Why do some Europeans support the rise of China?

Why do some Europeans support the rise of China?

Attached: 27999826430_2655f41e36_z.jpg (640x433, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wCwO_zdkQmU
bbc.com/news/science-environment-44738952
youtube.com/watch?v=DvnZ1xAt0rE
bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2018-04-18/tesla-bmw-unshackled-from-jv-era-puts-china-carmakers-on-notice
washingtonpost.com/amphtml/opinions/2018/12/12/trumps-recklessness-trips-up-canada-huawei-case/
amp.businessinsider.com/china-boasts-that-its-healthy-life-expectancy-beats-the-us-is-correct-2018-5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Meritocracy >>>>>> Crony EU "democracy"

based chinks

Europeans still hate Europeans

It's good for business and more Chinese out of poverty means that humanity is getting better. Why shouldn't we support the rise of China?

To smash the bigoted USA of Donald BLUMPF

This. Fuck Trump and fuck white people.

Shithole countries like Greece, Bulgaria, Hungary and I am certain in the nearby future Italy often whenever the EU doesn’t give them more money go to China and pledge them their harbours or other infrastructure

I just want to see angloid imperialism being challenged (and rightfully so) in east asia.

they think they own the place, they r wong\\get it? WONG!!!!

Attached: that gook look 3.png (926x1230, 1.16M)

China also supports the censorship of the press, expression, and the censorship of the internet. China gives non-Chinese citizens second citizen rights, deports them, or kills them in concentration camps.China doesn't give a shit about personal freedoms and will enslave you or make you disappear if they don't like you.

China is a reliable and predictable trade partner and has no interest in meddling in European affairs.
The same can't be said for the US or Russia.

das rite

The Chinese are nice people.

Because we have the same foreign policy objectives.

+Pro Free trade
+Pro green energy
+Against Military Interventionism
+Pro Multilateralism

>China gives non-Chinese citizens second citizen rights, deports them, or kills them in concentration camps.
Aka the platform the current US president had been running on

Just so you know China doesnt allow for foreign ownership of any companies operating there such as Volkswagen or BMW

No, they're scary bugmen
Legal citizens =/= Illegal citizens

>+Pro Multilateralism
That's just a codeword for anti-Angloid

>China gives non-Chinese citizens second citizen rights, deports them, or kills them in concentration camps.
Don't see the problem of deporting illegals.
I've lived there for 6 months before, never got any trouble. All you have to do is play by the rules

They have the rather naive belief that China is just another trade partner who shares their ideals, they fail to realise that China is a totalitarian state actively engaged in ethnic genocide that seeks to exploit and subjugate everyone who isn't China

And yet 1/3 of all our cars are sold in China.

>Illegal citizens
??

-But the Chinese are mercantilist and only favor free trade when it's to their advantage
-They are also heave polluters
-They're building military bases in the sea. What makes you think they won't become interventionist in the near future?
-What is the common goal between the EU and communist dictatorship?

They aren't pro free trade, foreign companies inside China don't exist. If they do, the foreign company is given a foreigner tax that keeps international companies at a disadvantage.

>Anglo afraid of yellow peril

Attached: Rin_laughing_at_you.gif (450x253, 103K)

The common goal is to crash the unipolar world order dominated by the US.

>China also supports the censorship of the press, expression, and the censorship of the internet.
So does the USA.
Your country has literally been putting children in cages.
>China doesn't give a shit about personal freedoms and will enslave you or make you disappear if they don't like you.
global_boker_face.png

American Jow Forumstard projection is classic.

Literally not an argument

Money. That's all it is. At this point in time geopolitically China's rise is neutral to them and they can profit. If they bordered China or competed in markets they would be doing the opposite. So once again greed rules on all sides.

As a foreigner you're on thin ice the entire time you're there. Also they keep you under surveillance.
t. spent three months in Shenzhen
People who smuggle themselves into the country without going through the proper paperwork.

This entire thread is unbelievably sterotypical

Attached: Hmmmm.png (469x560, 11K)

>China gives non-Chinese citizens second citizen rights, deports them, or kills them in concentration camps
yes because they are terrorists, don't be a terrorist if you can't stand the heat

>not an argument

Attached: 1540997680627.png (644x800, 15K)

The next time a squinty eyed man in a suit offers you money for a trade deal and development, DON'T ACCEPT IT. WORST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE. All my neighbours are named Lin and Wong.

1. we don't censor the internet
2. Illegal immigrants aren't citizens
3. nothing i said there was wrong.

>People who smuggle themselves into the country without going through the proper paperwork.
how's that a citizen?

They don't. They just want to piss off daddy America by "dating" a slant-eyed subhuman.

>Meritocracy
Rewarding scientists for publishing b.s. papers is meritocracy? I agree the intent might seem that way and for other people it may work but in China it's just another level of corruption.

Exactly, they aren't. The US has a big problem with people smuggling themselves into the country.

>more Chinese out of poverty means that humanity is getting better.
The problem is that it's a lopsided rise from poverty. It's even worse when you take into account that they are "communist"

Attached: -1142107_w767h767c1cx343cy311.jpg (767x767, 78K)

>-They are also heave polluters
Per capita they aren't, despite making cheap shit for the rest of the world.
Are you aware that countries like the USA have shipped hundreds of millions of tonnes of waste to China that they didn't want to have to deal with? It was only recently that the Chinese government stated they will stop accepting foreign waste and this caused a whole bunch of American right wingers to sperg out and say how unfair such a thing is.
China isn't a communist nation, by the way. They are also building military bases in their backyard as a response to the Americans literally encircling them with missiles aimed at their capital cities.
The American military and corporate class are the main terrorist threat to world peace and you are defending their imperialist actions as a result of swallowing propaganda. A country that has fucked over yours. Think real hard about that, senpai.

The 'surveillance' consists of pushing your backpack through a metal scanner at the subway station to appease a few bored and lackluster guards who won't even check it. While every time you book a US-bound flight you have to undergo several grinding interviews by power-tripping airport personnel and border guards while not even in the US itself but at your fucking departure airport.

t. someone who's actually been to China.

They don't

Attached: PG_2018.10.1_U.S.-Image_4-3.png (309x760, 30K)

It's her turn.

Attached: China.png (800x868, 303K)

>China is a reliable
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Say something the party takes offense to or call out their heavily lopsided trade practices and see what happens.

based

They do now.

Do you happen to be Chinese?

Loaded, dichotomic question. If the question would be along the lines of giving alternatives such as the EU or a multi-polar non superpower world then most Europeans would choose this instead.

Not at all. Are you?

das rite

the dragon is rising, prepare for assblasted western imperialist whining, with no end in sight

youtube.com/watch?v=wCwO_zdkQmU

No, maybe it's my American nationality that made them follow me around during my stay in China. It felt like I was in North Korea

>Against Military Interventionism
They intervened in Vietnam. They also took over Tibet and tried to invade India. They also have a batsuit crazy territorial claim. They say they arent but are a classic expansionist nation.

>Pro Multilateralism
?????? They have an active policy of Hanization and it isnt even subtle.

more reliable than the us desu

He asked "why do SOME europeans..."
That 20% in France and Germany actually would prefer China to the US as a world leader is quite significant.

Because they don't have to share a continent with it

The 1989 Tiananmen Square protests, commonly known in mainland China as the June Fourth Incident (Chinese: 六四事件, liùsì shìjiàn), were student-led demonstrations in Beijing (the capital of the People's Republic of China) in 1989.

Attached: c94eed56a5e84479a2939c9172434567c0147d4f.jpg (600x600, 195K)

>1. we don't censor the internet
Yes, you fucking do. American companies are the largest regional blockers and take down offenders on the planet. That is censorship, aggressive corporate censorship.
>2. Illegal immigrants aren't citizens
They have legal right to amnesty. What your government is doing is literally a crime against the Geneva convention.
>3. nothing i said there was wrong.
Everything you said was wrong. Your elites control everything, are above the law and can have you sent to prison for torture without due process. Look up the Patriot Act, you fucking moron.
Also, your legal system has literally been altered by corporate interests to lock up poorer people for crimes rich people are let off. This is designed as a way to have a constant flow of modern slave labour in the prison system. Americans have no tangible freedoms. They traded those in a long time ago to give tax breaks to the 0.1%.

>It's not real science because it doesn't fit my narrative
Cringe.

Yeah it's scary isn't it, you get photographed all the time.
Except it's cute girls who want to take selfies with you and ask nicely.

>Pro green energy
They are building the most coal plants on their own soil and globally now. They make solar panels because it makes money, they don't give a shit about the environment. Hell they started making CFCs again after everyone else banned them.

bbc.com/news/science-environment-44738952

fun fact: the students were racists who hatte black people coming to china, the government crackdown was a necessary step to ensure tolerant, multicultural china. can't be arsed to shed tears for some racist rioters getting killed.

So does the USA, just that the USA is in decline while China is on the rise

They started making CFCs again for financial benefit. I would expect an Australian to see why that's a problem. They also have been building coal plants like mad and heavy been buying cars like crack. There is nothing green about China other than what they say. Green just means selling solar panels to other people for profit.

I suggest you read the book "The China Model" by Daniel A. Bell to understand their political system better

fuck amerikkka that's why

It's about fairness, I think. Why shouldn't 1.5 billion relatively intelligent people who work 60 hours a week be richer than 300 million obese mutts whose main economic contributions are buying a ton of junk from Walmart and wasting $10 million missiles to vaporize some ragheads armed with AK-47s in the desert?

Fuck Tunisia
Sweet I get to play Bill. While she cheats and destroys things, I'm going to keep my tip wet 24/7 and play with balloons.

The only reason this was such a fuss was not because of the revendications, but because China had no riot control police and ended up using the army with firearms.

this

cringe

atleast china doesn't deny climate change is happening unlike the america who sees climate change as a chinese hoax

We didnt just hold 2 Canadians because we got sand in our vagina about someone (who most likely violated international law) that was arrested with close ties to the government. China is a good partner when you are stronger than them. Otherwise you're a punching bag.

>Shithole countries
you forgot Spain too.

youtube.com/watch?v=DvnZ1xAt0rE

tiananmen square massacre
free tibet

Attached: 1snapshot_06.02.png (1920x1080, 3.18M)

Attached: 50cent-300x225.png (300x225, 129K)

Wrong

bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2018-04-18/tesla-bmw-unshackled-from-jv-era-puts-china-carmakers-on-notice

fuck tibet

Doesn't matter what the government thinks, American companies are switching anyways

Tibet is the same as Chechnya, historical clay successfully defended

no you just start stupid trade wars that bring the world economy to the brink of depression, spy europe on a scale that makes orwell proud, pull out of done deals like iran deal and call climate change a chinese hoax.

>USA is in decline while China is on the rise
And this is how we can identify a 50 cent twat. The common line repeated over and over.

Attached: cabompmlwzyz.jpg (880x660, 109K)

tibet was a feudal theocracy where peasants lived at the mercy of the monks, china liberated tibet

and that's a good thing

>hurr durr you're not what you're flag suggests, you're actually something else

trump is a retard, not really representative of US foreign policy over the past 70 years

>say climate change exists
>do everything you can do to accelerate it
Yeah great idea.

Also, because of the way the U.S. is setup, Trump's ignorance isnt the countries. Many states and cities are going well above the most ambitious Paris goals. I'm working on some of those projects. China is doing the opposite but I guess it doesnt matter because they wrote it on a non-binding agreement and selling solar panels is big business there.

allow me to explaine to you in childish american term

100 years from now, Chine will be more or less than it is now

100 years from now, USA will be an entirely changed continent.

survival of the fittest, bro

Attached: china toypedo.jpg (720x540, 72K)

washingtonpost.com/amphtml/opinions/2018/12/12/trumps-recklessness-trips-up-canada-huawei-case/

Is that why Trump announced he would end the case if China made a trade deal? Seems like a very legitimate arrest, totally has no connection to politics.

Because Europe is a commie shithole

Honestly fuck China but since hippies here dick ride Tibet, fuck Tibet too. Taiwan is the future.

amp.businessinsider.com/china-boasts-that-its-healthy-life-expectancy-beats-the-us-is-correct-2018-5

Alternative is always good for weak small nation like Finnish people. EU-USA axis is openly genocidal towards European peoples so leaving EU and joining SCO asap is exactly what we must do. We can't be true neutral ever so that's not option. Strong China means strong SCO so of course I support China.

Attached: 480px-SCO_(orthographic_projection).svg.png (480x480, 126K)

you use words like 'commie' but i don't think you know what it means. europe is the most neoliberal place on the planet.

why is that a bad thing?

Americans support islamic expansionism in the Balkans
China doesn't

What do you think? Fuck amerimuttistan

DOJ told him to fuck off actually. They said they don't care about trade.

chink supporters here are the same brand of retards who wore che guevara shirts

>Herro yes I'm porish citerzin, prease bereize me. China numberl one.
I hope they dock your pay.

Attached: 5.jpg (600x600, 80K)

the EU looks up to china's totalitarian ways

>countries coup'd and invaded by the US
Democratic states that freely elected their leaders

>countries coup'd and invaded by China
Feudal theocracies where people lived in poverty and oppression.

are american so indoctrinated that they can't believe that other peoples might support china over america? it must be a conspiracy of chinese proxy posters? sad. but looking at american politics, the indoctrination seems believable. like how american liberals see russians behind everything bad etc..