How does Jow Forums feel about this map?

How does Jow Forums feel about this map?

Attached: European_sub-regions_(according_to_EuroVoc,_the_thesaurus_of_the_EU).png (1024x825, 256K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sound
youtu.be/pGwkD2cSnfg
youtube.com/watch?v=knoac75mUxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks good. Time to sandwich the Scandi's.

Green : Greater France
Blue : Cuckoldian confederation
Red : Slavniggerland
Yellow : Medniggerland

Looks good. western wh*Te dogs vs Slavs vs Med manlets vs NORD BVLLS

Baltic should be red, Yugoslavia and Albania yellow.

How do you feel about this map?

Attached: Haplogroup-R1b-L21.gif (800x553, 72K)

Lithuania
Yes

Attached: 48380083_2382016938493288_5890520214507880448_n.jpg (438x960, 40K)

Russia can have the Baltics and Finland.
We take Norway and Denmark.
Sweden gets removed.

Disgusted.

This. Yugoslavia and Albania even wasn't part of the Eastern Bloc. I don't see why they should be grouped with us Sovietoids.

we will slaughter every g*Rman dog and shit in their mouth just like in the past

>Baltic should be red
Yes
>Yugoslavia and Albania yellow.
lol no

>NORD BVLLS
>Sweden

Of course

Attached: img556099eb02b9e.jpg (600x315, 35K)

>NORD BVLLS
But this time, we enrich everyone

Attached: berneen001.jpg (367x562, 37K)

Balts are far from red.
I even doubt haplogroup research, since majority of tests are from Russian ocupation times, that is very interesting fabrication.

Lol yes. They were not in Soviet sphere of influence. Without them Souther Europe is just PIGS.

hey come on, not everyone can be BVLLS like you French

Attached: france-team-photo.jpg (2048x1536, 449K)

I don't think we really have a military history with Sweden.

Didn't we kick you out of Denmark before? At the battle of the sound. Can't think of much else.

We are celtic :) hail my celtic brothers in the UK, France, Ireland and Iberia

Haplogroups tell you very little about a person's genetics. It's literally equivalent to having last names burned into your genome.

I don't know either honestly. We mostly fought on land, you fought mostly on the sea, right?

We are in the same boat actually.

;^)

>his mission in a single sentence: "Save Copenhagen and punch anyone in the face who tries to prevent it"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sound

Yeah.

Try it loser, you'll probably just die in the mountains like the rest of the d*tch dogs that enter them

you have even more niggers than the UK, so posting images like the one you did makes no sense

Attached: 2919950_xbig-lnd.jpg (988x556, 177K)

But we don't hide it anymore.

true, also, very annoying trend.

Please don't associated me with subhuman that is polack

Jokes on you. Our military is already in Norway. We only have to make the call.

Poland should be green. We have 120 bln dollar trade and no borders with Germany, not Russia

why do balts larp as Nordic? Every knows they are slavs

Attached: 1547039654583.png (1024x825, 252K)

we neither nors, nor Slavs.
Our culture and way of life is closer to Nords, than Slavs, well occupation did it's toll, but still.

Czech streets are full of loose whores.

Oh he's mad. How cute. I want to pet him on the head.

Our zoomers are very opinionated against anything slavic.

Give Estonia to Finland

Attached: 1502847566172.png (600x901, 989K)

Lol, it's Eurovoc map

And baltic states politically, culturally and genetically are more similar to Nordic countries

How Belarus and Lithuania can be in a different parts of Europe?

>Our culture and way of life is closer to Nords
The saddest, most pathetic thing is that there are people here that actually believe this.

Attached: 1502740918779.jpg (633x758, 55K)

take it from russia

>Lithuania is closer to Scandis than to Slavs
Yeah, nah.

youtu.be/pGwkD2cSnfg

Don't lump Georgians and Armenians with eastern europe, they are more like meds: good food, nice climate, rich culture

Oh come on. Give them a break. Everybody want to be associated with richer countries (so they can fool themselves into believing they are rich and relevant) and nobody wants to be associated with Russia.

Attached: 220px-CentralEurope.png (220x220, 40K)

Attached: 1298130198260.png (838x983, 105K)

But isn't it better to be relevant in post-soviet group of countries, even have some power in it, rather to be the latest league in EU?

Dlatego nie rozumiem emigracji z Polski do zachodu..

Greece and Hungary should be red.

Slavic countries should be grey because we are oriental in nature.

Attached: CentralEurope.png (1093x1093, 188K)

In what way are Lithuanians or Latvians related to Nordics, culturally economically or locally

>Our culture and way of life is closer to Nords
How exactly?

Polska kultura istnela dalej na wschodzie

Some languages in Russia are relevant to Estonian and Finnish, even use similiar alphabet.

youtube.com/watch?v=knoac75mUxI

They don't

Lithuanians are releated to Belarussians by architecture and etc, but have a different language.

Or it's Belarussians have influence from Lithuania. But anyway.

I'm just lamenting how gutted and impotent our national consciousness has become, for us to stoop so low and give in to such cringy LARPing and delusions. It's unhealthy.
I'd very much rather we had our own thing Latvia and Estonia.
We sell our kids and economic autonomy to them in exchange for headpats and good boy points.

thing with*

>Nordics own most of our industry and banks
>Political unions like nb8
>History
>Runes
>Intermixing
>Political systems become more similar to Scandinavian every day

Lol, our architecture is mostly Italian - German influenced, isn't even similar to slavic.

Attached: Vilnus_Montage_(2016).png (800x1120, 1.7M)

Russia has regions which are ok yet.

Attached: 1520674785_belgorod.jpg (1500x1000, 253K)

Nice village, post an actual alright city next time

I had visited Belarus. Techically was in Lithuania too, in train to Kaliningrad, but being a child, I remember only a view to city (Vilnus probably) from train. And trolleybuses.

Anyway, in my opinion belarussian and lithuanian architecture are very same.

Autosomally (i.e. considering the rest of the 22 pairs) you're even more Russian than the Russians

Attached: 1521001440812.png (1485x770, 177K)

I just can't get enough of this German architecture, bros.
If you squint, you might just see the Italian-inspired apartment building here.

Attached: Šilainiai, home.jpg (1000x590, 307K)

Russia.

Well, soviet architecture is similar everywhere.
I am talking about historical part of the city, like the pic i attached to the last post.

Most people would rather be poorest guy in Rich Hill District, than richest person in Designated Shiting Street.
Well true. I also wish we could stop so hard at distancing ourselves from Russia by larping as western Europeans and just build our own identity.

60+% of Lithuanians can speak Russian, so what?

I'm about castles and old building. Of course belarussian architecture has similiarity to russian too, but russian old achitecture is different.

>belgorod
>village
Are you fucking dumb.

Lithuanian has some sounds which existed in Russian too.

>60+% of Lithuanians
lol
try speaking to anyone under 30 in Russian

there are some aspects that are from Russian occupation times.
You saw what your eyes are keen on seeing.
We have very close ties and similarities with Belarus, but those are diminishing, since Belarus is still being russianized everyday.

That's because land until Moscow were baltic long time ago

So, if not for RUssia. Belarus would be Nordic? God damn, balts are just special kind of people.

>Population: 369,815
Are you? If it's less than 2 millions, it's a fucking useless provinical hobo-village

because that's russian built.

It's official info from Lithuania, not from Russia.

I think that mentality of modern Russians is closer to Belarussian and even to Polish. My personal opinion.

60+?
those who are 60+age.

The name of Moscow most likely has the Baltic etymology.

I know what you're saying, but the way you worded it is kind of irksome.
>apples are even more applesauce than applesauce

indoeuropean, close neighbours, many wars and same controled teritories.

dont mind if I do

Attached: 3031a8e4.jpg (150x189, 7K)

based and redpilled

no they wouldn't we aren't nordic aswell, but we are closer to nordic than slav. Belarussians are becoming more slav, than baltic.

yeah, because it includes everyone who ''learned'' it in school
In reality, they can't strung up a sentence together in russian
Most children choose to learn russian as third language cause parents can do their homework for them.

And everything else was built by Poles or polish-style, not fucking Scandis.
Just because there are some Scandinavian-oriented political and economic trends, doesn't mean you are suddenly closer to them than to your actual neighbors.

Ale po co Polakom jest potrzebna emigracja do zachodu?

probably, can't tell.

Some lithuanian and latvian singers sing in Russians, and their's accent sounds like a regional, not like a foreigner's.

Closer to nordic than slav? Don't Balts and Slavs share the whole common ancestors?

I don't know what it is, some kind of advanced inferiority complex. But just disregarding your thousand-year history like that and larp as something you are not and never was. Jeez...

If blue = red thaen it's ok

many of polish architecture is Lithuanian, Lithuanian treasury was bigger than Polish.
We have closer ties with Poles than with nords, but Poles have closer ties to Balts than anyone else, I exclude Belarus since it's dictatorship.

picked russian exactly for this reason and in the end had to do my homework myself because mother was absolutely illiterate in rsusian grammar.

we are blue not green

I can understand Latvians and Estonians, they were ruled by germs and Scandis for centuries. But this shit from Lithuanians is quite surprising.

same as Nords, Slavic ancestary is Baltic.

>baltics
no you delusional cunt

Lack of jobs and higher salaries.

same at you.

Yes, you are. Come and join your Lithuanian brothers.