Why they pretending to be not-Russia?

Why they pretending to be not-Russia?

Attached: ukraine-flag.jpg (520x416, 6K)

Russians are finns in denial

Why do Russians think every Russian should be part of one state?
united Russia is a mongol invention

Their oligarchs don't want to give even more money to your oligarchs, or something along those lines.

They're larping since the 1917 revolution
Some big nosed bald funny man told them to do that.

Why do Russians think every Russian should be Russian. United Mongol is a Russian invention.

I think a more accurate question would be, why would anyone want to be Russian?

not even russians want to be russian
i mean, not even st. petersburgian want to be russian

.t Non-Russian people
Based and redpilled

this

The more accurate question would be, why wouldnt anyone want to be Russian?

Because I do not want to be sent to Siberia. I do not want to die of hunger. I do not want a comrade commissar to torture me in the Lubyanka. So fuck you, Russia.

St. Petersburgian don't want to be Russian? How do you know such a thing? Who they want to be then? Korean?

You're a faggot liberal

this

Jesus, modern Russia is not like that anymore dude... You would have better life as a Russian then Ukrainian right now.

The way I understand it St. Petersburg is basically the California/San Fransisco of Russia.

i have an inside man on the ground

You're much more likely to die of hunger in Ukraine than in Russia lol.

Attached: 17296-C7F3FABAF0A89C03C12576B9004B425C-map.png (680x370, 234K)

No, it's a source of politician elite (Putin and his band). Sanfran of Russia is Novosibirsk.

I'm not going to risk it. Let them live at least better than Switzerland, I do not want history to repeat.

This. St. Petersbugh is more like Washington DC

I have two options. If will be war, and NATO will come help us, I will fight for EU Federation with promise of federalization.

If NATO will not care about us, then "Kura nie pita, Polsza nie zagranica" what means fuck you Americans in Russian.

I don't think there's many faggots and LGBT autists in Novosibirsk than in St. Petersburg

Well most of your population has already moved to Russia so..

Lies, being russian is the best.
t. russian

Oh. Fair enough then. I just remember seeing some Russian user talking about how St. Petersburg was filled with liberals and degenerates a while ago.

It is. Also novosib is the source of intellectual elite. With it's academgorodok

There are lots of liberals too. It's a contrast. That's why you cant really compare it to a US city.

Whole Russia is filled with liberals and degenerates that is why we are in shit

>sweden

>callifornia
>intellectual
Yeah if you count gender studies

The closest thing to California in Russia is St. Petersburg to the amount of Liberals and other scum, but I guess Moscow can be the same.

For a minimum salary, you can afford 350 loaves. On the average patch in Ukraine (9000 hryvnia), you can afford 900 loaves. How can you starve in Ukraine?

>What is sillicon valley
>What is caltex

>20% russian minority
I hope soon the remaining Russians will leave Ukraine

They will. With their land.

Anyway, it's pretty stupid to compare Burger cities to Russian cities.

We both have some right points.

Immigration records here in the 1800s have people putting down Ukrainian that came from the Russian Empire so it predates 1917.

>They will. With their land.
Their land in Muscovy.

kek
Soon the remaining Ukrainians will leave Ukraine.

This is true, Putin wants to move to his homeland of Finland after he bleeds Russia dry.

That's like saying you're 'Siberian'.

Yeah, but who they want to be? What you mean California/San Francisco of Russia? Isn't San Francisco part of California? You mean St. Petersburg want to be a part of California? This is the stupidest idea I've ever heard!

Fuck off yank

Because you occupied her territory, it’s that simple

>her

His homeland is USSR and he wants it to move worldwild

Well as long as you don't have to actually live in r*ssia, maybe.

>not even st. petersburgian want to be russian
WTF

Why such hate for your homeland? Or you're just a cuckold?

>What you mean California/San Francisco of Russia?
As in, a really liberal part of a country that considers themselves different from the rest because of elitism and their views.
>Isn't San Francisco part of California?
It is, but San Francisco is one of the most liberal and degenerate parts of California. Along with maybe L.A.
>You mean St. Petersburg want to be a part of California?
No.

>I do not want to be sent to Siberia
>Gazprom workers have very big salary
Are you sure?

Attached: 71.png (1024x692, 1.34M)

He is 100% right. Saint-Petersburg isn't absolute shit ONLY thanks to Peter the Great and European influence.
Being russian is like being born with mental retardation, is like being ultimately inferior.

.t Navalny Bot

I think a more accurate question would be, why would anyone want ?

wait, why only America?

But San Francisco and Los Angeles are the two main cities of California. How San Francisco could be the most liberal and degenerate part of California, along with L.A. if these are most influential and the biggest cities in California, there is only countryside left without these two cities. With what do you compare it than within California? With St. Petersburg?

I don't think you are good with logic are you?

Larp: the nation

Oh yeah, of course, let's just whine about everything, well maybe because of you and other such people Russia has been in Ruins last 100 years.

I don't like this government either, but that doesn't mean that I need to hate our culture, our Imperial heritage.

Besides, it was only 20 years since the collapse of USSR, you can't fix that big of a country in such a time, especially when a lot of politicians are an incompetent, Ex-USSR elites

>20 years
27, but who's counting

Becouse Africa doesn't give a fuck about us Australia neither, and I love Europe but it doesn't stand a chance against USA, or Russia as separate countries.

So I'm fighting for EU Federation, or Russia. If I'll pick America, I'll be dead in few days after the first bomb.

desu first 10 years were just so Yeltsin can drink in foreign countries, I wouldn't even count them.
Also because it was an economic crisis in Russia because somebody had too much alcohol

no one wants to be associated with russia that's why. even when the price is poverty and civil war
/thread

Belarus does

>flag

They are proud Ruthenians, you filthy Muscovite slime.

Chernorus huh

Come here faster Valodia, my parents pension will grow 3 times when we become Russia.

Attached: 565292793_7a496c0898_b.jpg (1024x678, 253K)

Because they aren't russian you fucking subhuman.

Attached: D0fGFVO.jpg (571x572, 38K)

Russians can be very different.

SLAVA UKRAINE!
GEROYAM SLAVA!
SLAVA BOSNU!
ALLAHU EKBER!

Attached: biu.jpg (349x144, 15K)

Then why do 22 million Russians live below the poverty line? Why don't they work for Gazprom with such a big salary?

Because they are stupid fucking cunts

No, they just were not lucky to be born in Moscow / St. Petersburg.

Yeah, sure

Attached: 1437488441_smeshnye-foto-alkashey-losya.net-4092.jpg (600x576, 63K)

Lol, and what is the fault of the people from the province, if their salaries are almost 5 times less than the capital?

they are welcome to the identity their forefathers forged, and they have maintained all through the era under the heel of those that call themselves russians.

>that flag
>that post

Attached: population-below-poverty-line-in-european-countries-1.png (2400x1800, 223K)

It's not hard to move to Moscow after all

This. Russians are fingoloid

Attached: jBr7d3BuxL8.jpg (960x1280, 335K)

Because those jobs are reserved for german politicians.

maybe because Ukrainians know Russians better than anyone else?

very glad your oligarchs keeping staistics on the world levels

Why don't you go back to Finland?

>t.iam Californian i speak a different language i have a different culture and i have a different religion

Yeah they do speak another language, it's called Spanish

Attached: 1501574424231.jpg (1462x1462, 1.15M)

Because Russia is not rich. Would it be richer, ukr wouldn't decline obvious things: both nations exist in the same cultural area

We are Finland

Attached: finno-ugrics.jpg (700x412, 65K)

When will you take over of Ukraine, Belarus, the Baltics, Finland and Kazakhstan? It's getting boooooooooooooring.