What's the point of this country?

What's the point of this country?

Attached: 1024px-Bosnia_Herzegovina_Ethnic_2013.png (1024x999, 972K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6XIMTyHzako
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why don't Serbs go for a second round? I doubt America will do anything this time

Probably because they'd get slaughtered by an armed forces. They're widely regarded as the worst soldiers in all of Europe who managed to lose four wars in the span of like 4 years. Pic related short summary.

Attached: 1536260428461.png (935x361, 32K)

hmmm

Attached: serb-vs-croat-history.png (1500x1000, 528K)

Hmm indeed

Attached: maritsa.png (312x636, 89K)

Croats only survived due to the superior MAGYAR BVLL protecting them.
Meanwhile, whorevats teamed up with the muslims, only to become a NATO client state.

Attached: khuen-hedervary.jpg (691x899, 194K)

The serb parts are fucking desolate, filled with land mines and ghost towns. It'll be a Bosniak nation in a matter of a couple decades.

Bosnians don't want to let Serbs and Croats go because otherwise they will be left with a tiny remaining rump.

>They're widely regarded as the worst soldiers

Say that to their face motherfucker not online

Attached: based.jpg (933x1195, 269K)

Too irrational and brutish. Would never make a good soldier and would probably easily killed by a high IQ soldier

Based Russian provides the only non-meme answer.

To keep the serbs from taking the entire peninsula against the wishes of the jews that want to establish the last (new for those that arent baptized) world order with antichrist as the ruler of the world
This is a tough pill to take for many

THE JUICE

Because CROATIAN BVLLS showed mercy to Serbia and agreed upon creating a buffer state.

Read the last sentence of paragraph 2 then read this post They're so predictable, like cockroaches.

That would become an islamist caliphate that would be a threat to europe because of 'native'' islam
Post office of Republika Srpska could take care of them now, no soldier or cop would be needed, only if NATO would keep the (((nose))) out
Its not hard to assemble the Verba but it is hard to programe it and the shaft
There is formula (math) to be calculated but you dont have enough time with s125 or whateverthefuck, you need it automated in umbrella as wellcome to airspace

someone redpill me on this area I know jack shit about it

Attached: Bosnia_Herzegovina.png (1024x999, 1.06M)

I was born there and visit every so often

its propose is to recive the bullets of Serbian snipers

It's such a shame that you want to kill your brethren.
I only care about that red county on the top.

RS is an indebted shithole, FBiH could clean it in a week. The average age there is like 50 as well.

Muslims cucked out of a coastline.

Not sure how I would describe it. I just want to Sarajevo for the first time this summer (5 hour drive away) and was pretty disappointed. It was very dirty and the culture was surprisingly more different than I thought. Everyone lives in houses pretty much while apartments are pretty small and most were built after the war. No one is super religious except for some older people and more people get drunk in bars than they go to Mosques. Some go to bars after mosque service actually. Developments are slow but are happening with new infrastructure projects. Even though there is grow, most still don't have a job and often work abroad with Austria being about a 5 hour drive and Ljubljana is 3.5-4. It's very behind in trends and stick to more traditional food. Pizza and schnitzel are just now being served, "hamburgers" can be bought in student restaurants near schools and diner kebab still isn't even there really. The first time I saw doner was in Ljubljana.

Attached: 20170623_153000.jpg (5312x2988, 2.67M)

Do you know Troko?

We call our mom mama and our grandma majka, which is apparently very weird. This is my cousin strangling a cat at my grandma's house

Attached: 20181208_205959.jpg (2660x2660, 3.14M)

youtu.be/6XIMTyHzako

AAAAWWWW

Attached: 1510958243728.jpg (189x203, 18K)

Damn you bosniaks are white af

They are whiter than me :(

MUCH whiter than me as well
t. Albanian

We vary in phenotypes a lot. There's darkies and also red heads, and blonde hair blue eyes is common, like the last Bosniak president.

Attached: 61461695-bakir-izetbegovic.jpg (500x310, 21K)

She's from Bihac

Attached: DjmMWa4X4AAFURI.jpg (422x500, 50K)

Whiter than you Muhammad Mehmet

Attached: 1516740200462.png (500x630, 412K)

>i learn history through 4channel shitposts
wew