Why is West Yurop so full of non-whites?

Why is West Yurop so full of non-whites?

Attached: 1433226121890.png (1000x880, 405K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=te0RWJwi510
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wealthy countries + retarded natives

Thirst for big exotic cock.

I seriously doubt Czechia is 99.8% native from all the southeast asians that came there during communism.

Don't call ukrainians like that

because why would anyone want to move to east europe?

"European" does not equal "white".
Eastern and Southern Europeans, for example, are not "white".

This

>a fucking convict

fuck niggers and swedes

Attached: 1543415093314.jpg (334x334, 36K)

This is wrong, Bosnia is at least 40% white

Why not? Eastern europe is good, only western is better. Other world is shit.

That chart is wrong desu. It's 12% here.

Plus different countries use different statistics to count foreigners.

The discrepancy comes from 2% of Dutch Indonesian colonists who returned to the Netherlands. Who we count as Europeans.

Remember that indo-europeans are asians, and basques are the only true european people.

>russia

Based and redpilled.

One thing I never figure out for these stats is, do they count only metropolitan france or are all our colonies included? We have about 3 million (mainly black) people in overseas territories, it's kind of a big deal.

>Greece
>99.3

At least you know where to go if you want the last remaining white Lolis.

Attached: euro.jpg (948x649, 71K)

That looks like a half turk

we're at least 90% white

Attached: Eurow.jpg (400x530, 28K)

what does "tiky winki" mean

>the feels when you are never invited by the Government/Soros to show Polish lolis European values and to help them improve their english skills

Great fuck if my universal translator is working

because nobody want to live eastern europe

We are not white, dumb. We are khazars, not wh*te.

And that's a good thing.

Based, I am glad we're importing Africans to bvll wh*Te women. I need qt mullato gf and this is the only way. Refugees very welcome.

It is better to be a poor Eastern European than to be a poor Western European with a BIG BLACK COCK in the ass.

>Western European with a BIG BLACK COCK in the ass.
Win-win. See no problem here

Syrians aren't black

You literally live in a white African country.

nobody wants to live in east europe

>t. never been in Ukraine
Ukraine is just nice

Distinct lack of mutts ITT

I did not say that there are no problems. Just for someone important big GDP, but for someone the absence of a BIG BLACK COCK in the ass. Tastes differ.

How ironic. After 20 years in Scandinavia, 1/5 of the population will be black.

France and England fought for their replacement.
We get punished for having fought against it.
dunno about the rest

Attached: Kladd-29.10.1933.jpg (763x937, 169K)

Your country is fully african already except with the russian minority.

You literally caused it. West Europe barely even had migrants before it was forced to decolonize due to Germany destroying our rule. And forcing us to withdraw people back to our countries. Opening the borders. Plus the hippie generation afterwards and multiculturalism crap.

Also ensuring America and Russia could take over Europe.

Yes, yes, continue to bear nonsense. And also actively sell oil, because in Muslim families it is customary to have 3-4 children, while the Norwegians hardly have one child. After all, after 100 years, the Muslim majority will need your wealth.

>97.6tugal

You do realize that will never happen, right? We are really good in assimiliation, they start having few children after one or two generations. But sure, that's a weak argument. In reality, Norway would become incredibly nationalistic if we came close to this upcoming muslim majority you're preaching about. We'd realistically throw them all out. Examples include basically all of western europe that is becoming incredibly right wing, Norway included. Don't worry, I won't make fun of you anymore as I genuinely feel sorry for Ukranian posters. I hope you get a chance to move out of Ukraine and find yourself a better life. Ukraine has no future.

decolonizing doesn't force one to get colonized themselves
you could literally just make children yourself instead of importing the third world
your reasoning doesn't explain why the US is getting replaced by mexicans while russia isn't getting replaced by african/ mena people, when looking at the casualties
hippie and multikulti is something the west actively chose

Attached: 100416_2343_forarthurka1.jpg (780x405, 79K)

>Russia
Le 83.3%

>we're really good at assimilation
funny thing is, most of the suicide bombers and children and grandchildren of the secular muslims
idk about you guys but sweden will be fucked in a generation or two

>Turks that live in Balkans for 500-1000 years are not European, but Greekniggers from Asia, which makes half of the population of their country are European.
>A fucking blog as a source.

Attached: me disturbed.jpg (239x240, 20K)

you also make it sound as if Germany is the only country ever to make any decision and that the actions of other countries are just reactions to ours

Nice quote from another German/Austrian.

All bad ideas come from German speakers. Karl Marx also came from Germany. Obviously.

I don't think they're fucked. They're starting to become right wing too in frustration from all the migration. Although their current situation is bad. Hell, even swedish migrants from the 70s whom genuinely love Sweden and swedish culture are concerned with these new migrants. They say it's become a lot less safe since when they came.

Don't forget causing nationalism to be a fringe extremist ideology for the next 60 years

impressive to know that only our actions matter and that all other nations simply habe no control or responsibility for their own actions

Probably cause its a fake map.
Bulgarians have no european origin, so it should be 0%

why wouldn't they love a country who opens the door and their wifes for them
immigrants a re just a ticking bomb bringing a culture thats not compatible with the west
and sweden got a big ass batch of bombs

My niece living in Austria married a turk.
Where did it all go wrong?

Why didn't you move to Germany and marry a Turk?

I don't and never wanted to do either.

Understandable.

Shut the fuck up you jew sucking faggot.

>Where did it all go wrong?
around 814

I don't know what happened. Their immigrants used to love Sweden and respect their culture, I don't know why current migrants are so awful. I completely understand the frustration of the native swedes.

you have to understand the mentality and the resent they have for you
youtube.com/watch?v=te0RWJwi510

im not saying that you should go out and kill every immigrant you see, but have a healthy realistic thought about these people who see europeans mercy as way to exploit them
dont be a dumb gullible sheep

kek all that inbreeding in central and southern europe