (600x400, 68K)

Wtf is this

is he ok

Fuck off proxyfag

Is wish Balts did this to ryssä colonists

Attached: frozen_ryssä.jpg (500x636, 92K)

only when it happens to wh***s

based

Maybe not on an individual level but at a societal level, wealthy whites in South Africa need to have their ill gotten gains stripped on them.
It is also worth pointing out that black South African farmers are also being attacked, sometimes by whites. This is something subhuman Jow Forumsyps will ignore, even if it means turning their smooth brains inside out in feats of mental gymnastics.

Shut your whore mouth. No one deserves violence because of the crimes of their ancestors.

Did you even listen to what he said?

There is violence occurring across south Africa and any racial link Jow Forumsfags are trying to draw from it is tenuous to say the least

only when it happens to niggers

>wealthy whites in South Africa need to have their ill gotten gains stripped on them.

I didn't miss this.

Oh shit

I missed that yeah
That's wrong

If they can reap the benefits, they can suffer the consequences. So it is written in the Book of Rage.

Attached: Zeke.jpg (640x480, 36K)

>because of the crimes of their ancestors
Mate, South Africa only have a referendum (white votes only) to end apartheid in 1992. The whites who became wealthy landowners from segregation are the same whites there right now. This is all land which was once owned by blacks, that the supremacist government stole from them, often killing the black owners and transferring the ownership and value to whites.

>This is all land which was once owned by blacks

I thought South Africa was practically devoid of much inhabitants before the whites came, how true is this?

So blame the people who actually were the criminals, not daughters and sons of those people.

Stop swallowing Jow Forums "red pills".

THEY OFTEN ARE THE VERY SAME PEOPLE, YOU FUCKING MORON.
You Jow Forumstards need to die, all of you, without exception.

No. Nigger barbarism is never justified.

I will believe this until you prove me wrong though.

Often is not proof of anything.
Also I have never even visited Jow Forums so nice generalization there.

>Jow Forums this, Jow Forums that

How pathetic.

Attached: 1541822600095 (1).jpg (598x708, 86K)

Yes

Classic straya

Calm down, you're embarrassing.

A real live SJW, what are you doing here bub?

That's it. I'm booking another trip over there to fuck you and every whore in your family, Mr. Kathoey!

Abo-nigger? Abo-nigger.