The BROWN woman is the epitome of female obedience and femininity

The BROWN woman is the epitome of female obedience and femininity.

Let's start by looking at her body. Her body is curvy. Her fertile shape makes her presence known without her even needing to point herself out. She is thicc as a result of her high levels of estrogen. This gives her the appearance of health and sexuality. She is then covered by her brown skin. This brown skin reminds us of his sexuality, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of the Mediterranean and South-America, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The brown skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past and is the result of 1000s of years of evolution, perfectly tailored to lure white males into procreating in her womb.

Attached: 0A9B01F7-0B8B-4B64-B6E5-2120CD7D3A88.jpg (641x713, 156K)

shitskins are the best women

Attached: 1365656886.jpg (668x1029, 171K)

Attached: A22BDC82-44D2-4439-B5CE-A78B2F2986F0.jpg (665x842, 131K)

>The BROWN woman is the epitome of female obedience
>obedience

no

incel level 1000

Attached: 8876212245.png (540x352, 290K)

explain

Attached: 1540064848490.gif (300x450, 1.84M)

Attached: 6C5359FD-FAE3-4B91-9E9D-458CCD5B2685.jpg (560x931, 137K)

South American women are extremely alpha. Most of them are ruthless, cold hearted hyenas.

Attached: 21576364_781101892062548_9202980455551336448_n.jpg (1080x1350, 163K)

at least the ones i dated, they were stubborn; i was supposed to do things their way or not at all

I agree, except with the "cold hearted hyenas" part; they are very warm and caring as long as you're in good term with them, if not, then they become obsesiveli angry. So I would exchange "cold hearted" for "vengeful"

Attached: 1520552250247.jpg (917x1146, 74K)

hahaha
they'll cheat on you and stab you to death

I agree, too bad they're crazy.

>obedience
why are incels so obssesed with this? And not only they are obssesed with this but are demanding it like spoiled children who will shut up with slap.

short women are disgusting. come back when you grow 30 cm, womanlets.

t.roastie lanklet

i'm a 194cm guy. i would never consider dating a

>it's a dutch guy mentioning his height episode 10123123

because they're extremely insecure and want to be macho
it is pathetic

How exactly are you macho when you are saying "You need to shut down so I can handle it"?

garbage

Just a reminder that north americans and south americans are the RED people and not BROWN.

Mutts not included.

Americans = Red
Europeans = White
Africans = Black
Asians = Yellow
All others (mutts) including Arabs = Brown

t. red skin

Attached: A fucking redman.jpg (1144x744, 327K)

you aren't
you try to "assert your dominance", but it ends up being pathetic

>this is your brain on Listerine

jews are white

based and literally REDpilled

She is Ukrainian

based

arab and latina women are the hottest in the world

based, we will rise again my redskin brother

fuck off white boy

brown women belong to us

Basado y rojopastillado

STFU chocolate bar.

Attached: wowwowowow.jpg (723x1023, 938K)

This, and whïte women also belong to us.

Gee do Latina gfs want a white man?

Based and redpilled. I raise my glass of listerene to you

Attached: 17F4A252-AECB-428E-8EF2-6AC01F9E43D6.png (1200x1817, 496K)

No.

t. Latino man

no, stay away

latinas are thots and unfaithful

Attached: A4F23179-7A44-4EBD-A583-3F89704E1952.jpg (672x972, 173K)

based

BBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Attached: mulher-melao-bronze-(4).jpg (976x550, 103K)

Attached: 8DC67972-47FD-4CC7-8029-B361E37012F4.jpg (471x372, 35K)

Ironically, these "obedient" brown women are actually quite demanding like spoiled children.

>Carlos
wew

>brown women
>obedience
No.

I don't even think obedience is a good trait.
If you want that get a dog or a sex doll.

I think it's just fantasizing on an ideal wife. It seems like an odd trait to favor, but I think most wouldn't mind having a partner who's loyal and one of the most trustworthy person to have on your side, it's not exactly a bad thing, though it's unrealistic.

Yeah, i guess i meant to say excessive obedience is wrong.
I've seen women ruin their lives by being unable to say no to their abusive partners.

Disgusting, I would extirpate them all given the opportunity.

Yeah, those are the guys with serious issues. Most of these extremely obedient women usually aren't able to say no towards their abusive partners either for fearing for their lives or for having developed some sort of dependency on their husband and believing that they can get change their abusive behavior given enough time to demonstrate kindness and obedience to them. I don't exactly judge them for that though, it's hard to imagine living like that.

that they can get them to change their abusive behavior*

Attached: latina.webm (720x720, 2.93M)

bump

god i wish that was me

The ASIAN woman is the epitome of female sensuality and femininity.

Let’s start by looking at her body. Her body is petite. Her tiny shape makes her presence more helpless, like a perfect Damsel in Distress. She is neotenous, as a result of her high levels of estrogen. This gives her the appearance of health and fertility. She is then covered by her light skin. This light skin reminds us of her softness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the colds of North East Asian, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The light skin reminds us of every male's desire to companionship, warmth and love that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The ASIAN woman’s demeanor is one of submissiveness. She is submissive, yet assertive, and can be explosively emotive. Her demeanor strikes envy into the more vapid, prudish races of women(wh*te bitches)

The summit of expression of her femininity on her body is her vagina. The ASIAN vagina is tightest of all the races. As the vagina is the penultimate symbol of womanhood, this alone would suffice to make the ASIAN woman the most feminine of women. This tight vagina is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of men, being able to stimulate the phallus. Its strength insures that when she orgasms, the potent ASIAN contractions will immediately draw in the seed of her man the ASIAN woman copulates with.

In total, the ASIAN woman expresses this femininity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When she fucks, she receives the entirety of the lusts and desires of her man without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the ASIAN woman is the epitome of femininity.

Attached: 1539295314800.jpg (1134x1600, 339K)

the way he stands is just so funny to me

Cant speak for others, but my brown fiance is pretty subservient/obedient. I've had to tell her to do her own thing a few times.

p much this

I'm a woman actually

hello bean woman be my gf

>Mohawks

Attached: 1523766580406.jpg (336x336, 33K)

If you want babies and come from a good family, I'll marry you.

t. Texas

>tfw you dont have a lunatic gf to stab you with a knife cause you talked to a female colleague at the grocery store for 10 seconds.
why even live