Wake up in morning

>wake up in morning
>find jew caught in barbed wire on your roof

What do?

youtube.com/watch?v=a1s3Qt-Tm5I

Attached: 1544098285925.png (2560x1440, 1.9M)

Such a happy place. I wish we had this much of fun in this shithole.

>having barbed wire on your house
do arabs really do this?

What would you do if your village was surrounded by armed kike settlers who want to scale your wall at night like the cockroaches they are?

We do it in the South as well
Gotta keep yankees at bay

oy vey!

Attached: Map of Hebron showing Palestinian controlled H1 and Israeli controlled H2.jpg (1024x1103, 79K)

Fucking kikes are retarded. I'd probably shoot him or stab the fucker in the eye. Such fucking arrogance.

Jews shouldnt be in Israel

aren't you glad that many ruskies immigrated to there in the 90s?

>only showing one part of the picture

I know you're probably jewish and you find it difficult to not lie and be dishonest, but at least try to argue in good faith.

Attached: 972997976.gif (763x467, 38K)

Damn. I don't know how all palestinians haven't joined Hamas or Hezbollah or whatever anti-Israel terror group there is. Wtf for real.

if you wanna go that way...

Attached: Arab-countries.gif (575x313, 44K)

lol is this is a skit?

I america him, if you know what I mean.

so because there are lots of Arabs it makes it justified to go and take their land? I suppose then its justified for me to take florida from America, or manchester from great britain? Palestinian Arabs who live in Palestine have their homes in Palestine, you have no right to take their land and homes just because there are also Arabs in Morocco and Algeria.

>Palestine
not a real country

No, you going to fuck him the ass while reading Trump's' tweets?

Both of your countries suck arse

Throw the Jew down the well

Why would I be?
>90s
Russians and other Slavs created Israel. Essentially you're a bunch of Eastern Europeans larping as ancient hebrews.

t. Lapdog to both of these countries

See, you're not arguing in good faith. You're a typical jew full of hatred and evil. You don't have an iota of compassion for other human beings. You see all goyim's belongings as yours for the taking. People like yourself are the primary cause of anti-semitism in the world.

Catch him and release him back to the woods

Australian economy has been eating shit this year thanks to Trump's trade wars with China. All Ords have been on a steady but sure slink for a long time.

Australians don't really give a shit about politics or international affairs, but if we were one day forced to pick and choose between China or America, our bread lies with China since thats what our economy relies on, while Trump has been up international trade.

All land belongs to Israel

*fucking up

shit its 1.37am here i need to sleep

jealousy breeds envy

Attached: img803468.jpg (667x397, 45K)

But the people living there are real

So my country can be free

Attached: based.png (240x196, 62K)

Then try to take it if that's genuinely what you believe and see what happens.

You must grab him by his horns

>Lapdog
Honestly yeah fair enough. But push come to shove China is far and away our biggest trading partner. There's a reason the US maintains close relations with such an irrelevant nation as Australia.

A third world sand country surrounded by arabs is nothing to be jealous over. Stop lying to yourself.

I guess they do just to keep you away.
Nothing bad about it desu

You actually want these subversive creatures to come back to Europe?

Leave them to oppress shitskins.

>But push come to shove China is far and away our biggest trading partner.

Honestly China is much more beneficial to us economically than America since they buy all our shit and gave us a comfy housing bubble that made middle class people wealthy overnight. Drumpfs trade wars show that america doesn't really care about our economy.

The only thing we have in common with america is that we're both majority white, western, english-speaking countries. I expect when Chinks become a majority here (or a large enough minority), we'll probably start moving towards defence pacts and agreements with China. I don't agree with that because I think China's values are radically different from ours but its most likely what will happen. America dropped the ball hard when it came to Australia. We followed them into every war they've ever waged, from Vietnam to Afghanistan, and we got nothing for it, and those were incredibly unpopular with Australians. America doesn't seem to value our longstanding loyalty to them and takes it for granted.

Why not option C. exterminate the kikes?

sounds good to me desu famalam