Ah yes, the true borders of former Mexico

Ah yes, the true borders of former Mexico.
Which Cartel are you?

Attached: 2017-cartels-mexico.jpg (650x468, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/cocaine-consumption-by-country/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_prevalence_of_cocaine_use
wsj.com/articles/coca-cultivation-in-colombia-reaches-new-high-1529954782?mod=e2tw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_prevalence_of_opiates_use
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_drug_trade#Profits
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_map
bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-38017733/a-day-at-the-world-s-busiest-land-border-crossing-in-tijuana-mexico
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Recession
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_on_drugs
nytimes.com/2016/05/27/world/americas/mexican-militarys-high-kill-rate-raises-human-rights-fears.html
inquisitr.com/3135597/mexican-military-kill-rates-leave-people-fearful/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mexico's_37_most-wanted_drug_lords
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_CIA_drug_trafficking
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Drug_War
elpais.com/elpais/2013/10/15/inenglish/1381856701_704435.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Jalisco New Generation

My dad's retired and lives there, drug dealers want to buy his house, but he can't accept a duffel bag full of cash.

Attached: mexico-homicide-2018-states.png (2029x1326, 411K)

seriously, when will Mexico legalize cocaine and admit companies to legally produce and sell cocaine and other drugs to export?

i think that would stop these cartels

Obviously Sinaloa cartel is superior to the rest

Attached: mexico-gdp-states.png (1280x830, 375K)

Attached: 664.jpg (558x614, 14K)

Typical weed user normalizing drug abuse

which is the one that do peace signs in their murder videos ?

you want to keep being beheaded?

Mexicans are not the consumers

Attached: Cocaine_Use.png (1190x758, 227K)

aren’t you afraid that they’ll kill him?

that’s a Brazilian gang I think

>cokestralia

Greece is pure,PURE i said

The map is outdated because the US should be higher than Australia

telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/cocaine-consumption-by-country/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_prevalence_of_cocaine_use

Not only that, but Mexico isn't the producer of cocaine either. We are just in the fucking middle.

wsj.com/articles/coca-cultivation-in-colombia-reaches-new-high-1529954782?mod=e2tw

Opiods and Marijuana are produced here, not cocaine. But we are the consumers of those either.

That would be a bad idea since they don’t produce anything, they get it from South America

*But we are NOT the consumers of those either.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_prevalence_of_opiates_use

Attached: Per-Capita-Opiate-Use-Map.jpg (1030x693, 149K)

It will never stop meanwhile we are in the middle of drug route which goes from congolombia to am*Rica

that's the problem, your problem is the production od these drugs, illegality will always make gangs fight each other for the profit.

But if you legalize the production of these drugs you can have the control of it and tax it, which will give you a lot of money, and competition won't be by murdering each other but by market competition.

But also there has to be an international consensus for the selling of these products, because no matter how legal you do it, if consumer countries don't allow the products, gangs will keep profiting due illegality

Coke is produced in Peru dumb pothead.

well with Colombia, Perú and Bolivia.

I'm not against legalization, but it makes no sense to do it here. Even IF they were produced here, which a lot of them are not, you can't export it anywhere because it's fucking illegal everywhere else.

Weed is going to be legalized here soon

It's all so tiresome

Attached: 1920px-World_map_of_countries_by_annual_prevalence_of_cannabis_use.svg.png (1920x848, 252K)

You know that the cartels rely on more illegal activities than drug trafficking right?

>Papua New Guinea
Que?

99% of their income is from drug trafficking, there's no other activity that can even begin to compare to it, even when put together.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_drug_trade#Profits

drug trafficking is their main income, the other illegal activities can be controlled in a serious country where justice is justice.

>Ghana
>Papa Neq Guinea
Why are they paying for shit like that, aren't they busy starving?

(((Nuevo Leon)))

why do cartels send their cocaine throughout Central America and Mexico? they can do a straight line to Texas or Florida

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_map

it's probably cheaper that way

don't they have fucking submarines and control the ports?

he has a point. Smuggling it trhough central America is not efficient when fucking Miami is just a 3 hour plane ride away. Most of those little caribbean islands are filled with cocaine moneys as they're filled with clandestine landing tracks. I guess they just wanna to export through all the possible routes and don't get me started on illegal smuggling through Brazil and Venezuela

>Drug money prevented Mexican banks to collapse in 2008
Wew
Well, I guess I was wrong with that one, but still. Just making drugs legal in Mexico won't change a thing for reasons that already were mentioned in this thread. I personally think that Cartels will change their main source of income in order to survive, I doubt that they'll allow themselves to disappear so easily.
I'm not saying that it won't work, but it would take a lot of time until they'll realize that trying to keep themselves relevant is useless.

no not really. From what I'veheard their submarines are quite obsolete and they definitely don't control theports, although they probably bribe port and migration officials both at ports and airports

Mate, whatever clever plan you think you have came up with, cartels have thought about it decades before. And perfected it. There's millions of ways to smuggle drugs into the us. Tunnels? They have them. Submarines? Yep. Boats? sure. Small planes? Yes. Commercial air-planes? you bet. Immigrants? of course. Random unsuspecting people crossing the border with drugs without their knowledge? Yes. Catapults? those too. What about drones? yup.

They have tried EVERYTHING, over and over again. If there was a more efficient way of doing it, they would be doing that.

bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-38017733/a-day-at-the-world-s-busiest-land-border-crossing-in-tijuana-mexico

>Mexican banks
WORLD BANKS

He wasn't talking about Mexico in his 2008 quote

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Recession

I guess governments should just give up and legalize it then. Most of their efforts are futile and just end up generating violence affecting mostly civilians caught in the crossfire

>Costa declined to identify countries or banks that may have received any drug money, saying that would be inappropriate because his office is supposed to address the problem, not apportion blame.
Well, you are right I guess. Damn I feel like a dumb cunt.

Good luck in convincing the entire world, but specially the US, of that.
And that's the problem.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_on_drugs

>Most colonizers were cryptojews
t. Regio

Is it true that cabrito is popular due to Jewish cuisine?

Yes but I haven't tasted it

>regio
>has not tried cabrito
Why?

My dad had a bad experience as a child and so we have never eated it

What's wrong with Guerero?

>Cartel de Jalisco
>Bunch of sinaloan/michoacano/guerrero niggers

Fucking hate them using the name of my state , just like Guadalajara cartel in the 80s giving glorious Jalisco a bad rep

Jalisco is the only place in Mexico I've been to. I remember you guys had nice iguanas in Puerto Vallarta.
Since the gulf cartel has its base in Matamoros, does that mean it would be dangerous to go to?

Jalisco is a shithole, retard.

Jalisco New Generation are definitely THE WORST cartel

Scum

it doens't matter tho. You are not putting the money to keep the bussiness alive. Gringos paying USD$ 350 per gram are the ones that keep cartels alive.

what's wrong with jalisco? the mexicans at my high school always used to mention it for some reason

What makes them the worst?

wow the cartels really are more efficient and more powerful than the government

I know, the whole point was that making drugs legal in Mexico, which is not something I am against, by the way, will not solve the problem, because cartels don't get their profits here. For that to work legalization would need to be done where it is consumed.

Being efficient in capturing/killing drug dealers is not the issue. Drug dealers are getting rekt, their business is not.

nytimes.com/2016/05/27/world/americas/mexican-militarys-high-kill-rate-raises-human-rights-fears.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mexico's_37_most-wanted_drug_lords

Attached: Mexico's 37 most-wanted drug lords.png (1019x1100, 104K)

>USA Legalizing it

Not happening.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_CIA_drug_trafficking

What happened to los caballeros templarios?

I know, which is why I'm mad as fuck. There's literally nothing we can do, aside from ending this stupid war. Which also doesn't mean letting cartels do whatever the fuck they want, but instead, let the cops do their fucking jobs and arrest them, instead of treating this like fighting ISIS with military death squads, that only increase violence.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Drug_War

is like a monster where you cut one head and 10 heads pop out.

Big cartes are dead, farc i retired, and we are producing more coke that ever.

They got killed by the army, the same as everyone else. Including the zetas. They got replaced by newer more violent cartels. And the same will happen when Cartel de Jalisco Nueva Generación gets obliterated, someone will take their place and this will fucking never end.

Yeah, the Drug War started in 2006. The numbers speak for themselves.

Attached: Murder rate americas 2000-2012.png (1500x987, 144K)

nowadays the business is carried by lots of low profile individuals. It's decentralization at its best. they are producing more than ever, while Duque is trying to make Trump happy by "erradicating" crops by spraying gliphosate from planes but his plan doesn't seem to be working

They didin't used to go throughout mexico. It was after the free trade agreement between Mexico and USA in the 90s.

They did, our cartels exist since the 80s, but they didn't have such an active role until Escobar got killed. And murders didn't skyrocket until our president between 2006-2012 decided to send the army into the streets to do this.

NAFTA helped tho.

Attached: first-mexican-empire-1821-1823.png (980x891, 93K)

We made a big fuss about closing the Caribbean routes in the 70s and 80s. In hindsight, it made things much worse by fucking Mexico and Central America monumentally. We should allow those routes to reopen, after all, if narcos are killing each other at sea, they aren’t doing it around civilians.

What would happen if an atomic bomb was dropped in Mexico?

That change all the time a new president arrives and decides that the previous president's favorite cartel have too much power.

We need to stop having a neighbor who keep giving billions of dollars in cash and weapons to criminals every week.

If the US stopped supporting them, would the cartels really die off?

We produce opium, and methamphetamines with Chinese chemicals. That's why the cartels want to control the ports in the Pacífic.

They would lose 99% of their income, with no chance of replacing it with anything else. That's fine with me.

Why are brits such druggies?

>>Drug money prevented Mexican banks to collapse in 2008
El peruANO y su comprensión lectora

Without American dollars, weapons and money laundering they are not a threat. The US wants our cooperation but they don't stop their criminals who gave money to the cartels. The drug don't distribute itself in the US.

Reminder that the CIA is the greatest drug cartel on earth, they are the reason of our misery and death

Attached: dfs.jpg (800x445, 79K)

>Coping

Its the state that has created preetty much everything people think of as mexican culture abroad like tequila and mariachis, something that pisses of faggots in other states

swiss one must be fake lmao. A lot of people here does coke

>tequila and mariachis
culturally, what are the other stes like in comparison. I figure Yucatan has a strong Mayan presence.

Ndrangheta plays a big role in smuggling drugs too. Some of their bosses are even married to cartel girls. I think they're probably the most powerful organization in Europe now

This
They’ve had fucking DEA agents tortured and murdered before
elpais.com/elpais/2013/10/15/inenglish/1381856701_704435.html

México Is a big ass countries so yes local Cultures are very different from eachother , yeah Yucatán has a big maya influence, mayan last names are very common amongst the people there but as the rest of the country are mixed, dope food, best place in the south

What is Sinaloan sea food? I’ve heard of it but idk what it is

What's Veracruz and Coahuila like?

why he cant?

Best sea food in México (this pisses the veracruzano and the nayarita) , second place Is baja sur, no surprising being that both get their stuff from golfo de Cortez , but chinolas have better taste

>Veracruz
Black people and zetas

>Coahuila
Tortillas de harina...and zetas

I was hoping with such nice borders and a cool name, Veracruz would be better.

Well it has lots of cool shit to be honest, a shame theyve had the zeta problem lately, during colonial era ir was the entry and shipping point of all products to the new spain so it has a lot of history, it Is the blackest place in México becuase although there where slaves everywhere being that they enter from there and there where big sugar cane plantation they has a bigger cultural and genetic impact in several parts of the state

So who's producing it?

Attached: mexican-mestizo.jpg (450x403, 44K)

Man I gotta go to New Guinea sometime. Must have some fire gas bruh.

>boomer parents want to go to vacation to Acapulco and they want me to go with them

Well it was nice to meet you Jow Forums.. RIP

Attached: image.jpg (422x437, 51K)

I'm guessing disputed areas are more dangerous?

Oh wow, you'll do what literal millions of people do every single fucking year. Poor soul.

And we will go by road, Guerrero's highways are fucking terrifying

>Going to the ch*lango beach

Pig disgusting, go to Cancún , Vallarta, cabo or something