Swiss German > High German

Swiss German > High German

That is all

Attached: 1543795943066.png (836x820, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h5-If3WKqfg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Swiss dialect is literally the only German dialect that is worse than Dutch...
>Chchchchchchchchch!
Literally throat cancer.

How do I learn Swiss German only? I dont want to talk to G*rmans

Swiss-German from Graubünden is beautiful youtube.com/watch?v=h5-If3WKqfg

can Germans understand Dutch? Can Germans understand Dutch better or worse than they can understand Swiss?

I imagine that if you speak both German and English you should be able to understand much of written Dutch.

for me it's Berner dialect

I know a Danish woman who learned Swiss-German before she learned German. I don't know how she did it. If you speak German in Switzerland you will get bullied and harassed, so it's a good idea to learn Swiss-German.

Kommt das dabei raus wenn Basler in die Berge auswandern und dort mehrere hundert Jahre lang bleiben?

>can Germans understand Dutch?
i live near the border to the netherlands and i have no problems understanding dutch.

>If you speak German in Switzerland you will get bullied and harassed
based

Attached: 1544201692700.png (787x520, 46K)

So they really are just swamp Germans? When did they stop being considered a part of the German ethnos? If I recall correctly they were part of the medieval kingdom of Germany still.

>So they really are just swamp Germans?
yes
>When did they stop being considered a part of the German ethnos?
after ww2 i guess
>If I recall correctly they were part of the medieval kingdom of Germany still.
>kingdom

If they do not talk to fast/to much slang you understand quite a lot. Written it is even better.
Just imagine any word and try to make it sound stupid/cute and it just is the Dutch word.

>So they really are just swamp Germans?
No>When did they stop being considered a part of the German ethnos?
When they left the HRE and had their own overseas Empire
>If I recall correctly they were part of the medieval kingdom of Germany still.
Yes and since their revolt against Spain they had developed their own national identity

>>kingdom
Kingdom of Germany, the largest part of the Holy Roman Empire, yes. The title bestowed upon emperors elect before they could cross the Alps and go to Rome to get crowned as holy (western) Roman emperor by the pope.

So it's kinda like with the Swiss, political and cultural divisions driving ethnogenesis?

Compared to the Swiss and Dutch, how "German" are Austrians?

isch habsche kakersche gemocht odr?

Attached: 1538587181739.jpg (749x729, 85K)

>Compared to the Swiss and Dutch, how "German" are Austrians?

Way more. You could just integrate them and nobody would care. Their dialect is not worse than what Bavarians/East Germans/North Germans speak at all.

if you were actually C1 master race in high german you wouldnt be thinking that, swiss german is just slang mountain jews speak

>If you speak German in Switzerland you will get bullied and harassed
That sounds like bullshit

es stimmt viele Schweizer fahrer hupfen die Deutsche Autos an wenn sie ein deutsches nummernschild besitzen

bullshit

Attached: 1427157175970.png (171x290, 54K)

die Deutschen sind eher wohl wie turken in der Schweiz. Kein Deutscher gefallt dem schweizer

Swiss Germans have always been the only smart ones among the Germs.

Though I wouldn't agree with the language part.
Austrian German is better than both High German and Swiss German.

Good
Fucking Germs think their moronic mentality of welcoming Blacks and Mudslimes is somehow also applying for them when going to another country, lmao.

Attached: 1522460396123.jpg (519x412, 51K)

halt deine Fresse und bring dich endlich um Schlitzauge

I have to visit switzerland on many occasions during the week, due to my work and not once something like that happened, du Pimmelbirne

Hahaha

>being this triggered

Typical Kartoffel

Attached: Germans.png (1606x1068, 760K)

Germans can't stand their regional dialects.
Kinda like how in the US you'll be bullied as a kid for having a Southern or New England accent.
Adults don't care most of the time, but how many adults do you know that aren't over grown children?

es ist warscheinlich weil die schweizer dachten dass du behindert warst und du hast ihnen richtig Leid getan.

Swiss here. Can confirm. We bully Germans immigrants here.

Thought it's called Alemmanic German

>learned swiss german from my Dad
>heavy american accent
>people always point it out

Attached: 1494533310654.jpg (2151x2603, 324K)

koennen Sie das auch bestaetigen?

get taught spanish from parents, have a weird as fuck accent that people ask me if im from south america

You wish, Basler

Attached: saufmuckl.png (383x480, 723K)

I miss Cenovis

No its true. Germans are one of the most bullied/hated group

What is the best German dialect and why is it Pfälzisch?

>Just imagine any word and try to make it sound stupid/cute and it just is the Dutch word.
can you give an example?