Tfw no MAGApede Latina gf

>tfw no MAGApede Latina gf

Attached: 1534715818654.jpg (1080x1080, 180K)

is this woman mentally ill?
why does she pander to losers?

Taken :^)

Attached: CBj12gbUoAAUbel.jpg (1200x800, 103K)

uhhh ... sweety they WON

Attached: 7025d79a.jpg (678x381, 59K)

Based

Attached: AF241A96-DE37-4FCE-8A9B-F42BF70712CF.jpg (664x593, 78K)

i know, i just don't understand why a girl would pander to MAGApedes. Does she get paid?

I really wouldn't want a self-hating gf who panders to white racists in order to fit in.

She is a patriot. You wouldn't understand since they don't have those in Germany.

Lieterally built for BWC

I don't understand why a woman would be patriot. Patriotism only appeals to loser men

>mother jumps the fence in the 80s in hopes for a better life
>shits out baby in the 90s
>20 years later....
sad!

How's that latina? She looks like a tanned white girl.

misogynist

>I don't understand why a woman would be patriot. Patriotism only appeals to loser men
Very german post

Woah! Women can't have their own political opinions!? What is this? NAZI!

Women literally cannot come up with patriotism on their own without lusting after white incel cock. Unless 90% of the immigrants are hot women the idea of not wanting more foreigners is beyond them

My point is that Trump appeals to men who are losers in society
Why would a pretty girl who could have any man pander to that movement? It doesn't make sense

>t. misogynist
Tip submitted to the proper authorities. Please turn yourself in at the nearest police station.

>90% of the immigrants are hot women
Hot,fuck the borders

Woah. This can't be

A lot of women rely on those loser males for their incomes so they just say what they want to hear

Do you really think Becky believes in Trump and isn't out looking for some beta male provider who believes she won't cheat on him because she says based stuff from time to time?

Trump
>absolute degenerate, on his third Slavic trophy wife
>weird golden toupee and bizarre orange tan, looks gross and vain
>supports homosexual "rights"
>probably an atheist, pretends to be Christian to get votes
>N*w Y*rk urbanite scum

Pence
>married to Karen, the love of his life
>healthy look despite age, white hair shows the world he's a wise man
>will make sure the sodomites get what's coming to them
>loves our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ of Nazareth
>good rural boy from Columbus, Indiana

Attached: Pence.jpg (341x400, 18K)

I wonder how she monetizes loser men. Does she maybe have instagram account and need clicks

Maybe she truly believes in Trump's platform. 63 million people voted for Trump you now.

>the idea of not wanting more foreigners is beyond them
And why is that? are women incapable of having loyalty to their group or tribe?

Attached: 6b1cd10ca1091df4cd5beb7a699ea4276fcb228f325195cbb660892b5156bef4.png (580x624, 62K)

Loser men often are better caretakers for children and end up with higher incomes.

i am just as misogynist as you and honestly no, i think women do not have this degree of consciousness of what they are doing

She doesn't have to know what she is doing. She just appeals to a certain group of men that are known for being sexually frustrated and easy to bait. It's how they work.

Fast forward ten years

Attached: 1D96E7A0-A635-474C-8742-A46070DA3B7C.jpg (661x845, 122K)

of course germans don't need patriotism, they love the whole europe! or their 4th reich to be precise.

People who are afraid of losing their jobs due to immigrants.
What can Trump offer her?

She looks to young for that, unless she is a single mother already

That fact that Trump is an adulterer and sinner is supposed to make me like him less?

Attached: 2048px-Gerard_van_Honthorst_-_King_David_Playing_the_Harp_-_Google_Art_Project-1595x900.jpg (1595x900, 203K)

>t. loser male

Please. Pence is even more degenerate than Trump. At least Trump is honest about being a piece of shit.

>She looks to young for that, unless she is a single mother already
She could easily be 24 or something which is a perfectly fine age outside of the sociology department to look for a long term partner in life.

women today usually don't start looking for long term partner until their 30s
especially attention whores like her

isnt everyone afraid to lose their job though? immigrants just help 1% spend less on labor

Based
Trump supporting Latinas are with white guys

And woke latinas are also with white guys

Attached: DAA73B98-358F-492A-8096-3AB9A1F90867.jpg (321x531, 83K)

>bully can never understands the victim
>rich never symphatize with the poor
>powerfull don't feel meakness for the weak

maybe you don't need patriotism, but your neighbors centairnly do

Well I'm 24 and live in a university city and still see plenty of girls my age that start to move in together with their bf and get more commited to somebody.
Back in the shithole town I came from most are already in some form of registered partnership.

The idea that all women in the west only settle at age 30 is just blatantly wrong. Women are very conformist.

Girls like her don't depend on a job. She can easily find a man who provides for her
Trump can't give her anything

I agree that victims, poor and weak need patriotism
I don't understand what patriotism does for that girl

She is not looking to hook up with trump, but one if his voters which more often than democrat voters are single males with higher incomes and a more traditional view of what a relationship should be like, aka the perfect target

>single males with higher incomes and a more traditional view
Those are not MAGApedes

A lot of them are. MAGApedes on here are underage cretins but the real life ones that can actually vote more often than not are just single men that have nothing going on in their lives but their job.