Your cunt

>your cunt
>your salary
Can u live comfortably whit that?
I make 1.700 USD per month, it's damn good for a single man

Attached: pepe bolso.png (374x366, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jutarnji.hr/vijesti/hrvatska/ivan-dakic-ispitan-zbog-sirenja-mrznje-popodne-odluka-o-pritvoru-otac-josip-dakic-otkrio-za-jutarnji-zabrinut-sam-za-njega-u-zadnje-vrijeme/8256560/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Incredible I literally earn $1,700(usd) a week. Feels good to be a firstie

Not only is every Brazilian poster white, lives in a >90% German city, they also earn 8 median wages.

What do you do?

I'm still on the beginning of my career, but that money is enough to live like a god here

Median wage here would be 2k Reais (550$)

técnico do trt

What do you work with? Are you in the slave trade or something?

wrong quote I'm not whi

USofA
About $8000/mo. Yes, I live just fine.

Last summer I worked for a few months as an assistant financial controller for a project at an energy plant. I can't exactly tell you my monthly wage since it was very inconsistent.
My contract was for 24 hours per week (3 days) and paid me about €1.800 per month, but I also got €1.100 for doing 45 hours during a single week with extra overtime pay and such.

average salary in Croatia is 6200 kn/970 $
I maake 4300 kn/ 670 $

Since I live with my parents comfiness is 8 on a scale 1-10. I have saved quite a bit since I put aside 80% of what I earn each month.

parents are millionaires with our own gas station change, I cannot only live comfortably beyond anyone's imagination, but I can actually with a push of a button shutdown the gas for many other Greeks so they can live even poorer.

civil servant in court

So it's a job that only requires high school and you get that much? WTF

Are you concursado ou comissionado?

concursado
studied 3 years until I passed

Evo, kako ne bi bio u banani, ovo žene žele.22 godine, sin zastupnika, ima svoj hotel, apsolutni vrhunac evolucije, ima izgled i smisao za modu. Predivan.

jutarnji.hr/vijesti/hrvatska/ivan-dakic-ispitan-zbog-sirenja-mrznje-popodne-odluka-o-pritvoru-otac-josip-dakic-otkrio-za-jutarnji-zabrinut-sam-za-njega-u-zadnje-vrijeme/8256560/

Attached: đakić.jpg (780x462, 62K)

wrong thread

>parents are millionaires with our own gas station change
that would be enough to discover your identity here

I make U$1400/month after taxes as a junior lawyer, pretty good and enough money to live comfortably in Brazil if you're single and young.

Netherlands
Literally NEET

Flag
$3200 US a month ($19/hr). Life o' Riley.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Brazil
$600, NEET

0 R$ (0 U$) (0 £)

Attached: 1536167647805.jpg (750x725, 365K)

$150-350 usd a week but thats with 0 bills