Belgium appreciation thread

Unironically though, why are Belgians such nice posters? I wish there was more of them on this board.

Attached: belgium-flag1.jpg (1200x800, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0rmKdl8qdBM
youtube.com/watch?v=v6yg4ImnYwA&t=93s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a facade for foreigners. They're incredibly vile in their native language.

Either they've been respectful or warm, even both, up there with the best of them desu.

I don't trust this flag, you guys always have a bone to pick with them, as some French. ~40% of Dutch posters who reply to me are shitposting on average.

In that case have fun trusting Belgians, will most likely be the last thing you do.

based
cringe

He's right. Belgians are the pettiest people in Europe.

They haven't given me any reason not to, I don't trust Dutch hear-say from experience.

They've been a pretty positive international force too, aside from in Africa, so they've got that going for them.

Attached: right arm of the free world.jpg (1000x387, 81K)

Vile in what way? How so?

this thread has gotten better

All Belgians are arrogant, backstabbing and self-centered.

Thank you fren
I like marmite and Chris Lilley

>back stabbing
helped set up NATO
>self-centred
they must have put that aside to join Flanders and Wallonia
>arrogant
why are they all so nice?

Give me something more in depth and I'll consider it.

Merci beaucoup mon fren
you shut your pie hole or I will rape your dog and cut your hands off

Attached: 1546373672315.gif (2784x590, 2M)

Just look at the division in Belgium itself. They can't even behave normally against each other. Which other country has 7 governments and parliaments?

I want Belgium to annex Turkey and her to be Queen of Turkey

Attached: PrincessOfBelgium.jpg (2000x2000, 611K)

shit I meant vegemite
marmite is meh

Close with the marmite, never really watched Chris Lilley until just then, nice taste.

friendly brotherly banter

If it works, who cares, long as their people get their say and they're happy with it.

The only reason we don't have a "weird" parliament is because we follow the Westminster system much like every other anglo commonwealth nation

>If it works, who cares

Attached: 50a.jpg (470x595, 201K)

this is a nice thread :)

>as long as their people get their say and they're happy about it

this is why I'm hesitant to the Dutch
it must be the wicked green you've got over there

I like Belgium, but it confuse me that they have 3 official languages.

>chris lilley
based australian comedy

can't forget the big lez show
youtube.com/watch?v=0rmKdl8qdBM

I don't know but I've always held a picture on Belgians that they are all feminine botoms with long hair that eat only something sweet
where the fuck did my stereotype come from

They own the world record of having the longest period without a government. And their government just fell again.

Jow Forums

Herman Brusselmans

You're a good people though it seems some people in this thread don't like it though.

You guys fostered a reputation in at least our eyes as a tough little country with smarts about them too. Have to be with the neighbours you've had. That's at least from what I've seen.

nice pick, got something reminiscent of it
youtube.com/watch?v=v6yg4ImnYwA&t=93s

They'll fix it, as mentioned earlier
>tough little country

anime

no u

I love you too! Aussies are amongst the best posters on here together with Estonia and Finland.
Vieze kankerkeeskop ik durf te wedden dat ge een gabber uit de randstad bent met ziedende jaloezie voor het trotse, hardwerkend, Vlaemsche volk. Al ge het lef hebt kom dat dan maar eens in de straten van Gent roepen, tzal nie lang duren met u.

Dumb pedo turk, based King Filip with put aside his autism and command a Congo 2.0 in pedo Turkey for your pedo crimes

Attached: T+is+alweer+een+tijdje+geleden+_1da478e6b258f717890bc63270977638.jpg (700x525, 49K)

Are you guys still not over the emu war?

Attached: aussie vrrm.webm (308x540, 2.86M)

but user we just love our princess... don't we?

Attached: 1520779093940.png (1273x793, 1.15M)

You do realize that most flemish want to secede? And that the walloons were in control for half of their history. Honestly the only reason the belgian state exists is because of the interests of the powers that were some 200 years ago. Other than that sure there are some nice ones on this board but not like they're particularly sympathetic or anything.

>FN Herstal
>waffles
>genociding blacks

BASED

>the interests of the powers that were some 200 years ago
heh, nothing personal kid

Attached: britfag.jpg (436x330, 49K)

I do not blame the eternal anglo as much as I do the french, however you played a your fair part in that mess so congrats