Opinion on baltic states?

Opinion on baltic states?

Attached: baltic NE.jpg (850x850, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hitomi.la/reader/1334343.html#1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_of_the_House_of_Brandenburg
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=69548362
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shittiest place on the planet. Boring, ugly, nothing ever happens and there's always fucking r*ssians right over the border looking to take all your shit.

ok right tit

just noticed the image would fit in the Partitions so goddamn much

don't you have protection money to pay your local feudal mob bosses?

Whatever right tit, just stay put until I decide to grab you

Would not care if it drowned but then soy pidorburg would get drowned too

Based incomprehensible villager

Notice me, Eesti! Oh great Eesti, giver of cheap alcohol. Savior of modern Finland

you've never touched a tit and never will

Attached: 1546119049025.jpg (228x221, 11K)

Nice projection mikoto lmao

Pls, post original pic. For scientific purpose of course

OwO

I miss estonian poster even tho he was fag

i bought a cheap 2euro cake and now im eating it by myself

Pizdokoto is OK now, he got over his an*me addiction and managed to move on.

Found it
hitomi.la/reader/1334343.html#1

grey, bleak, ugly and miserable, but still better tham pooland

>tfw ur not a beautiful baltic girl being raped by a strong russian man
why live

>tfw I'm not a Baltic girl streaming myself watching YouTube videos and playing video games and getting thousands €€€ for it
why even live

based

Just get your sister to do it and act as her manager, easy shit.

Eesti and Latvia are based with alcohol prices.

Haven't visited Lithuania so can't really form an opinion.

>Eesti and Latvia are based with alcohol prices.
>Eesti
lol maybe 3 years ago fuck these shitty tax jews who make alcohol expensive

Kek, that flag to the left.
Is this supposed to be a replacement for muh swastika, is it actually that one random modern flag some dude designed for Germany?

t. brainlet

it was an educated guess since your current one is a ripoff of the netherlands

Well, do you have the answer, wisdom-bearer-who-lets-himself-down-to-post-on-anime-tit-thread-on-Jow Forums?

that's the flag of the Russian empire dummy

thank you

God you are a brainlet. Knowing historical flags of inportant countries is common knowledge. Its the old russian empire flag.

nope, you can have soviets instead

Welp, it was muh Russian Empire.
The intonation lies at *was*.
Now it's a jew-owned scam.

Yep, a quick online search revealed this to me.
I didn't bother to google before, but even with this knowledge it could have been a more PC version of meme related in a slightly different context.
Ther was in fact this one redesign, can't find it now.

>Doesn't know one rather obscure flag and confuses it with an even more obscure lookalike
>He must be absolutely retarded
Blow it out of your ass.

Attached: 2e49576342b866c4cdd0b65985be3257f58a339951545f44229feaca61394c09.png (1440x1080, 999K)

may i ask the original of this pic?

this

Wat?

he's asking you for the source for the pic

>Blow it out of your ass.
Either you aren't German, or Germany has been completely Americanized
Either way... disappointing

Attached: duke-nukem-3d-art_1440.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 135K)

Its part of basic history knowlegde. Not obscure its the fucking russian empire. You are embarrasing.

i'm sorry my english is bad but, it is urgent that i know the source because my friend needs it!

You should have known it since it was ruled by the Germans xd.

Peter III didn't speak a word in Russian, Catherine II which killed him was also wholly German, but at least learned it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_of_the_House_of_Brandenburg

Thanks to the German-ruled Russia at the time, the house of Hohenzollern was saved, thus allowing Germany to unificate later.

imagine a murrifat being more educated on the Russian empire than a Bernd-bydlo

although to be fair, our entire international relations / history / geography departments in schools have laser-focus oriented on "fuck Russia" since 1917, so we might actually have a better curriculum than most countries. "Most" not including Germany, because half your country was occupied by Russians, so I think Germans should be held to a higher standard (like us)

Attached: file.png (1000x563, 872K)

He is probably a turk. But most of my own history knowlegde stems from paradox games.

It's not like Russia hasn't warred with Turkey lots of times either lol

I just adapted a dismissive meme.
Guess where the term brainlet comes from that the other user used?

Heh, I am not sure myself.... looking.

You were able to identify the flag to the left of the scantily clad anime girl in OPs pic first and didn't have a false positive due to the lack of a more obscure but similar looking alternative. Congratulations, you win. I might be embarrassing, but at least I am not petty too.

It was in the back of my head, I heard it somewhere that there was quite some interaction on the leadership-level at that time. Funny thing I once heard in a similar vein was that the flag of Greece is actually White/Blue due to some Bavarian royalty somehow getting leadership there.
Not sure if it's true though, can't quite remember when/where I "know" it from.

It looks like it originally came from Animeland to be honest.
Use prepostseo.com it's an excellent reverse-image searcher.
Also use the yandex results, google filters and I found yandex to be more precise.
A result brought me to konachan and that brought me to this pixiv: pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=69548362
If it's the actual original source then the name of the series might be there, I can't read moon-runes sadly, so you have to be lucky.
I tried.

>Guess where the term brainlet comes from that the other user used?
is it not Jow Forums?

Thanks for your post by the way, interesting tid-bit, I didn't know it went that deep, holy shit.
Are the eternal Germans the real rootless clique!? :^)

>Are the eternal Germans the real rootless clique!? :^)
If jews are level 1 of the illuminati and germans are level 2 of the illuminati, irish are level 3

Attached: file.png (748x2009, 1.85M)

>is it not Jow Forums?
And then?
Where does that come from?
Honestly, just look at the alexa stats for this page, it's basically American turf, also I fail to see the subversive effect of using a meme in my retorts to some angry user.
When I speak German I avoid anglicissms, but in general it's a secondary concern at any rate, the first thing that needs to be re-established is a positive self-identity in here.

Ah yes, the Irish. These memes are so autistic but that is why I come here every now and then.

Around the ginger; don't let him injure!