It's mandatory for Swedish children to bathe in a frozen lake as part of their physical education

It's mandatory for Swedish children to bathe in a frozen lake as part of their physical education.

Attached: isvaken-jpg.jpg (3897x2192, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m6U1_xa3WZs
youtube.com/watch?v=tCdTnucJDTk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hope little whitoid drowns or at least gets pneumonia

>bathe in clothes
Lol, every Russian bathe outaside naked each year

Attached: 6262255t1hccac.jpg (1200x630, 135K)

My school never did. And we lived on a damn island surrounded by frozen water.

Mine did but I skipped it

Sounds like fun, I remember back in high school some of us would run out into the snow and roll around in it for a bit then get back into the pool during swim class. Good times, felt amazing when you got back into the pool as well.

I've never done it

Based. It creates a stronger white race, everyone must be required to do this

it's retarded, I hated that shit so much

We did in 5th grade. Then also during a university course.

But I enjoy ice swimming and sauna almost daily in winter.

Attached: 1534789490.jpg (800x533, 54K)

>wearing winter clothes
OH nonono

Attached: 19421711.jpg (600x403, 73K)

I love Sweden. When I went there for the first time I expected to see a failed state overrun by aggressive immigrants, but what I encountered was a paradise, seemed like a completely different world compared to Poland and other countries I've been to.
Sweden is the best country in the world.

Attached: 20180417_172807.jpg (3264x2448, 1.94M)

Not wearing clothes would defeat the purpose of this. The entire point of this exercise is to teach young kids how to get out if you fall through ice and into freezing water.

People generally walk around in winter clothes when it is winter. And clothes get really fucking heavy when wet so you need to be prepared for that.

This.
People seem here seem to confuse ice bathing with emergency training.

Attached: 1583899454.jpg (1194x900, 129K)

that's in Stockholm right? I have went past there by boat but it looks so much better in the summers

Thank you. We did this in thick parkas jackets and thermo pants. It was nearly impossible to even stay above the surface.

How do you get out of freezing water in ice. Wouldnt you slip a lot. Do you just act like a seal and try to get your belly up on the ice and then wriggle like a worm?

I know, I had to do this too.

First we try using ice spikes. No idea what they are called in English but they are two plastic handles with a sharp metal point that you carry around your neck in a line.
With those you can get traction and pull your self up.
But since you rarely walk around with them unless you are ice fishing or ice skating we also learned how to get up without them.

First control your breathing. Get as much air inside you as possible. Then you act like a seal yes kek. Slowly crawl up on the ice while kicking with your legs for momentum.
Using your elbows instead of your hands is easier. You pretty much swim up onto the ice. Then you crawl to thicker ice before you stand up.

It's Militärhögskolan Karlberg. I was on a business trip to Stockholm in April this year, I had hotel room in Kungsholmen and took walks around the area every day, it was fantastic.

>Militärhögskolan
I worked as an instructor there for a couple years.
It's a nice area for sure.
Summer in Stockholm is something special for sure.

Attached: Stockholm.jpg (2500x1045, 390K)

thank you mate I've been trying to find out the name of the place ever since I went past it

>Then you act like a seal yes
makes sense sounds very scary though. dad was isherman told stories about a man who fell into ice water when he was fishing near nordic circle. they didnt even bother trying to get him out of the water since it was guaranteed he was dead (they got his corpose though of course). he said even if they got you out the water was so cold and with clothes you would fall into hypothermia and die before they could bring you back into ship and heat you up..iirc you died in like 3 minutes or something. scary stuff

my company's HQ is in Stockholm so we get to go there once in a while
one day I'd like to move to Sweden, but for now and at least few years more I will enjoy Swedish salaries while living in a country with Eastern European costs of living

>Swedish salaries while living in a country with Eastern European costs of living
God I wish that was me

>Swedish salaries while living in a country with Eastern European costs of living
Living the dream

reminds me of something my grandfather told me about when he sailed across the north sea. They didn't bother to use life jackets because if you fell into the water and couldn't get up on the boat a quick death by drowning was preferable

Little over the top their stories maybe. Many nordic countries enjoy ice swimming.
But I will say that controlled swimming in ice water is different from unexpectedly falling into cold water. It's usually the sudden shock that kills you.
I live above the Arctic circle and have gone ice swimming in -30 degrees sometimes, as long as you can get warm after it's fine.

Mods he posted baby penis!!!

seems legit
i think the problem was getting a way to pull the man up wouldn't be fast enough to get him heated back up before he succumbed. fishing boats are massive at least the one he was in.

I did this in Iceland. Water wasn't frozen but it was on top of one their mountains. Idk what the fuck it was I forget but it took a couple hours to get to the top.

Didn't want to feel like a pussy so I did I around the locals. I mean, I've swam around in the Atlantic is the trick is to fight through the pain until you become numb then it's ok-ish. But damnit I'm older now and it's just dumb. Nothing pleasurable about it other than puffing out your own ego.

Good for emergency training though. At Harvard you're required to go through swimming lessons because a massive fucking benefactor ages ago had her children drown, so, it's important to know how to not die.

Have you divorced your gross asian wife yet and married a proper European woman yet?

trust me, despite this I still wish I lived in Sweden
it's hard to enjoy yourself when you live in a depressing place, filled with hopeless alcoholics, surrounded by gray run-down commieblocks, old unmaintained infrastructure

we did this in army, but with full gear on

>it's hard to enjoy yourself when you live in a depressing place, filled with hopeless alcoholics, surrounded by gray run-down commieblocks, old unmaintained infrastructure
That sounds a lot like Sweden as well to be fair.

I do the same thing you do except chose Bulgaria and Swiss salaries. I enjoy it a lot. What's depressing about Eastern Europe? I think this is your mind set man. I love the run down old world feel of the east. No one cares who you are or asks questions. My internet is good, my apartment is huge compared to my apartment in Switzerland. The only thing I miss is maybe some of the local foods in Switzerland I can't buy here which does suck I admit.

Not yet I keep getting sucked back in. Now she wants to work in NYC for awhile while she "builds credit to buy a house" which is reasonable. But annoying. Like, just fucking work in Boston.

It's just gay 'cause I'd be throwing away my property in Japan through her, my connection to Japan would be severed and it's kinda cool to travel there, and many years of my life would be for nothing. So I'm trying to salvage this shit but I'm kinda pissy about it.

I've thought about saying fuck it and going to Ireland. Maybe I'll actually do that. If it's going to be for a few months and I'm going to move to NYC or Upper New Jersey, might as well do a working holiday and fuck about in Australia, UK or Ireland. Huh.

Ireland is total dog shit just a friendly warning. But even an irish mongrel women is superior to a asiatic women. Don't throw your genetic history in the toilet because you like anime of w.e. Australian is a top-tier choice. Genetically strong women. Its important to think of your children's future. I married a French woman, 180cm, 74kgs. Strong bones, large breasts. Because I knew she could give me good children. My grandmother was a staunch member of the woman's branch of the Hitler youth and my mother was a big fan of Hitler her self though so this might have influenced my thought process vis a vis mate selection. God bless and I hope things work out for you and your instectoid wife.

Everything here is just so ugly. People are ugly, weather is ugly, buildings are ugly. The second you step out of Rich People area you are encountered with poverty and hopelessness. Nobody smiles on the streets, ever. There is lots of trash everywhere. People are closed to themselves and it's hard to get any acquaintances (I had better time and made more friends visiting bars in Sweden for 2 weeks than here during my entire life).
Infrastructure is old and run down, cities are so polluted it's unpleasant to breathe when you are outside.

No it isn’t.

How about just not walking around/on water in the winter? Works just fine here.
t. Michigan

The area where I live in Sweden have many hundreds of lakes, rivers and streams.
And people love activities around them. Ice skating, ice racing, ice fishing. Hiking etc etc.
And kids aren't the brightest bunch either.
Also around my area many lakes are used as roads in winter. Drifting on frozen lakes is top tier fun. But there is always a chance you'll go through.

Attached: 132110-f7274c42f64b5415007373b3844699f3.jpg (640x428, 31K)

>teaching people how to protect themselves
How about just avoiding any potential dangers? Works just fine here

Allow me to address this one by one because I think you have some fantasies, like people who idolize other countries (japan). I say this as a west-oid (Swiss). Arguably a "kinder" country than Sweden imo.

>People are ugly
People are equally attractive everywhere on an average. I find girls in Bulgaria to be more attractive than in the west simply because they dress feminine
>Buildings are ugly
Most buildings anywhere in Europe outside of tourist areas are going to be commie blocks. Here in Bulgaria is some beautiful buildings as i'm sure in Warsaw if you go to tourist areas. Otherwise most of it is going to be commie blocks or semi-commie blocks. But yes, maintenance of those buildings is better in west, though there is much more graffiti in west.
>Poverty and hopelesssness
Latter is just a feeling you give your self, former is true somewhat. But if everyone is poor no one is poor. On the other hand in the west when people are poor is is a miserable existence beyond measure. In Switzerland to be poor is a truly horrific experience. Everyone in the west is so proud as well that no one will openly admit to being poor so there's no support. In the east not so arrogant about their state.
>Smiles in the street
No one smiles in the street in the west, much less Nordic countries. They are the most anti-social of races.
>Trash everywhere
I think this is an exaggeration. Though it is true that there is much more here than in Switzerland or Nordic nations.
>Hard to make friends
Read expat forms from Swiss people. 99% of posts are complaining that they (Foreigners) are incapable of making friends. Odds are strong the friends you made in those bars were expats like your self.
>Infrastructure is old and run down
Yes, true. But how does this kill you. A pothole in the street has positives, means cars will go slower. I personally enjoy the old world feel though.
>Cities are polluted.
No more than the west. In fact much less because there's less industry in the E

In short though. I think the problem you are having is one of attitude and sourness. I do recommend living in Sweden for some time and taking the full brunt of what it is to live in a west Society. Not just "Visiting" where you see only the parts that are nice and good. When you have to deal with the true and real side of the west I think your ideas will change. Not to say you won't prefer it to Poland, I cannot say, but now it seems to me you have a fantasy of Sweden and the west that does not match with reality.

Not to say Sweden is not a great country, it is. It really is. But your view of it is sunshine and flowers. Like a man that idolizes a beautiful girl and will be crushed when he finds out she deepthroats a half dozen dicks every weekend. (Swedish women are whores).

>Swedish women are whore
Some are yes. And some are not.
Just like everywhere on earth.

Statistically Swedish women report to having the highest number of sexual partners by age of 25 in Europe.

But that’s literally what you should do. Nothing is worth the risk of hypothermal drowning.

>Also around my area many lakes are used as roads in winter. Drifting on frozen lakes is top tier fun
All rural Finnish kids do this. It's normal to own your own car for ice road driving at the age of 10
youtube.com/watch?v=m6U1_xa3WZs

Ah yes, "statistically"... You mean they asked a couple hundred women and they bragged about it?
People are open about sex here, it's not shameful. Religion doesn't rule here.
Ask women in other countries in the world and they will lie their asses off. They are just as slutty as our women.

Same here. My first ice car was a Volvo 244 when I was 12. Had so much fun in that. No license needed when driving on ice.

guys this seems very dangerous

Everything fun in life has a risk to it.
But kids ice race here so don't worry.

Attached: 940.jpg (1024x685, 106K)

Is this why Americans don't learn how to swim either?

Ok. This sounds like a hard and obvious cope but ok. If you think Muslim women in Muslim countries have as many sexual partners as women in the west I don't know what to tell you. Cope however you like.

Of course they don't. But they risk getting fucking acid attacked or stoned to death for sucking a dick.
I rather live among whores than live in such a messed up shithole.
I was talking about the normal world.

race traitor, my caribou will kill you

this

youtube.com/watch?v=tCdTnucJDTk

Attached: get_img.jpg (957x718, 81K)

Anecdotal evidence, some m8s of mine whos parents immigrated here say that when they visit their parents country (iran for instance) they say that the women are whores, they just hide it from their family. And I doubt you're more well versed in islamic culture than people who've actually experienced it.

dude in case you havent realized this is a /nordonly/ thread. southern inbreeds like yourself need to exit immediately.

we do this for fun

Michigan is literally surrounded by the largest open fresh water source in the world, though. And it’s frozen 50% of the year.

That looks so fun.

It's hella fun. I always run my Husqvarna on the lakes out here. Experimenting with different spikes is a lot of fun.

Attached: Is Racing 035.jpg (980x651, 80K)

I think it varies by school district. We never did it, but I've gone ice swimming. Seems worse with all the clothes, you would be a lot heavier.

The worst part is probably that when the ice is thin enough for you to break it, you would not really have that much of a solid ice sheet to get back up on as you do when you cut a hole.

based

I wanna suck and fuck a 15yo swedish boi

Fuck this makes me wish I was born further north. Im gonna check and see how popular this is here.

Not every but a lot of us. Its actually not that hard when you jump in icy water after sauna/banya. Its actually a pleasant feeling. Almost like your body have been refreshed in second.
Another deal jumping in icy water not from sauna.

Do it. Racing my friends is my favorite part of winter.

Attached: DSC04218.jpg (800x449, 282K)

>hella fun
oh yeah man is wickid
fucking delete your life

Attached: 1496836840431.jpg (632x775, 49K)

Sounds retarded

Glad I don't live in a frozen shithole

its also mandatory for Swedish children TO SUCK BIG BLACK SOMALIAN DICKS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH

german "humour"

Attached: 1517926273542.jpg (420x297, 83K)

>That guy who's next in line who has a huge package/erection
Shiggy diggy.

looks fun

>bebisen har en större slak än sig själv

Attached: 1532314192818.jpg (563x600, 73K)