Why are Chinese people so mean to each other? ;_;

why are Chinese people so mean to each other? ;_;

Attached: Untitled.jpg (736x673, 141K)

Chinese are like insects.
Because there are 1.5 billion of them they don't care about eachother.

Wang, now 25, had his kidney removed in a black market clinic for 22,000 yuan (£2,528) in 2011 when he was just 17 years old. The teenager wanted an iPhone and iPad desperately in order to prove to his classmates that he was trendy, but his poor parents could not afford them. The high school student found three middlemen on a Chinese online chatting platform QQ. Wang travelled from his hometown in the eastern Anhui Province - one of China's poorest provinces - to the southern Hunan Province in April, 2011.

Upon his arrival, the middlemen introduced the boy to two surgeons, one surgeon's assistant and one nurse. The kidney was then sold to a patient by the middlemen illegally and the recipient paid 150,000 yuan (£17,258) as well as $10,000 (£7,860) for the organ. Wang was paid 22,000 yuan - 10 per cent of the total profit - while the middlemen kept the majority of the money. The boy immediately bought an iPhone 4 and an iPad 2 with the money before returning to Anhui Province.

Unfortunately, the operating environment wasn’t sanitized properly, which led to an infection on his wound. Worse still, Wang was afraid of telling his parents about his missing kidney, and hid his health problems until his pain was unbearable. By that time, the infection spread to his remaining kidney.

8 years after selling his kidney, Wang's life has become extremely difficult. The surgery did not heal well, and the wound got infected. The infection then affected his other kidney too. Wang now suffers from renal deficiency and later became disabled He used to be an athletic, good-looking, 6ft3in teenage, but now has to lie in bed day in day out, relies on family to care for him, dropped out of school, and is now living on social benefits. He suffers from renal failure and needs regular dialysis.

In April 2012, 9people involved in the case including the 3 middlemen and 2 doctors were charged by public prosecutors in the city of Chenzhou where the operation took place. The 3 middlemen were jailed for three to five years and the two doctors were jailed for three years each.

Wang's family were given 1.47 million yuan (£169,000) as compensation.

Feel bad for him

he was his parent's only child too, probably. Do you think they would have another baby because the older child became defective?

Gee, how would you know?

This can't be true.
All the trouble to buy an iPhone and iPad?
I feel I'm taking crazy pills, what kind of person does that?
Geez

iPhones and Apple were really really popular a decade ago, it was like a cult

Attached: line_to_buy_iphone_6.jpg (950x534, 222K)

Attached: f3c1ddbd2d.jpg (225x300, 22K)

BUY THE APPLE
FEEL LIKE CRAPPLE

Attached: 236753244_fd9f6008f1[1].jpg (500x333, 133K)

Wasn't his fault. It's called commodity fetishism and everything within the capitalist system is involved.

>The teenager wanted an iPhone and iPad desperately in order to prove to his classmates that he was trendy

apple fag deserved it

you can now buy a brand new ipad 2 (2011) for $100 usd on ebay

Communism takes away your morals.

Ifags are brainless maggots

jesus what a retard
I thought I felt sorry for him but that's just entirely his own fault

Combination of idiot teenager and Third World medical care.

I guess nobody in China heard of mowing lawns or working at McDonalds as a summer job to earn money.

I want to say iToddlers btfo but I guess it’s so obvious I need not have bothered :(

In a way they were nice guys, they could have just knocked him out and taken both kidneys for free right

>Implying a kidney pays for that

moderneconomies.jpg

asians are weird

I've lived in China and it's insane how incredibly materialistic everyone is and it's only getting worse as the middle class grows
They do it to gain "face", they want to show off that they're wealthy even if they aren't
Everything on Chinese social media is "ooh got my new iPhone" or "A week in Paris!" and shit like that

Thanks.
I know we live in materialistic society nowadays, depending on the region or country, this varies to a higher or lesser level. Certainly, this sorta confirms what I thought of the chinese people.
Soulless and materialistic, this is what do we have to expect of the next superpower?
I don't know about other countries, but this kind of behavior is seen here too in low economic classes, they try to live and buy stuff they can't afford just to show.

Both of your countries are soulless materialistic shitholes like mine

British especially.

Yeah, that's why I said to a higher or Lesser degree.
China seems to be on top

chinks are not humans