"Bliz asylum! Helb, helb any cantry fast yalla yalla"

>"Bliz asylum! Helb, helb any cantry fast yalla yalla"
>gets bigger media attention
>"I want asylum amerika, kanada, ingland or ostralia only"

Back to desert with you, stuck up precious little bitch.

Attached: thailand-saudi-arabia-asylum.jpg (780x439, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Thailand_insurgency
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pattani_Kingdom
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Bangkok_bombings
google.com.sa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She looks half Abo to be honest.

she is definitely descended from some dravidian slave that got imported to arabia.

Looks full nigger

disgusting ugly whore, kill her.

Would marry and put Finnish babies in her.

I'd give her an anchor baby.

What is this creature?

>Flies to Thailand (a perfectly safe country)
>Starts tweeting on her $1000 iphone
>Demands refugee visa from first world nations
>Idiots at UN fall for it

I bet we're gonna see many more of such "refugees" in the coming months

Some Saudi whore who escaped from parents and called UN to get protection in Thailand. She sent dozens of messages begging any country offering asylum to take her in. When she saw story got big in media she declined all countries and said she will only accept Anglo country.

Thailand didn't want her either, that's why she started the commotion

Infidel atheist whore thot that escaped KSA to seek asylum in western country's, i hope she gets sent back, tortured then slaughtered.

>didn't even thank us after we decided not to deport her
Wish we could send this stuck up cunt to Myanmar where she would be mistaken for Rohingya. Then she will find out how good she had it in Dubai or whatever.

Attached: 1279912858072.jpg (471x500, 41K)

Can't based thais deport her back to SA where she will be beheaded for being a thot

Wow, you are awful.

Too late now. UN started protection program and Thailand as part of council and asylum programs must follow.

shut up retard
i hope they do that
you should have done that, idiots, letting thots live is a grave mistake.

What a shame

I think we're just keeping her to fuck with Riyadh. We do that a lot for some reason.

>In 1989, Kriangkrai Techamong, a Thai worker, stole jewellery and other valuable gems from the palace of Prince Faisal bin Fahd, where he was employed as a servant.[2] Kriangkrai had access to the prince's bedroom and hid the stolen jewellery in a vacuum cleaner bag at the palace. It included a valuable blue diamond and other gems, which Kriangkrai then shipped to his home in Lampang Province, Thailand.

>Royal Thai Police flew to Saudi Arabia to return the stolen items. However, the Saudi Arabian authorities discovered that the blue diamond was missing and that about half of the gems returned were fake.[3][4]

>In Bangkok, rumors spread in the local press that charity gala photos captured a number of government wives wearing diamond necklaces resembling those stolen from the palace. This fueled Saudi suspicions that Thai police and VIPs had taken the jewels for themselves.[5]

>Mohammad al-Ruwaili, a Saudi Arabian businessman close to the Saudi royal family, traveled to Bangkok to investigate on his own. He went missing on 12 February 1990 and is presumed to have been murdered.[6] Several days prior to his disappearance, three officials from the Saudi Embassy had been shot dead in Bangkok.[7] The murders remain unsolved,[8] and no connection to the jewelry theft has been established, despite the Saudi government's view "...that the Thai government had not done enough to resolve the mystery surrounding Al-Ruwaili's assassination and that of three other Saudi diplomats."[7]

Attached: 1362736429148.jpg (500x325, 127K)

kek, nigger tier.

absolutely based

I wanna b her bf

based, thai extermination of muslim menace since eternity

What's the deal with Thais and btfoing Muslims ?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Thailand_insurgency
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pattani_Kingdom

news is talking about how we're gonna take this """refugee""" in

fml

> steal jewellery
> replace it with fakes
Are Thais the distant cousins of gypsies?

I’d grant her asylum and then impregnate her

Don't know, I think we are bad luck for them.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Bangkok_bombings

>Iranian terrorists rent house in Bangkok
>try to make explosives to attack Israeli embassy
>one of the bombs goes off early

I will paste the rest.

>The explosion blew off part of the roof of the structure. The men then fled the house. Moradi, who was injured and bloodied, attempted to flag down a Thai taxi. When the driver, seeing his bloody state, refused to take him, he threw a grenade at the taxi. The grenade damaged the vehicle and mildly injured the driver. Police officers who responded to the blasts then tried to stop Moradi, who tried to escape by throwing another grenade at them. The grenade bounced off a tree and back at him, exploding and severing both his legs.[4]

You can still find the video on liveleak I think...

Attached: 1305407766401.png (248x257, 54K)

BASED

Incellah ackbar

>she thinks she is safe from muslims in europe
lmao, I bet she will get smacked in the back of the head in the first week

Attached: 1522928936477.gif (713x611, 112K)

Will gladly accept a fellow Catholic.

ISIS was actually the beta uprising.

>she is definitely descended from some dravidian slave that got imported to arabia.
No that's what normal saudis look like

Based ching chongs btfoing the saudis

I hope that one American Muslim on /DALKHOR/ finds and executes this thot.

Attached: IMG_4672.jpg (223x226, 9K)

Absolutely fucking based

post some interesting news, who cares about this ape

Holy shit that's some Looney Tunes tier shenanigans

Attached: Lel Rainbow.jpg (428x510, 66K)

epic
would make at tremendous film tbqhwy.

Fucking hell.

what the hell this is like tom and jerry skit

Attached: 1516911317_tumblr_static_tumblr_static_c643uu0mr1ss08g8g0cgs8c80_6401.gif (497x280, 1.97M)

What the fuck, I refuse to believe this is real

>Saed Moradi
Looks like another inbred Kurd

Attached: thailand_moradi_159512564.jpg (1200x630, 97K)

She’s an atheist

On the South then. Saudis aren't that ugly.

as long as she hates islam nad has denounced islam she can come here, the trouble starts with sandniggers coming here refusing to denounce islam

Smh why our domestic worker never try it, literal pussies who get abused by their coworker and never seek for revenge

She's a stuck up bitch. She won't come to your debt buried shithole.

Isn't she from riyadh ? that's the heart of saudi arabia

I wish I could read what Arabic headlines are saying about her

go to google.com.sa/
change the language to Arabic
search her name in Arabic (copy it from Twitter or something idk) and go to news section then translate titles
I'm too lazy to do this

wait so every piece of shit criminal can come but not someone who gets imprisoned and abused by their family?

absolute circus
if it has been a guy he would have been put in a thai jail and forgotten about

Fucking based.