Ded

Attached: tzwseezsom.jpg (810x497, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VVg0oBrot_0
youtu.be/pOQmnoyvREU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pfft

>Vilnyus
The fuck? I was sure Russians call it similarly to us, like Wilno.
It's Vilna in Old-Belarusian, where the city got it's original English name from, and Vilnia in modern one.

evening lads

Nice dead thread

I fucking wish they'd try something like this.

come on lads can we get some hype in the /balt/

let it die niggers

Attached: 1535138814709.jpg (720x549, 31K)

/balt/

Attached: 1455254208263.jpg (800x926, 903K)

never

the baltic states should be unified into a single state with autonomous reigons

old name, would be more like Vilnia.

we, would have problem with language and russian is not acceptable.
Maybe in time, after russian diaspora is gone.

>we, would have problem with language and russian is not acceptable.
I do think I have a solution that doesn't involve Russian language

Attached: a3d176227a095d809fc599315431cadc.jpg (500x500, 41K)

This but unironically. The lesser balts need the firm, brotherly hand of the Lithuanians to guide their pathetic nations to full potential

and lets also make it a monarchy to piece it all together

A unified /balt/

Attached: Location_NATO_2017_blue.svg.png (1200x393, 173K)

excellent GROSSLITAUEN post my friend

well, no one asks you.

>letting some fag pedo americam make /balt/
>again
What a shame. I guess my work rebuilding /balt/ was for nothing. You people don't deserve your own general

chill, we are still in trees.

I'm so lonely and horny

I can't believe gunbro is dead

his €250 chest places didn't protect him
rip

We'll get rid of him, after his usefulness runs out.

>Have to retake 2 exams a second time
>had to pay 40 euroes for this

aw fuck

Uni or college? What field?

>flag
Not surprised, to be honest.

VDU. Law.

Consitutional law and Modern Liithuanian Theatre

you sound like you'll fuck blacks

look, I needed credits allright?

Hey, it's your asshole, not mine.

sex...

hey we're the original multicultural country
we call cities of cultures we think are precious in their original language names
commies made some exceptions but its the general rule

Vilnia.

IT WILL BE COLD TONIGHT

t. Stanisław Ławrynowicz

>not getting burgers to do things for you
>he does it for free
it's not like they'd take over the thread, right?

Makes me wonder how That American is doing these days.

Made this meme with paint, lads

Attached: rewindtime.png (270x422, 84K)

Terrible

i was gonna go eat but i remembered that i gotta bump /balt/ first

You seem like the type of person that plays Fortnight and dabs at random occasions

Hope you folks have pleasant dreams whenever you decide to turn in.

Attached: Snow Hill.jpg (2252x1570, 623K)

SEE THROUGH THE VEIL AND FORGET ALL YOUR CARES

Chased the light now it’s blinding my eyes

>plays Fortnight and dabs at random occasions
I only do 1 (ONE) of the above, guess wich

fuck black men

Well, who else's gonna bleach all those coal colored cucks

You seem like the type of person that is obsessed with black people

Well, of course.
I'm White, after all.

fuck blacks

based and Whitepilled

Attached: 1426981271600.jpg (600x624, 380K)

I wish I started listening to Kanye earlier

>at pub some time ago
>chatting with some grills
>exchange contacts with this 8/10 QT with nice ass and solid milkers
>she DMs me today
>her last name is Petuskov
>block her on IG and FB

Attached: cutie.jpg (600x600, 33K)

you mean like sexually?

Petushkov is a male's last name

You could at least had one night stand or were you afraid of AIDS?

Guess Estonia is nordic after all.

That was the point why i blocked "her", captain obvious

I thought you blocked her cause she was russian

You would have thought correctly if i were looking for a gf, i was just looking to smash and that aint it chief. I dont do transsexual. Although if she was a trap she was pretty fucking convincing trap

youtu.be/VVg0oBrot_0

I would have blocked it for Russianism.

Got some new conditioner, hair feels amazing. I sometimes use dish soap to wash my hair but good conditioner negates the damaging effecte

id on conditioner?

TIGI beadhead conditioner series

thanks man
got more pretty boy Chad advice/product recs?

why do normalfags have the same shitty generic music taste?

What type of hair do you have btw? It doesnt fit everyone.

Heres some aesthetic redpills:

Moisturize your face. Use some Nivea or Neutrogena moisturizing face cream. If it has SPF protection thats even better. You'd be amazed how fast the sun fucks your skin up. Just look at 30yo roasties with brown leather for skin. Always use sunscreen in the summer, you'll thank yourself in the future.

Brush your tounge and inner cheeks. Also use mouthwash if you dont already. Chances are your breath is dank af and having bad breath (which so many people do without realising) lowers your attractiveness by fairly few points

Not all people can pull off facial hair and if you attempt it be sure to moisturize/wax your beard as well as correctly trim it. Otherwise it will literally look like pubes

Correct your posture. Think as if youre wearing a cape and a crown. This will immediately correct your shoulder and back position. Women care for good posture more than you think

Learn how clothes should fit you and buy good quality bit more expensive tshirts/hoodies/jeans. Im not talking about some GUCCI cash grab, just buy a good fitting 15-20 dollar Tshirt and you'll know why its so much more attractive and fits you better. If you suck at fashion go to a store and buy whatever the mannequin you think looks cool is wearing

I sometimes purpousely avoid all these rules to see how people will treat me differently. Its astonishing. Some women said i went from solid 8 or 9 to a 5 or 4 just by neglecting my hair, wearing shitty clothes, not brushing my teeth correctly and having bad posture. I walk around the streets like that and people treat me like im invisible. Whereas normally i get many looks and people are much more friendlier and kind on day to day stuff.

Very few people are born chads, you have to work for it.

And ofc hit the gym if you havent.

We are all going to make it bruhs

t. Gun Chad

a pretty based post, cool

Some more redpills:

Wear correct antiperspirant/deodorant combo. Only doing one is half the victory but dank body odour is even worse than dank breath. Old Spice Wolfthorn deodorant is by far the best in quality and scent. Antiperspirant doesnt matter too much, just apply it in the evening before bed instead of after shower/morning. Deodorant goes on after those things.

Trim the hair on the back of your neck. I picked this up from military. Its insane how bad you'll look if the hairs on the back of your neck are out of control. Just use a normal razor. Place your hand on the back of your head with thumb facing down so that your fingers cover your hairline and use your index finger as a guide on how high to shave. Shave downwards. Dont be afraid of shaving off some of the "good hair". No one will notice it since with fades it will hust blend in and with longer hair it will be under other hair anyway.

Use a good shower poof/sponge. You need to exfoliate the dead skin, but dont go too hard. Also wash your ass and between your toes if you dont already

If anyone needs any specific advice feel free to ask me

Estonian wombs NEED to be inseminated by Finnish BVLLS.

mis patis käisid

Almost anyone can become a chad, except for if you have some deformity. Best thing about this is denying/berating roasties. You have no idea how satisfying it is to turn down a roastie and roast her degenerate behavior. If you were an incel nerd people would be disgusted by you and flock to protect the roastie, if you're a chad the opposite will happen.

But dont be a cunt for no reason, toxic personality is a giant oof for the sex appeal.

Also if you or anyone else decide to ask me for help please dont get fooled by retards larping as me. They might guve you bad or harmful advice

Viru JVP ja hiljem Kuperjanov

they only like blacks
youtu.be/pOQmnoyvREU

>What type of hair do you have btw?
i have something between straight and wavy hair, not much volume, gets greasy quite quickly

so pretty much take up on female tier looksmaxing, lose any semblance of masculinity you had and become a sissy faggot, but hey it must be worth cuz gurlz will notice you more xDDD
thanks

I have really similar hair as you. TIGI B for Men Charge Up is best for you. It adds quite a bit of volume, leaves your hair soft and straightens it a bit. Your hair will feel very clean and thick for up to 2-3 days. Finish showering, dry your hair softly with a towel (too rough will damage your hair) and squeeze a 20 euro cent coin size onto your palms, spread it by rubbing your hands like a jew and work it into your hair by running your hands through it. Let it sit for 60 seconds and rinse out.

How often do you shampoo your hair?

ahem *cough*
reminder that all estonians should be gassed.
that's about all.

Attached: 1542989286033.jpg (249x249, 8K)

No. You really just need to follow few simple rules. I guarantee you the chad thundercock you see fucking all the stacies is doing the same rules, and "masculine men" are the flaky skinned incel faggots who call the chads "feminine" to uplift their own denial fueled rage.

You need to take care of yourself to look good. Using deodorant/antiperspirant/moisturizing cream/conditioner/sun block is so basic even the most insecure incel can do it. The results are magnificent. If you do them right thats all you need.

I believe that you too can achieve great aesthetics but it isnt without hard work. Embrace my teachings or shun them, its your decision

Yeah, I was thinking of doing tha too if I ever become chad'ish.
I have a friend who's pretty good with girls, one of his more memorable lines is "i came here to drink, not to fuck"

>How often do you shampoo your hair?
Every two to three days. It usually looks too oily on the third one.
Gunchad likes to brag and seems like a bit of an asshole, all Estonians I've met IRL have been really nice and cool people.

Thats good. Never use shampoo more than 2 days apart. Also get some good conditioner, people always disregard the conditioner. Difference is day and night and it will help with reducing oil buildup by relaxing your scalp.

Flexing on you was part 1 of my plan. It is intended to make you hate me out of jealousy. Step 2 is having you let go of your belief that disregarding how you look makes you maculine and overcome your insecurity of grooming yourself. Step 3 is proper education on how to be a chad. Step 4 is perseverance. Step 5 is learning from mistakes. Step 6 is moderate Chadhood.

As for my obsession with firearms and preparing for when SHTF as well as not really giving a shit about my gf definitely are flaws to some degree and im willing to accept them. Afterall accepting yourself is one on the main pillars of chadhood

I could look decent if i tried, but there's no point even putting in the effort since im far too socially retarded for open, relaxed and genuine social interaction.
no looks will make up for my shit personality, or better for the lack of one.
if you can teach me how to talk to people and come off as likable person, i'll take your advice.

I can do that, but its a long road. TL;DR: achieve physical fitness and aesthetics (will grant you immense confidence and happinesse boost. Im not kidding, the boost is fucking YUGE). This is so god damn important you will be amazed how much your personality changes once you become aesthetic. Everything else depends on you specifically, but this generally applies to everyone

gun chad do you have advice for good shampoo for dandruff? should i just use nizoral

was considering getting fit for my new years resolution, but i have no fucking clue how and where to even start. what exercises to do, how to do them. what should i eat and how much. need some plan, schedule but i got no idea what to do and thats what is keeping me away from committing

Of course I do. Nizoral is overpriced brand though, get some generic ketoconazole shampoo, they sell them at pharmacies and they all work the same. Beware though, do not use this shampoo more than twice a week and if you have to use shampoo more often use your normal one on other days. Be sure to leave it in for the 5 minutes it needs to. Ketoconazole shampoo has the added benefit of reinforcing hair growth, making your hair somewhar thicker. It does however leave your hair more limp and lifeless so the TIGI B conditioner is perfect to nullify that and boost your hair gains.

Head and shoulders is shit.

Getting fit is one massive redpill indeed. Have no fear, ive got you senpai. First and foremost, what is your body type right now? How much is your BMI? Are you a skele lord or a lardass?

>Head and shoulders is shit.
that's what i've been using so far and yeah it's shit it doesn't help. i'll start using ketoconazole and i'll get that conditioner
>use your normal one on other days
recommendations for a normal shampoo then?

183, 70kg
body wise im quite skinny. not exactly full skelet mode, but not too far from it either.

tbqh good conditioner is far more important than shampoo. Ketoconazole shampoo 2x a week is enough to final solution the dandruff jew in 2-4 weeks. What u use inbetween doesnt really matter that much, as i said i use dish soap sometimes lol. Old spice makes some pretty bomb shower gels and shampoo. I strongly recommend their wolfthorn series of shampoo/shower gel/antiperspirant. Its great quality, cheap and the smell is the best ive EVER seen. Most MAXIMAS sell them. Other options are Swartzkophf 3D MENsion and TIGI Bs BedHead shampoo line.
Ok im going to be nuking you with some thousand megaton atomic red pills so brace for impact.

First and foremost: in regards to fitness you are considered a skelelord. This is not a bad thing, this means that the famous SS or starting strenght routine by Mark Rippetoe will work wonders on you. Its really simple and yields massive gains. As a novice your main goal is to cultivate strenght not hyperthropy bc with strenght will also come hyperthropy as a novice but not other way around.

A really good source of info is the sticky over at . Read it and accept it. Also lurk a lot, but dont get confused by the memeing (SS is memed so deep its in hypercube)

You will be a novice for the first year of your training. DO NOT consider yourself anything else. You will as a novice however cultivate the fastest gains.

Eat 0.8 grams of protein per pound of body weight (125g roughly for you). Protein is the nr1 macro for gains and you need to get enough of it. Carbs and fats dont matter much. Use an online TDEE calculator to calculate your TDEE and eat 500kcal more. Get a kitchen scale, measure your portions. NR1 mistake is misjudging how much you eat. Use myfitnesspal app to track calories.

All the lifts in SS are complicated and very effective. Learn how to do them right. Watch youtube videos and make notes. Do not fuck up your form/ Get enough sleep and stay on the program.

boy sex

I'll add something as well. If you want to add some weight then do it properly with food, don't fall for the GOMAD meme pls.

GOMAD is extremely effective, its just that people who don't need it use it and get fat. Its meant for the absolute skeleton lords who resemble an extermination camp survivor. For those it effective af

lmao, my friend actually called me "koonduslaagri elanik" or something similar few years back. I didn't do GOMAD tho, got weight/muscle up normally.

Attached: game_for_gunbro.jpg (841x1024, 125K)

Step 2 was done already in my case. And the only reason why I think you're an asshole is that golddigging thing and the fact that you, at least pretend, to be proud of it. The prepping stuff and all that is ok.
Thanks for the advice, though. That's quite a plan there.
I was going to make the "what's the next step of your master plan" but there's no real opportunity here.

And drop the girl, have some respect for yourself.

Commies are historically ignorant, when they reconquered Keksholm from Finland, they didn't know that the town had been founded by Novgorod and was called Korela for centuries, so they renamed it into some fucking Priozersk, that is Lake city.