/brit/

I know you can read my thoughts Megan
Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow

Attached: 32978806_1854003417989505_6905687055481700352_n.jpg (610x960, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qcj15vHJTtk
youtube.com/watch?v=xmROIV5JjCU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the queen is a beautiful human being.

sue

Attached: su8444.jpg (1525x2171, 2.63M)

good post, for a yank

your opinion on prince harry?

She's really thinking
>white dress... Please, you ain't foolin' no one girl
*snaps fingers*

You are now thinking about that girl who had a thing for you but you were too scared to act on it

He's ok, i guess.

Bastard, but sound enough.

Attached: 1544952417524.jpg (2048x1536, 708K)

Top lad, pussy got him hypnotized though

As an Irishman I think he’s b a s e d

she was a sex fiend too apparently. Teenage me missed out on prime 15/16 year old nymph

slags
chebs
all are welcome.

Attached: 1545005033412.jpg (1080x1080, 204K)

There is weird cognitive dissonance on the """right""" where they simultaneously claim that the West is dying or dead, the Jew controls everything or the capitalists control everything (even going as far as to say the Jew finances both sides of wars, sometimes), but then when it comes to any conflict whatsoever they seem to forget all of this and immediately revert to: "WOO HAHA NUKE EM! IMA SIGN UP FOR DA MILITARY AND SHOOT ME SUM RAGHEADS!"

Why do they do this?

r/asablackman

youtube.com/watch?v=Qcj15vHJTtk

why do indians act a bit weird on here, I mean like they want to post but have nothing to say.

desu he's a wreck: ginger, married to a finely honed antique used goods, mid-30s grandpa, has a black guys name (prince)

>you're now thinking about your favourite burger

I want to kick the shit out of a yank

business idea: pushing the English frontier in Ireland to its maximum.

the Jews made them act that way

I did act on it tho

We were literally the only ones that got along with the Jews so Europe was afraid the team work and revival of Jewish and Irish culture and being allies would have made the no hiberno-Hebrew union the next superpower so tossed them in a desert and left us poorer than indian slums or african dictatorships of the time to cripple both groups.

Yes, exactly.

Attached: IMG_20181203_212347_782.jpg (750x744, 49K)

*dabs*

Prime example:
Indians should not be allowed internet access, everything they do on the internet is abominable

jews and muslims need to die, simple

lube is fucking expensive lads

I used to think people could read my mind when I was a teenager it was fucking horrible

business idea: kicking your fucking teeth in and sticking my dick and balls down your toothless gullet until i finish

homeopathy and dianetics are the white man's preferred methods of healing

Would love a half pounder with cheese rn

All the Jews in America give their kids marry Catholics and give their kids Irish names now. Jewish-Irish hybrids are going to own this country in 20 years.

My cousin did as well but he was diagnosed with schizophrenia.

yikes paddy, cool it. maybe a relaxing fishing trip will help you with your temper tantrums.

Almost like it's made up of a bunch of different people who don't all think the exact same way.

Squigglewomping at this post

they can

you disgusting nonce

>want food
>literally couldn't tolerate the anger induced from driving right now

*whips my knob out and winks*

Not simple at all. The bigger enemy is the Jew. If anything you should be doing the opposite. They're defending their homeland.. isn't that what you'd do?

Google: horseshoe theory.

i mentally shag any girl i'm talking to

Attached: 1527914801962.jpg (540x645, 43K)

i still think this

Has quite literally nothing to do with horseshoe theory because it's bullshit

Used to have nightmares that everybody was shape shifting lizards when I was young, then grew up and saw these conspiracy theories

What did my imagination mean by this?

A car full of niggers just drove past my gaff blaring rap music and I’m sitting here in my briefs with a bat in hand

If they want it they can get it

weird how you're still a virgin though, and not by choice like you claim

Say a prayer for the youth of America

>asian girl that's coming over just told me she's on the rag
seething lads

Attached: 1525472631124.png (400x400, 39K)

Fair, but I don't believe I went too far in my post. They really do this quite often. Go on Jow Forums and see for yourself.

everything you say can be interpreted as gay

Troublesome niggas

They just did another lap of the street and are now parked up blaring ebonics shit

>keep clicking refresh because internets slow and it has to load another tab of a fucking cat, again
Fuck off cunt

wish black people in the UK were all cheeky cockney lads like ian wright or nice jamaican lads like levi roots, not weird fake americans with made up accents like millennial ones

fuck off nigger

ireland invades UK and defeats it when>

Had a dream last night that I was talking to a cute blonde 17 year old at a bowling alley or summat and she was openly talking about how she wanted to shag
Woke up mid conversation, still had a pretty clear memory of what she looked and sounded like, so I immediately had a furious wank. Finished quickly and went right back to sleep.
Am I going to jail lads? The AOC is 18 in my state.

Attached: 1542673137097.jpg (911x1200, 560K)

Few on the right justify the west's recent wars in the middle east etc.
Many on the right want to join the military, but not because the conflicts we're in are just, but because of the nature of the military itself being appealing.

Nice try though sweetie x

If I ever became a boxer/UFC fighter my walkout song would be "Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground" by The White Stripes

youtube.com/watch?v=xmROIV5JjCU

Depression presents itself in subtle forms: messy room, dirty clothes, unwashed dishes, laying in bed 24/7, not showering, skipping meals, cancelling plans
Its hard to spot, its harder to talk about but its impossible to get them back once theyre gone. Dont ignore the signs. Ask.

the jews in the west have brainwashed their useful idiots into advocating for islam
both need to go. mohammed

have had several opportunities to have sex just this year

Clean your room

Attached: WWA_-_Marie_-_Crop.jpg (2186x2892, 416K)

>living in an estate

move to another state tbqh

Yeah but you never will because you’re a scrawny little spasticated retard with 0 athletic potential

People are shagging on Assassin's Creed Origins and I'm envious.

Attached: 1491565491012.jpg (657x527, 112K)

>Go on Jow Forums
I'd prefer not to.

Attached: Bartleby the Scrivener.png (620x877, 478K)

Any of you boys seen a feller named Thailad round these parts?

you in 20 minutes

Attached: 1371051h.jpg (500x709, 107K)

Currently happening mate

>Yeah but you never will because you’re a scrawny little spasticated retard with 0 athletic potential

Attached: 1381157379358.jpg (900x675, 99K)

>Few on the right justify the west's recent wars in the middle east etc.
You must be living in an alternate reality mate. Lmao. But only one is going... and they also hate the Jews. Mohammed? I don't think so mutt.

Fuck off you culchie bognigger you don’t know my struggle

>feel like my flatmates depressed since she stayed in bed all day, barely did any washing up / laundry etc
>terms over now, wont see her for a month
she has a bf so i gain nothing from being her emotional pillow anyway heh

a girl talking to you for longer than 30 seconds doesn't mean you were anywhere close to sex you 35 yo virgin

And yet if we met in real life you'd be calling me "Sir"

Sweet selfie!

Then I let the Alpine play.

Attached: 15442504067.png (499x536, 32K)

honestly i'm a peng ting (male) and women just have no taste whatsoever

No I’d be calling you ‘nigger’ and I’d be stamping your face to mush you weak fuck

kek

Attached: 1541267341783.jpg (1080x962, 93K)

opposing islam doesn't mean wanting to waste white lives going into muslim lands for wars.

It's not like the wars we're waging are genocidal either, whites are dying but their lands remain homogeneous.

Plenty on the right oppose Islam in their homelands, and may even look down upon it as 'backwards' or something similar, but that's a completely different argument.

I was bumpin new shit by NWA

this girl is infatuated with me and I don't know why

Based paddy

>No I’d be calling you ‘nigger’ and I’d be stamping your face to mush you weak fuck

Attached: d344no52ryy11.jpg (640x613, 44K)

First day of NEETtoil today

Attached: JUST.jpg (600x885, 35K)

Unironically a very good post

i'm incredibly good looking
you're ugly
we're living different lives

Attached: 1531469186976.jpg (500x375, 50K)

You reminder her of her father, simple as

Swear to fuck lads I have ten times the testosterone of any of you insects I feel alive constantly, im living and you’re not

heh