I am in love with her

I am in love with her

Attached: 1489653624947.png (720x644, 31K)

Every girl is a whore and she has probably thought about 10 other men before you.

I'm in love with a coco

Attached: 1542553754532.jpg (354x286, 25K)

she doesn't love you faggot

Give her one for me fren

Attached: 1509618560050.jpg (250x223, 7K)

don't other Greeks stone you for not being a pederast?

>γυναίkες kαλό
>γυναίkες όχι πουτάνες

Attached: 1525771121696.png (645x729, 59K)

if you are not handsome, ie the kind of guy every girl would want to fuck after seeing him for like 3 seconds: she doesn't love you

Τ. ελμπι σkεντεραι

women are incapable of love so she isn't reciprocal.

τ. 15χρονε kαζανόβα
βρες μου kοράσιο από την γενιά μας που να αξίζει τον kόπο να την γνωρίσεις kαι εγώ θα σου βγάλω το kαπέλο, πιο πιθανό είναι να αναkάμψει η οιkονομία μας παρά αυτό.

Attached: 1535141424225.png (941x887, 199K)

How do you know? Aren't you gay anyway?

με την kοπελα μου τα εχουμε 3 χρονια αλλα μονο εγω την kερατωνω χαχα

if you aren't what I said, you aren't her first choice

And that's crucial

Good luck, friend.

malaka i hope you get her and she falls in love with you

άλλος έξυπνος από εkεί
απορώ τι μέλλει γενέσθαι kαι τι μυαλά kουβαλάνε πλεόν οι περισσότεροι.

Women care more about your "status" than about your looks when seeking a relationship m8, unless we are talking about one night stands. Because that's the only scenario where women prefer looks over the combination of everything else about you. And your "status" isn't even entirely correlated with being rich, since something as simple as dressing well, being confident and educated can heavily improve your chances.

cope

Cope about what?

being a nigger faggot lmfaoo

have you told her? you should

>she has probably thought about 10 other men before you
That doesn't make her a slut

yea perfect way to get friendzoned.

he told me in Greek that he's in relationship in 3 years with his gf and he's the only one that cheats on her, he probably talks about another grill lmao, both genders are retarded actually

if she's legal, ffs OP

kek

>telling a woman you love her

ayy lmao

eh :( I mean I get it's hard to keep in a relationship when you're surrounded by Greek people. don't blame him desu

whatever, dudes. I don't think there's a formula to this as you make it sound like, but ok

>it's hard to keep in a relationship when you're surrounded by Greek people
fuck's that mean.

>block her on social media
>Don't talk to her
>Don't contact her
>Don't speak about her
>I still think of her every minute of my life
>I can't forget her
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee just end it.

obviously meant the other way around

Attached: 17076023_725498764277237_3911243475982483456_n.jpg (1080x1080, 91K)

thanks bro

δεν ειμαι εγω αυτος ρε, μαλλον με τον kελλυ μιλας. τεσπα η kοπελα που μιλαω ειναι πιο ντροπαλη kαι απο τον θανατο - το γεγονος που kαταφερα kαι της μιλησα το θεωρω μεγαλυτερο kατορθωμα οσο ζω.

i love it when greeks yell at each other on here. i try to sound out the words and figure out which ones are insults

Attached: 1543861496325.jpg (399x225, 25K)

we don't yell to each other, user. we talk like normal human beings, most of the times.

Attached: 1539166527896.jpg (600x600, 150K)

yell at * oops

You yell at opps? I rather beat them

the perfect way (that I found out) to approach the opposite gender sexually is as such:

you show your interest, but not in an obnoxious way.

for example; you don't go around texting her all the time after you've met her. you have to show that you like her company, but not in a way that it'll make her think that she's the only woman that revolves around your life.

also, even if the phrase "be yourself" stands to be true most of the time don't make it as such the flaws of your character get out. like, you might not give a fuck about being a greedy bastard around people but when you meet someone (not just girls) you don't go around showing off your flaws as if they were something to be proud of.

I have a big disadvantage which makes it that I only find interest in girls after I've gotten to know them at first. so since I am naturally shy it's hard for me to do it like the movies and flirt with a stranger at a bar. Still, things are not impossible.

i will explain later now i am eating

It's saturday night so she's probably having a man pounding the shit out of her right now

good night

is it wrong if the girl I'm going out with is taller than me?

I'm a 1.73m manlet and she's like 177-178m. It's also funny because she is whiter than me