Have you ever skied?

Have you ever skied?

Attached: SKI.jpg (1080x1280, 190K)

Yeah as a kid

Yes. I regularly ski. Both cross country and alpine

no

Yes. In school last time. Every Russian school in snowing region have skiing during winters.

my family used to ski a lot then we got poor

Only 3*5 days.
It's expensive as hell here.
If you don't already have the gears, it would cost you like $1000 just to have it, then at least 200 for a weekend.

Even cross country skiing?

Same here. Haven't touched skies ever since.

Yes, ski and snowboard, did it in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and here.

I spend more time snowmobiling or fishing in winter

How surprising. I wouldn't have guess that.

c-babber babby spotted

Attached: intti17.jpg (1600x1200, 273K)

Yeah, I did civil service instead.

Yeah. I hate it.

No
t. Snowboarding chad

Yep

Attached: FB_IMG_15470505407162906.jpg (1080x607, 217K)

Well, still need to buy the gears.
But yeah, it can be free if you know some good trails.

Would slide down those slopes feet first

i did snowboard at Cerro Catedral (Bariloche) once, but I relized I suck at it and never did it again

Attached: cerro_catedral.jpg (960x430, 136K)

no only slalom though i suppose i could get into cross country since there are some trails here in the winter

Here it's cheap as fuck once you're equiped. Many places have well kept trails and allow day access for ~5$. Used equipements is just as good

Every winter since I'm a kid

>didn't like it
Looks like Argentina has been outed as non-white.

i didn't say i didn't like it, i just suck at it as much as i suck at any other sport :(

I'm going to ski in 3 weeks in the french alps bros
can i ski with glasses?? Ive never skied before

I remember when snowboarding was kind of new, some people hated us and didn't like us going down the same hills

get contact lenses bro

Wear them under goggles, they should fit but might not be very comfy

It take some time its normal. You need to keep doing easy trails and then try more difficult stuff.

No. Never

Contact lenses have always kind of creeped me out plus I just like the benefits of glasses more
is it that bad with glasses?
aha alright, anything else I need to worry about with glasses? should i bring a pair of reserve glasses or do you think that the chance of them breaking are just like any other normal activity?
>Norway
>Never skied
How come?

Yes. Lost control and went into a fence, left knee has been fucked up ever since.

Yeagh
Went to Tirol with my mum, who is a former USSR champion in alpine skiing, 5 years ago
Was fun, still enjoyed those fancy railroads more

Attached: 33.jpg (1400x1050, 794K)

cross country and downhill, I also tried snowboarding a few times. I still go cross country skiing when I visit my familys cabin during winter

I can only snowboard, Me sking just puts everyone else at risk.