Do you see life as being a bystander or being the protagonist?

Do you see life as being a bystander or being the protagonist?

Attached: 1479925415048.png (800x840, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y0rv__6fJgw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bystander. Everyone and everything seems to be moving forward and changing, except me.

Attached: 1541284391670.jpg (750x1000, 63K)

Probably the protagonist. I've been told before that I'm like a tv character for how frequently wacky things happen around me.

anybody who chooses anything other than bystander is either:
1. delusional
2. famous
3. schizo

in my youth the latter, now def the former

I was the protagonist until I became Christian as a child. When I lost my religion as an adult I still couldn't lose that bystander feeling. Now I realize I have to treat myself as the protagonist if I want to stay alive, so I'm struggling to do that.

Both

I'm more of a narrator.

The antagonist

OP here, this is based and redpilled and prolly how I feel. Sort of a antihero or romantic hero maybe

interesting, but based and redpilled

Really? Why?

is this a problem for you?

In life there are no bystanders or protagonists, stop being such a faggot

Everyone is the protagonist of their own life and a bystander in everyone else's

You are both right.

Bystander
So transparent I might as well not be here

I don't exist

>is this a problem for you?
I am ashamed to reconnect with old friends because I have nothing to show for all these years. I'm ashamed to try to make new friends. I'm ridden with shame.

Terrain object

youtube.com/watch?v=y0rv__6fJgw

>Do you see life as being a bystander or being the protagonist?
I'm NPC. No point in lying and saying I'm not.

Attached: NPC go boom.jpg (824x768, 85K)

I am one of the around 8 billion protagonists on this planet

There arent that many protagonists around.

i see myself as the jew
the bystander at first, but the one with the full influence whos narrative is fulfilled

"No! I am not Prince Hamlet, nor was meant to be;
I am an attendant lord, one that will do
To swell a progress, start a scene or two,
Advise the prince; no doubt, an easy tool,
>Deferential, glad to be of use,
Politic, cautious, and meticulous;
Full of high sentence, but a bit obtuse;
At times, indeed, almost ridiculous—
Almost, at times, the Fool."

Literally me

neither? can't even imagine how it feels to be any of these

I'm the antagonist, motherfucker

We're all protagonists of our own lives. You're just experiencing that part of the story before the protag picks themselves up and starts their training montage.

Bystander.

Are you alive? Then you are a protagonist. Doesn't matter how boring your life is.

If we broke 7 billion somewhere around late 2011 to late 2012 and the estimate was 7,6 in 2017, we're getting dangerously close to around 8 by now. One would think the growth is exponential

Usually the protagonist, but definitely the antagonist on the internet. It's such a good feeling to get people to hate you, especially when they thought they liked you. Only on the internet though, in real life that feels bad.

Extremely unBased and cringepilled

most you see around you don't have a soul.

I am a comedy character

I am the only real person in the entire universe. None of you are even rendered atm.

Is like I'm watching a movie at this point

Most of us die before even getting to "that part", but yes, we're protagonists of our own stories, some just have a shitty ending

bystander now
conquerer later

Attached: 1539743472627.png (408x660, 80K)

Protagonist, at the part of the movie tho where the wife left me, i never leave my house coat, and my beards growing in sporadically.
>redemption arc is coming baby, i know it.

Attached: 1426174546751s.jpg (248x249, 11K)

i want to be a cool bystander with a cute gf and the protagonist thinks im a cool guy and fist bumps me.

it doesnt matter. I mean whether you are going to school, going to the gym, focusing on your career, i would consider these protagonist activities, you're improving yourself for some reason.

i'm the subject of one episode and occasionally seen in the background afterward

i'm the antagonist

I am definitely a bystander. I'm okay with that though. Bystanders have less responsibility than protagonists.

Not even a bystander, I'm basically a vegetable at this point

Attached: 979819790955074019.jpg (480x480, 39K)

I'm the viewer.