Is there a reason the world can't just let white people be white?

Let them celebrate their history, make racial humor and be proud of their culture.

What's the worst that can happen?

Attached: X.jpg (3155x2588, 1.52M)

Why can't blacks?
Oh wait, colonial empires destroyed it

They are the most bloodthirsty race in history and need to be put on leashes.

>What's the worst that can happen?

Attached: Auschwitz_I_-_Birkenau,_Oświęcim,_Polonia_-_panoramio_(20).jpg (1024x768, 182K)

Attached: 1542862713346.png (699x1459, 204K)

It's not the world that's not letting whites be white, it's other whites.
i think it might have to do with whites just having had it too easy in the recent centuries, y'know they wanted a bit more challenge so they created this handicap.
thank god i'm not white but yellow btw

Attached: 1544664244648.jpg (1331x633, 261K)

"American native genocide"
Such a stupid term.
Most died from wars (that they started)

It's okay to be white, but it's not okay too flood Jow Forums with threads about race 24/7. Please, stay in your containment board.

I think I've been banned

Pretty sure most White countries are proud and don't care.
Purple = White country where pride in self is seen as healthy/positive
Green = White country where pride in self is seen as ambivalent
Red = White country where self proud is seen as negative.

At least, this is how I imagine it.

Attached: european self opinions.png (984x924, 52K)

Global domination

everything, they are the spawn of evil as shown by history , they should all be genocided for the good and natural order of the world to be put in place again

Attached: KARA_BOĞA_pepe.jpg (999x963, 75K)

Diversity brings more shekels.

>that they started

Attached: 1544586655000.jpg (640x640, 28K)

>Wh*tes invade their home
>Natives try to murder wh*tes.
>Muh natives started wars

If you invade someone's land, they're entitled to torture you and rape your family

of course the white cock sucking chink would support whites genociding others, is there truly a more pathetic weak and submissive race in the world? no wonder why their women in the west dont even like their men

fuck never mind i got shit mixed up, but you are still a fag for making this thread and supporting whites

Not this shit again

Attached: 1528068856337.jpg (760x760, 56K)

I like you

>Why can't blacks?
>Oh wait, colonial empires destroyed it
That is objectively false.
When advancements in the medical field finally allowed colonial empires to enter Sub-Saharan Africa they mostly came upon primitives living in mud huts, in a perpetual state of war. I'm not saying this as an insult, since when you think about it that's pretty much what they saw in the Americas as well, a few hundred years earlier. There were a few exceptions, like the Aztecs but they were no less bloodthirsty, with their temples filled to the ceiling with unwilling human sacrifices and constantly waging war. Also their civilization paled in comparison to Romans ~2000 years earlier, let alone modern Europeans.
In fact except for a few East Asian countries, there weren't that many places on the planet what you could consider a "civilized" society, most of it was hut dwellers.

Attached: 1477199256273.jpg (600x481, 44K)

kek

all you needed to do was stay in your frozen holes and build your own fucking paradise, now you can suffer

Okay, then we are entitled to literally wipe them off the face of the earth.

Americans and their ww2 propaganda happened.

>You're Europe
>A tumour is below you
>It begins to go inside you
>"Uh guys, shouldn't we do something about this"
>"nah, that's racist"
'White genocide' as stupid as that sounds is brought by white people themselves, in a couple of years white people will become like Jews if we collectively play our cards right, becoming eternal. Only touchable by the Jew, our greatest friend and rival.

Attached: 1543500160768.jpg (1024x681, 210K)

>Slavs
>white
Slavic white nationalism is the most depressing thing I've ever seen, imagine pretending to be white just so you can try and feel superior to actual whites.