Do most russians miss the soviet union?

do most russians miss the soviet union?

Attached: T7oJ3IC.jpg (1600x1200, 132K)

Why r you asking?

The system - not so much, being superpower - yes.

But they hate yeltsin and his period even more.

Probably

Attached: 7D4B7AE3-E3F1-4A97-B57D-8BDA80F94888.jpg (950x751, 228K)

I wish there was something to miss
We are heading nowhere again

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 31K)

no particular reason just curious this is an international board after all

Apparently some older people don't miss the political system and its repression but they miss the stability and simplicity of life back then. That's what I heard from Romanians at least, and their country was in the Eastern Bloc.

Yes.

Russia and those central Asian banana republics are probably the only countries in the world that are somehow worse post-communism. Probably because they never experienced real democracy.

Democracy is shit

Yes, that's why my average countryman makes like 5 times what yours does and has infinitely better living standards.

they don't miss the communism
they miss having as much influence as USSR had

>Me make more mone becas democracy not becas we leeched off europ for century
Essentially american

Attached: 1543463632770.jpg (720x720, 29K)

What?

Yeah Tajikistan in particular is dirt poor. A little under half of their economy comes from foreign remittances.

>leeched off europ for century
Russia leachec of half the europe, africa, china and even more countires for also a century
where are you now nigga

how are you even a democracy if you have only two political parties helding power and being able to elect president. you don't even have prime ministers, just like saudi arabia

democracies are in europe, but not in the us

Kek ussr pumped all of its money into shitholes just to keep puppet governments in check learn some history retard
>Bohoo they made ee poor
It was never rich to begin with

>pumped money
>this is what vatniks actually belive
oh jesus

To be fair a person like Trump could never be elected in a parliamentary system like Germany since the political parties filter the candidates beforehand so in a way the direct will of the people (a Trump president) was more possible in the US system and could thus be said to be more democratic

>America is a democracy
lol

not an argument

only bydlo outside of moscow hated 1990's.
it was chaotic but it was a blessing since part of the chaos was lifting the iron curtain so those with the brain could escape that god forsaken shithole. it was shit in past and it is still shit. except everyone has a mobile phone and a used car.

>mfw a bunch of kids and foreigners trying to tell me about my country

Proof we aren't?
That's not what defines a democracy, but ok

>((((bipartidal system)))))
You are basically on a dictatorship

Attached: 1518551294513.jpg (600x461, 66K)