Getting your driver's licence will open doors to many opportunities

>getting your driver's licence will open doors to many opportunities

Attached: 03b.png (400x381, 108K)

>you don't need a drivers license, wherever you go just walk

Attached: 1546829404528.jpg (822x960, 50K)

Cars are a scam.

the longer you leave the harder it will be.

I lost my virginity because I had a driver's licence

Greentext?

It opens the doors to not taking the bus with arabs and their screaming children.
t. knower

>I don't have a licence and I just steal my dad's/granddad's car keys when I need to get somewhere

Attached: 66f.jpg (1242x1394, 156K)

getting my licence got me out of being a neet and also opened up my life to not being a fuckup and made moving dooable

There is literally no reason to not have a driving licence. Driving isn't difficult.

No but passing the exam can be

it is true for shitjob like taxi driver, truck driver

In rural areas, yes. In big cities it's almost useless.

Super simplified it's
>Meet girl
>Get along really well
>When she's next in town she's moving flat
>Offer to come and help her and she can put stuff in my car
>Fast forward two weeks
>She messaged me at 2 in the morning saying she's back and wants to chat face to face
>Go to her place and she fucks me

Whenever my car breaks down I feel like I've become disabled. You can do so much more in a day if you can drive. Public transportation is only a reasonable substitute in places where it's very dense. If you need to get anything done in a place where there isn't a metro station every 5 blocks a car is indispensable.

Not really, just don't speed and do what thr instructor says. The hardest part of the lesson can be performing certain manouvres but usually you get as many attempts as you like so you can always try again and straighten up since there is no pressure.

In shit france you have 70% to fail

Imagine taking your girlfriend out to dinner and having to take a bus

Imagine dating a moortogese creature of ether sex, lmao

Attached: IMG_8631.jpg (1050x697, 288K)

When I was in Portugal I met a lot of cute girls

>I use public transportation

Attached: puresoy1_0.jpg (1023x1023, 148K)

Sucks that I have to drive to work, or don't have to, but with a car it takes 20 minutes, by bus over an hour. The public transportation in my city is nice, but I work in a really small city close to it so it's not so easy to get there