Why do high IQ people often deny that general intelligence is a robust predictor of meaningful social outcomes such as...

Why do high IQ people often deny that general intelligence is a robust predictor of meaningful social outcomes such as income and educational attainment, and also highly heritable?

Attached: adi.jpg (615x409, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they love using science only where it suits them

kikes

Who cares; everyone is retarded regardless of their IQ.

Because

How do people benefit from rejecting the validity of IQ tests?

Attached: question frog.png (640x560, 79K)

because the real measure of success is EQ (Emotional Quotient)
what good is to have high IQ when you're an autist piece of shit

An iq test would be better than a degreee but that would mean getting rid of these jobs and insutitions. Also admitting Iq would undermine affirmative action and gender quotas

Because the proles get angry when you talk down to them.

Wouldn't melanin-test suffice?

>tf
>tp

Attached: imagemb.png (426x504, 385K)

>I don't understand averages
see, that's the problem

you brainlets don't seem to realize that people with 100IQ are still just dumb monkeys. your main contribution to society is providing a pool of aleles that shits out non-brainlets with somewhat higher frequency than others.

bump serious discussion

Attached: IMG_8356.png (727x682, 168K)

Consider suicide

If your IQ makes you so smart you should breeze through school and university anyway and make tons of money with your top grade degree.
And if you were not able to do that perhaps you really are just an average retard after all.

Political correctness.

In the Netherlands a politician recently said something about the relation between IQ and peoples (races). And 11 out of 13 parties pretended that it was some kind of scandal and demanded an apology for weeks on end. Meanwhile it has long been confirmed by the Dutch governments statistic agencies and universities.

That's not how IQ works. It's also not uncommon for high IQ people to breeze through high school only to get stuck in university because they never studied a thing and never gained the discipline to read a book.

yes high iq its easy to do well in school but still doesnt mean school isn't a waste of time.

And why should lazy high IQ people be rewarded with good jobs when they can't even be assed to acquire the skills necessary to perform them?

a melanin and vagina test is what is done now.

I don't know about denial, just seems the people who like to bring up IQ in every conversation tend to mask their contempt for people behind semantics like 'groups not individuals'.

>rewarded with good jobs

Attached: d2kPL5f.jpg (297x400, 30K)

Perhaps you should check out the post I replied to originally.
>An iq test would be better than a degree

> is a robust predictor
One of the factors
>highly heritable
Not highly

In principle yes, but if society started placing that much importance on IQ tests, people would start practicing them a fuckton and they would lose their validity.

t. retard who "boosted" his IQ by practicing matrix problems a fuckton.

THE SINGLE biggest predictor

80% heritable

Ah, well in the Netherlands it's fairly common that you have to do an IQ test during a job application. For management jobs and analytic jobs you might look for someone with a high IQ, in addition to their work experience.

But a degree is something entirely different, because a degree shows what you have done in the past. It's basically theoretical experience.

Hi IQ alone doesn't make you productive. It can actually make you counter productive. It has nothing to do with being successful at your job. You can be lazy, unmotivated, vindictive, unorganized, procrastinate, passive aggressive, etc. etc.

Well, your IQ is actually a pretty good indicator if you will be successful in the future. People with a higher IQ also tend to come from more educated and more caring parents, which also rubs off to the children. No pun intended. But in the end you indeed still have to do it yourself.

In university you also learn a lot of things that you cannot have known before, so you MUST read your books to know them. So people who are lazy, like me, do get punished for being lazy. Despite that an IQ might help picking up things quicker, if you haven't read it your fucked anyway.

Any studies to support your claims?

In university I have also seen kids who were pretty stupid and took weeks to learn what I studied in a day. But if you have the discipline you will pass anyway.

That's a high estimate. Most agree it's around 50%-60%

Blue line is normal population. Pink line is the IQ of parents who have children with an IQ of 140.

Attached: iqdistrib.gif (621x416, 10K)

Being smart increases the chance that you have high IQ children.
But the opposite is also true. If you are extremely smart, chances are your children will be dumber than you. Because if you are an outlier your children tend to normalize a bit.

That is fascinating. In the US it is common in some fields for employers to administer aptitude exams to applicants that are g loaded to varying degrees, however I have never heard of actual IQ tests being used for such a purpose here in the modern era.

i don't mean lazy as in not being able to graduate. you may graduate with honors and still hate your job. maybe it will be too boring for you. maybe you won't be motivated or you don't like following the process or working in a team. maybe you are just too much of a smart ass who can't swallow his ego. there are lots of different reasons why smart people can fail at a particular job. they may succeed eventually.

If regression to the mean didn't exist as you said size disparities would be Dog tier at best and one piece tier at worst.

Often they let a third party take the test. And then they just pass a grade to the employer. How you compare to your peers.

Sometimes they ask you to do one on at home on the computer after you send in your resume. And then as a sample they ask a few people to do another test in person again afterwards. Not only to check for fraud but also to fine tune their tests.

Entirely dependant on nation. Even if it's high doesn't really mean much in of itself at all.

It wouldnt matter to them if IQ wasn't linked to race so strongly.

I remember some fedora faggots showing me how seatle, the least religious city in the country, had a net IQ higher then Atlanta.

Then I told them that Atlanta had a mich larger black population and that seatle had a larger white population, they quickly became really uncomfortable and tried to change the subject.

If black people had a higher on average IQ then whites, we'd never hear the end of it. East asians are only 4 digits on average higher then whites and everyone knows that "asians are so so so much smarter then we are in the west!"

how do you fuck up your own language this badly

why people become grammar nazis when uncomfortable subjects brought up?

Attached: 1525884047050.jpg (735x541, 35K)

Nah man that was horrible engRish.

Fix your post, nigger.

That's the old " I can't refute your arguments so I will do ad hominems."

Jow Forums is full of mongrels. Probably some sort of meximutt.

nothing against your arguments, just found it weird a native speaker would make those mistakes, you even spelled Seattle wrong

Attached: 1537192473262.jpg (1180x927, 204K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ

Im high IQ so I dont think about such stupid things. Worrying about IQ and Race is a predictor of low IQ.

what a dumb statement