Would this man be considered huwhite in your country?

would this man be considered huwhite in your country?

Italy
He is considered italian, hence white. So yes.

what about you?

Attached: 1092847.jpg (299x450, 49K)

No

he looks like a terroni

Yes

He's not

Almost orange enough to be a Swede

litearlly blackface, lol. negro with europeoids features what is this abomination?

no. he would be considered croatian, therefore black.

Attached: 1541339651623.png (409x337, 184K)

He transcended orange, he's burgundy

He says that getting tanned is his main goal in life and spends entire days in beaches under the scorching sun

He looks exactly like you described, someone who might be of White origins but for whom there's no reason to assume he's White unless asked.

for you the shitalian specimen

>make a thread with the word shitaly or shitalian in it
>suddenly lots of shitaloids flock to it like flies to the shit

as expected.
You never see shitaloids in literally any other thread, let it be of whatever topic. But as soon as shitaly is there, here they come buzzing like the annoying stinky manlets they are

I read on /asp/ that the Italian-American wrestler Tazz also tanned himself severely to seem like he's black.

I only care about myself and my direct surroundings

>make a thread with the word shitaly or shitalian in it
>suddenly the usual shitalian shartmerican autists flock to it like flies to the shit

as expected.
You never see goonbas in literally any other thread, except Jow Forums related ones. But as soon as shitaly is there, here they come buzzing like the annoying stinky brown manlets they are

he is from tuscany and therefore pure KARA BOGA TURK

Attached: etrturk.png (641x810, 344K)

Does he sleep in a tanning bed?

he just like fishing

It's a mental disease that occurs among italians, my uncle is like that too. He's a white guy who literally turns into a nilote giga nigger during the summer. Muist be some undiscovered bacteria in our water

People's whiteness (as in being part of the White race) is rarely discussed here other than when talking about Indians (as in someone talking about the Patagonia conquest of tribes that were there for example) or something similar. Class is more of an issue here which may have some racial undertones but to give you an idea, nobody would make "did you notice that whites drive like this while mestizos drive like that!? XDD" kind of jokes because they'd just be awkward.
What is common is giving nicknames based on appearance among friends (negro, rubio, gordo, etc).

And to answer your question, he would be considered White but he would be a massive object of memes.

He's black. He may have some white features but he's black

No, too caucasian

Turks are our BRETHENS in BLOOD

In our veins, the fiery rampant blood of BOĞA and in our lungs the spirit of KARA. We both descend by our common ancestor SIYAH(pbuh), the first lord of ILION, when still father SUN loved to show his face and no wh*Teoids dared to walk the earth under his scoarching curse.

Before the wh*Te achaeans (may ALLAH punish them justly) brought their false deities and the wicked e*Ropean man started the wars and the divisions among humans, WE were ONE PEOPLE, one face and one race

Would this man be considered white in your country?

Attached: italiano.jpg (1458x2592, 899K)

Spain
Ofc

Attached: descarga.jpg (223x226, 9K)

That guy looks like he could be a descendant from Germanic settlers in Sicily.

> he would be considered White but he would be a massive object of memes
So the same as here

No he looks like he stayed naked in the sahara all his life

>poonisia

****The only people still keeping Italy relevant to the world are in America

Attached: 7c6.jpg (222x525, 17K)

What can I say, we only talk about the best of the best

i guess
he looks like some retarded white person obsessed with tanning

He is italian, therefore, he is closely related to argentines. Argentines are the niggerest people in the planet. Therefore, that italian guy is definitely an argentine.

Look at that, you don't even have the best shade of green.

this boards sucks major ass that's why, at least in italy threads I can bant foreigners

Looks like your average western europoor desu. Maybe a bit too pale.

literally a tan white person