youtube.com/watch?v=1PcUQQOODv0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

big if true

You just love theft don't you?

bump!

are you sure they didn't pay to use it?

they should have stolen from a good game instead

>t. Fallout 3 zoomer

The Dragon Age series is shit all the way through, I don't even understad how someone can go out theire way to defend this piece of shit game

fuck you, I meant something like Gothic or Dark Souls and not this american garbage by Bethesda

The first part was pretty cool
Second was okay-ish

>gothic
Arcania was released in the same year and dao is much much better than it tho
Haven't played the souls series cause I don't have a console to play demon souls so can't say anything about it

the combat system is what pushed me away, everything else was bretty good though

wow never knew Jow Forums had this shitty taste in videogames. DA:O is objectively one of the best rpg games ever made.

fuck laws

Just look at this fucking garbage artistic direction and tell me it's not pure shit

Attached: DA2_Longswords.jpg (480x480, 41K)

>Dragon Age Origins wasn't a 10/10 game

fuck off zoomie

Attached: 1531512133759.png (604x496, 90K)

>yippee offline MMORPG much fun wahoo

Attached: brainlet2.jpg (221x250, 5K)

Da 2 was much worse because they only had 2 years to make it while dao was being developed for 5 years

>DA:O is objectively one of the best rpg games ever made

You're either underage or clinically retarded

Attached: DA2_Daggers.jpg (854x935, 167K)

you don't need to play demon's souls to play dark souls. I'd pay for the remaster but pirate the old version though, since the remaster is shitter version but you can't purchase the original anymore

only people who hate DA:O are old fuck who think its not a real/bad CPRG like plansacpe torment or baldurs gate.

Gothic is fucking trash.

>talks about dao
>posts pics from da2
??

fuck you zoomer

Attached: thorus.jpg (1920x1080, 900K)

Might as well considering how the witcher 3 stole its final act from dragon age.

>soap opera
WHO
CARES

youtube.com/watch?v=1PcUQQOODv0

ooooooo no no no hahahahahaHAhahaHAHAHAHAhaHAAHahAHAHAHAHA!!!

Attached: zgniƂem.gif (500x375, 495K)

>like plansacpe torment or baldurs gate
these are also trash
games where you spend most time reading text are garbage
if you want to read then grab a book

I'm talking about the whole series, they are all equally trash culminating with inquisition

Morrowind is a much better game than Gothic 2 though

fuck off nigger. its beacuse "people" like you, RPGs are dying out.

both games are overrated trash for boomers who think that abusing broken game mechanics means cool gameplay

no it isn't
it had a good main plot, the ONLY good plot in Elder Scrolls series overall, but every single other aspect was shit
don't even get me started with side characters who are boring walking wikipedias of tamriel, and the side quests were absolute mmo-tier trash

Gothic 2 Night of the Raven is superior game

I thought russians were morrowind fanatics

Yes it is boy
The freedom morrowind offers you in term of gameplay and roleplaying is infinitely superior to Gothic 2.
Morrowind's map is also much bigger, traveling is great, the fast travel system the best in any rpg.
The lore and story take a huge shit on gothic 2, there's no comparison here.

>Morrowind's map is also much bigger, traveling is great

on a map with fucking loadings every 5 steps and a fog everywhere around you so that the Xbox the game was made for doesn't explode

ahahahahahahahahahahaha

>funny dog moments never, only gays and drunf

Attached: 131E5FCZYLM.jpg (613x946, 72K)

the game wasn't made for Xbox what are you talking about? It's clearly a pc game at heart just look at the UI

yes Morrowind was made for the first Xbox, microsoft even paid Todd to say that Xbox is the best way to experience morrowind and this is why the visibility in the game is so shit

>Polish top soap opera

Top Polish soap operas are unironically the Turkish ones

every housewife here watches only handsome swarthy Turks killing themselves over a lost girl and dreams that her drunk, fat, bald potato-faced Stanislaw would be the same

Irrelevant, that's marketing
Look at this UI and tell me how this is even remotely console oriented

Attached: morrowind UI.jpg (670x376, 36K)